Sell More Beats

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by A.D. aka Alpine Demencia, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

whats up with the college essays mane? u typin so much shit!
    test
  2. BcityBeats

BcityBeats New Member

damn there a lot of hatin goin on. but u got if u haters then u def doin sumthin rite keep on Apline

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

test
  4. heatrock

heatrock New Member

i ain't hating. i was just pointing out that i didn't understand how it works out for him with all the time and resources put into making music. i didn't realize he was doing the whole leasing thing. with leases, you can charge whatever without losing too much except maybe brand recognition and if he's sitting on thousands of beats that aren't generating any sales at the moment, at least this will put some change in his pocket.
    test
  5. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

BCITY quit bein lazy and finish them motherfucking beats lmao

ole skeleton beat makin ass boy
    test
  6. 408Shark

408Shark Producer X

lol @ 35 beats for free
    test
  7. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

Yall sound confused...

"more people can afford 20 than 100"

no SHIT sherlock holmes, thats a new theory. But riddle me this...

if an upcoming rapper is going to buy a beat from you and is like "i CANT afford 100$ for this beat" do you WANT to work with him ? is it THAT bad out here, that niggas cant save for their career ? no it isnt

if a person is that lacking or unfortunate, what makes you think he can press the tracks up and get them where it needs to be on average ??? or get the studio time required to make a half decent song ?

if you wanna market myspace rappers using your throwaway beats, fine...

but

1. people can tell their throwaways
    2. people who know quality, buy quality at the end of the day anyway
    3. theres alot more you can do with your marketting guise and ideas then TRY or ATTEMPT to make the money allen "claims" that these dudes are making...

but i digress, the hard headed never learn
    test
  8. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

this is funny. you guys are getting pimped out and dont even realize it.
    test
  9. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

A.D. aka Alpine Demencia AlpyneProductions.com

your are exactly right... the hard headed never learn

lets just hope yours softens up a bit.. cuz learning is a healthy part of personal evolution

those that don't get what this is about by now, won't... and that doesn't affect my grind AT ALL...

i could continue to break down every comment and show you how your thinking is not necessarily correct, but I do not need to... those that want to expand and grow with something a little different than there norm will, those that don't, won't... i've said my piece, and i've gotten many, many people's interest from THIS THREAD alone... this thread is actually my number one referal to my affiliate program with sellmorebeats.com right now...

so those that wanna hate and make assinine comments, by all means, please continue... those that want to look at a different way to elevate there internet marketing game, get at me, or just click the banner... this shit is pretty simple people... make money by any and all avenues your vehicle has the ability to travel

Alpyne
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I'm Down Like 4 flats on a Cadillac....I dont knoe about that 35 free shyt...but I will have a buy one get one free....or something similar....Imma start at 15 a track and work my way up as my skills get better....Then Ill charge buy how much I put into making the track....

Ill have basic tracks....you know the ones that didnt take to long to create...

And Ill have the Premium tracks.....the ones that are more complex....

So Ill have some beats for the Broke Rapper....and the Big Ball'in rappers...Ya Feel Me?...

I like the concept of how you sell yo beats A.D.... my beat selling game will be something simliar......

Again Ill never give 35 away....hell naw...but if thats how you get yours A.D.....I say continue.....B.K.
    test
  11. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

you don't even realize that your being pimped out. i would bet mr allen makes more money off you you guys then all his mermbers make using his program combined.
    test
  12. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

and i dont mean that in an antagonistic way, or to disrespect anybody, but you guys have to realize that the real hustle is a couple levels up in the food chain. its getting you guys to buy into his program
    test
  13. 408Shark

408Shark Producer X

Truth
    test
  14. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

ok.. even if thats so.. why would i give a fuck if it helps me make more money? and the affiliate program within allen's program pays 50/50. and i never said i've paid anything to be a part of his program. all i've stated, relating to his program, is that if you are trying to make money in the beat lease market online, that you should at least take advantage of the FREE information that is available through his website.

fact is Allen Brown IS making money with this program, and I absolutely support that. I believe that he has positioned himself to do so properly and there is no reason to discredit that. I am simply using some of the techniques outlined within his program to do the same thing... make money.

is 35 free drastic? yes it is. do I plan to run that forever? no i do not. I am simply introducing myself to a new market with the BEST package deal offered.. PERIOD. once i have positioned myself properly within this market, my packages will change, but as of now, I have made a conscience decision to whatever it takes to build a brand that people will remember. obviously i've had some success with that or there wouldn't be so many of you questioning what i'm doing. are you worried that i'm going to take something away from you?

ya'll do what you do... i'm not taking anything away from what you people are doing... i'm just making you think about what i am doing. and that my friends is what marketing is all about...

by the way... i should take the time to stop and say thanks to all of you that have made negative comments in this thread... its created even more exposure for my movement

Alpyne
    test
  15. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

well like i said, i didn't mean it in an antagonistic way...but hear me out for a sec....

im all for people trying to sell beats on the net and build a brand that increases your net and real life exposer. And i think there are people from this site that have shown that it can be done primarily through the net. and thats all fantastic, do what you feel you need to do.

But there has to be a reality check somewhere here. Mr Allen and Mr Roc were keen enough to see, realize, and exploit an a largely untapped market on the net. A market of internet beat makers and aspiring producers. A market that untill recently has only been successfully recognized and tapped by sites like soundclick and mp3.com. What they do and what they "help" you do is about them making money....its not about you making money. if your cool with that thats fine...beyond this im not knocking it.

But remember, the overwelming majoriity of people who set out to become a industry producer never reach the level of success they hoped for. And most will plain flat out fail. And the overwhelming majority of people will not sell enough beats to make decent living of off, regardless of what "marketing" program they use.
    test
  16. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

i actually didn't take your comment as antogonistic for the record... i felt you had a point you felt to valid and many would feel similarly...

the fact is, you are exactly right... MOST won't... a very small percentage will... but MOST won't... but MOST feel like given the right opportunity, they will at least have a shot... and even if they never get that shot, if they are diligently grinding towards that shot, at least they will know they did every thing they could to try and get there... and wether they can make a living doing it or not, i DO believe that they can put some extra money in there pockets... more than they are right now, with out the program... and like i've consistently stated, I'm not saying anybody should sign up, I'm simply saying that everybody involved in the beat lease market online should at least get the FREE information that is available and see if it helps them... thats all... i'm am simply linking people to free information that can help to better there situation, even if its just a little... theres no obligations... theres not even a salesman pushing, prodding and/or coaxing anyone into buying anything... its just putting ideas that have worked for many others into a singular place for people to utilize.. and some of it is FREE... and if none of these ideas and none of this information helps you one damn bit, what have you lost? not a damn thing but a few minutes of the time you would have spent fucking off at rapmusic.com...

i've got no ill will towards anybody that has posted in this thread...

"yall don't like what i have to say thats fine, pay me no mind" - Jay Z
    test
  17. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

Allen cant even sell his own producers beats [funny]
    test
  18. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

At one point you could make 1000$ wk selling beats on soundclick and barely lift a finger... in the 03-04 era...

then you kids came and fucked shit all up with the 100 beats for a dollar bullshit and the free beats shit...

You think your maximizing profits but your not... by doing that its making everyone stoop down to try and compete so they can maintain there profits... but in the end it just decreases the overall funds that are being splashed around online...

If everyone formed a alliance and started charging what they beats is worth (booty upcoming producers should be charging like 25-50. Quality producers should lease for 100-200 each) there would be alot more money to be made when ppl are forced to pay it...
    like gasoline...you have no option but to pay what they want
    but with this beats? they aint forces to pay shit if they dont want to...because your not forcing them...instead your making them think "50 beats for 200$ is what i paid from this guy so why should i ever spend more than that" and its leading to ppl thinking that is "right"... WRONG

plz dont come in here tryna explain to me why its okay... its not the right way to do it from a bussiness standpoint.
    I'm not even being rude, I watched mp3.com dissapear then soundclick become a very lucrative hustle then watched soundclick beat hustle fall apart because of the new age way of tryna make a quick buck...

One of the problem's... cats cant think for themselves... you let someone who has NO EXPERIENCE with beat selling online try to write a blueprint for it. then actually take there information in and try to use it...

You gotta be realistic... when u have 35 people in this thread telling you the same thing... they clearly cant ALL be hating on you... maybe there tryna help you
    test
  19. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

yeah thats the same shit i was saying about premize marketing "deal"

its not realistic

its a nice painting on an air canvas...if these niggas were making the 10gs a month every month like some claim

it be no point to even need to do beat deals or break it down for others
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Thats yo opionion M.G....If thats how you feel then you do just that....And make then high azz beat prices and see how far ir gets ya....

Its kinda like Republican beat makers and Democrat Beat Makers...Ya Feel me?...

There's a lot of niggaz that has raw rapping skills but they money isnt all that tight....I feel that looking out for the niggaz that just dont have major paper will take me a long way....B.K.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.