Sellin ALL my equipment, look!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by PhelonLogik, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhelonLogik

PhelonLogik Street Pharmacist

Ahaha, im sellin it because we have to move, and other problems, now get off my cock, it has to breathe, and u and ur equipment, isnt even subpar, and u actually think ur raw, kid, u know you're garbage, u dont even post music, you're ashamed of the way u rap, just face it, and shitty equipment, apparently u know SHIT about equipment, as AON suggest's the KSM for group projects, and the emu1212m, and mogami, WHICH is what i have. So man get off the nuts. U wasnt even in this, u stickin up for ur lil bitch friend fice. Callin my shit shitty, when u have a m-audio soundcard. Now I came to this site, helpin people, and gettin help myself, and then 2 little herbs wanna come on here, and talk shit, like they actually somebody. Reality check fuck face, ur nothing. So get off Fice's dick, please, and off mine.

Now if anyone is serious about buyin this shit, holler at me, i have people lookin at it, hittin me up with price's but never gettin back, i will cut the prices down a LITTLE for ur likings, but not alot, only because im desperate for $ right now. So please if you dont wanna buy the equipment, and u wanna talk shit, dont do it in here, i seriously need the $ right now. Thanks for u who care.
    test
  2. ATownUp

ATownUp New Member

I have an audiophile??? i just like seeing u get all mad bro lol.....by the way just bc "AON SAY SO" doesent make it completly right....no offense to aon he does kno his shit....but b4 u talk about ur dick and balls again let this be the last post....QUIT RIPPIN people off!
    test
  3. PhelonLogik

Now tell me how im rippin people off, please fucker. all the prices u see, is INCLUDING shipping, fuck off my DICK, iight. get out my thread, holler.
    test
  4. ijustneedhelp

ijustneedhelp New Member

i can get the roland brand new off ebay for 210.... your roland is heavily heavily used... id say its worth 175 shippings....(come on you only paid 200 Shipped.)
    test
  5. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

You still got the Wharfedales? I'ma try to sell my mons to my boy, so when I get that money, I can cop the mons from you.

cool?

but hopefully he'll buy my mons ... that son' bitch
    test
  6. PhelonLogik

yes i got the mons, and 'ijustneedhelp' haha heavily heavily used' man quit lien, please, people dont believe this goon, get out my thread, i mean come on this bitch is the one that sold it for a behringer, please, get off the net.
    test
  7. Loced-Out

Loced-Out LoCed-Out aKa L-O

i was ganna cop the roland.. but 4th owner an heavily used.. eeeh. nevermind. i aint finna get ripped off. and Verbalist. homerecordin.com/bbs like aon said the member deepwater sells wharf's mons BRAND NEW for 275 bux
    test
  8. PhelonLogik

God damn people, THIS SHIT IS IN PERF condition, i bet u, and the wharfes i got, are brand new, i mean i took 'em out the box, but i used 'em 1 time, man look, i need to sell this, i'll cus the price's down, but please make it reasonable, if u want the roland Laced, 200 shipped? It isnt 4th owner, dude lien, trust me... verb, cop my moms, i need the $ more than anybody.
    test
  9. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

I really wish I could help u..because i need some monitors..hope u sell em since u need the $ and what not..
    test
  10. PhelonLogik

yea, well u can buy other stuff.

Verb are u buyin the mons?
    the emu is bein looked at, but still post ur shit, if u dont like the price, then post a price close to it, we will work somethin out, i just need to sell this.
    test
  11. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

i'll give you $20 shipped for the xpanders

theyre $35 new...
    test
  12. PhelonLogik

damn, lemme see what this other guy gonna do "pstew" u got anything else u might wanna cop? I'll do good shit on packages.
    test
  13. PhelonLogik

people come on, this is nice price's if u ask me... UPPING
    test
  14. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

let me know
    test
  15. PhelonLogik

i might have them sold, if not Joe was gonna get for 22 lol, so if u throw 25 at me, and this 1 cat dont buy, they urs, im tryina sell this cus we movin end of this month, feel me... Mic MIGHT be bought, everything else is open,
    test
  16. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

test
  17. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

List everything that's STILL for sale.
    test
  18. PhelonLogik

everything, Stew was suppose to buy the mic and xpanders today, but he aint did shit yet, guess he was fakin, so everything is for sale...
    test
  19. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

i will give you $20, THIS SECOND vis paypal, for the expaners shipped

no questions asked...if you want to fuck around hope that someone else will cop the for $5 more, go ahead, but im telling you right now, I dont fuck around, ask jaiz, i bought a SM58 off him a while back...
    test
  20. PhelonLogik

i feel u i feel u, but joe said 22 haha, im tryina get a LIL more than 22, feel me, i dont wanna lose too much money homie, and im hopin stew was gona come through, but i guess not...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.