Sell More Beats

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by A.D. aka Alpine Demencia, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

A.D. aka Alpine Demencia AlpyneProductions.com

test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

I don't think allen would approve
    of you spamming your affiliate links.

Thats how you get a website shut down.

Postman
    test
  3. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

ridiculous, next thing ima see is a late night infrocommercial selling this shit lmao

this man said buy 15 get 35 free lolllllllllllllll
    test
  4. Nanijah's Mom

Nanijah's Mom New Member

35 free is a nice ass deal lmao
    test
  5. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

dudes just washing theirselves up already early in the game
    test
  6. heatrock

heatrock New Member

50 beats for the price of 15 - cot damn haha... unless you're charing $400+ a beat or are pumping quality beats every 30 minutes, i don't see how that works out for you at all.
    test
  7. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

this isn't spam for those that think it is... i seriously think any producer interested in the Lease part of the internet beat sales business should AT LEAST watch the free videos Allen has up at this site... shits legit...

and the buy 15 get 35 deal is legit as well... 15 beat leases at $13 a pop is $205... 5 package deals a month like this is a lil over 1k profit for me... i still own the beats, but the artists own lease rights to use the beats for their projects.. they get 50 quality tracks for $205... plenty of mixtapes/compilations/myspace promos etc can be done with that much product at a low overhead...

its win-win for me and for the artists involved...

thanks to those that took time to check this out...

Alpyne
    test
  8. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

no its a horrible deal, it makes you look like a beggar and makes you de-value (if thats a word) your own music.

Allen has great ideas, but not all great ideas are good ideas.

thats like a woman selling her body for 10$ sure its a quick screw and she can potentially get enough customers to get by...but she could ALSO step here game up, wear some make up, buy some nice clothes, and head to the north side, and start @ 500$ and make double then she would with half the energy and risk....

but im happy that u feel inspired, do your thing

just dont be upset a few months from now, when beat prices go up and you cant manage to sell a lease at a normal price anymore
    test
  9. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

1st.. i'm definitely NOT a beggar, lol... my beat sales game has been up for a long time... i don't know if you remember me from back in 99, 00, 01, but i spent a lot of time at the top of the charts on mp3.com... which in turn sold me a lot of exclusive beats for 100, 200, 300, 500, 800, etc... ((not to mention the royalty checks from mp3.com themselves all over 1,200))
    the exclusive sales were nice... put chunks of money in my pocket for short periods of time... now 4,5,6 years later, those guys aren't moving any units, nobody got deals, i'm getting no royalties, and nobody has heard those songs, let alone the beats, in years... i do not own the rights to these beats any longer and they are no longer making me money...

with this, i set a completely different set of tracks a side.. 50 a time.. now keep in mind, my catalogue is in the thousands... i produce quit regularly... i take these 50 beats and put them on my beat lease site rocbattle.com/alpyneproductions
    they sit there for a few months, make me some money, then i take them down and rotate them out... or just continue to let the same ones sit and make more money... i am merely taking advantage of a market that has become available to make money... the upside is, if no one "makes it" off of these beats now, they are not lost to me... i am an artist as well... i may decide to use some of these tracks for mixtapes/promos/etc.... i do artist development.. all of these tracks are available for my artists promo still... how many joints have you and all of the rest of us put up on soundclick or myspace with a FREE download?? you think people have recorded promo material with those joints?? mixtape material with those joints?? and they got those free... thats begging someone to use your material if 50 beat leases for $205 is begging or devaluing...

and in the mean time, my exclusive game in the streets is still up.. i still get 100 to 3,000 a beat for exclusives in other markets... I move exclusives in Lexington, KY, Atlanta, GA (and surrounding areas), Paducah, KY, St. Louis, MO, Springfield, IL, Carbondale, IL, etc etc etc... depending on an artists budget i still get my large paper for exclusive and custom joints... that grind doesn't stop just because the internet lease grind starts...

and the things that Allen talks about in this course pertain the Lease game for the most part, but there are other ways to make money off of beats on the net discussed in his video program as well...

i understand exactly what you are saying mg, and believe me I think my music is worth more than $13. just like 50 cent, Kanye, Jigga, etc think theres is worth more than $13. but you cop a cd, with 16-22 songs, fully recorded, mastered, packaged, marketed, etc etc etc for $13, if you pay for it at all, in todays market, and every purchase is appreciated, calculated, and at the end of the day, money in there pocket...

and at the end of the day, i am just utilizing everyway to put money in my pockets that i can... i suggest everybody start doing the same ya dig

Alpyne
    test
  10. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

Are you the one sending me spam e-mails
    test
  11. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

lol.. no.. i don't currently have a email list for this... i don't send emails for this AT ALL actually.. i post bulletins on myspace and i've posted it here because i know that here it will get a reaction.. positive or negative, the people here always have an opinion... people here always express there opinion... and wether positive or negative, people expressing there opinion generates interest, interest generates traffic, traffic generates money... very simple formula... no spam necessary..

and on top all that, i honestly believe in what i am talking about... because if you break it down its roots, the only thing i'm talking about is making money... by any and all means available

Alpyne
    test
  12. BcityBeats

BcityBeats New Member

Gotta love the Beat DEALS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I feel Ya.....and also respect yo style of getting paid....A.D....

This paragraph right here ....stated enough to shut the whole thread down...Real Talk....Even me myself have been thinking of the same thang....for example.... buy a beat for 20 dollars get one free(Of course youll have an set aside free beat library...Ya Knoe Wat I'm Saying....20 dollars add up....quick..... all paper adds up period....Money calculates...Real Bump....

Here's a throwed anaology...Its like McDonalds 99 cents double cheese burger...People usually buy 2-3 just because of the price and size...They may just be one funky azz dollar but at the end of the day they have a bank....

Nigga you just continue to do you thang.....Thats yo Game and yo Hustle ...and a if that works for you then Illa say do the dam thang.....A.D....Get Yo Paper the Best Way You Know How....Real Talk...

Respect A.D. Hustle Game...."BKster"....
    test
  14. BcityBeats

BcityBeats New Member

PPRREEEAAACHHHH
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Nigga Said Preach....Lmao...These Boyz come outta nowhere stressing some real shyt....Change the whole beat selling game....Thats whats up...It more niggaz that can afford a 20 dollar beat rather than a 100 dollar beat....Real Talk...

Now Thats Some Fly Shyt....Stay Up A.D.
    test
  16. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

thanks duke

the grind never stops, no matter what the grind is... if people spent more time grindin and less time tryna hate on somebody elses grind, maybe they'd see more positive results

keep it movin ya dig

Alpyne
    test
  17. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

yea the so risky net grind
    test
  18. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

theres nothing risky about it... as i'm sure you were pointing out...
    and thats the beauty of it... why risk anything if you don't have to?
    i can start a profitable business online with little or no overhead and make as much or even more money than the "risky" forms of business, hustlin, grindin of the streets...
    i've done my share of grindin on the streets in which the risks where high... i spent time federal listed, with 24 hour surveilence of my home, constant police tails, even getting pulled over and searched 7 times in 3 weeks at one point cuz i sold a funky ass dime bag to an informant... he seen what i had stashed and they tried to set me up... being as i've got 2 kids, why would i subject myself or my family to that kind of lifestyle when i can hustle a completely legit product that i've created myself, market it my self, and build residual income from a room in my home? I'd be producing music with or without the net, and making a profit, as i've already pointed out.. but I don't like going on the road to grind out sales... i did that for 3 years.. the results were good, but the strain on my life wasn't worth it...

i'm talking about a stress free, no risk, residual income building method of promoting the music i love creating... who in there right mind would bypass that opportunity??

well known, high level producers within the industry are doin the same thing... why shouldn't me, you, joe fuckin blow, and everybody else that sees the opportunity be utilizing every exhaustible method of generating income from the one thing we spend the most time and enjoying doing?

i feel like a motivation speaker or some shit, lol

Alpyne
    test
  19. Reign

Reign Let it...

Not trying to knock you man but to the average consumer... or average dude period that shit screams I need money...

Buy 15 at 13 a piece??? lol and get 35 free??

I never took my beats to that next level and don't really produce anymore but I never sold a beat for under 20 bucks and that was my first one... Don't lower yourself to that shit. First song I ever did when I was 15 was over a beat of yours...

I'd like to think by now you're above all this..
    test
  20. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

i appreciate what your saying, but your still missing it fam...
    1. i'm not "selling" these beats... i'm offering a low cost way for people like you when you were 15 (when you dl'd one of my beats for FREE) to be able to do the same thing you did... only i'm making money off of it... I'm not getting rich off of one person dl'ing a beat... i'm making profit off of MANY people dl'ing a beat for a low cost

2. i'm not lowering myself to anything... i'm actually elevating myself to another level.. going from posting beats with free dl's, making money off of them, a little at at a time individual, alot in masses... same concept of selling an album.. i make less off a whole album i produced, wrote, recorded, engineered, mixed, mastered etc, than i do 1 beat

3. i've sold beats for up to 3,000 a pop... and i will continue to sell exclusives to those that are in the market for them... this marketing plan i'm using actually has already produced exclusive sales from my myspace... i've got a deal for over 2k pending right now that came from this marketing plan, while maintaining my lease market strategy... i've done work with major label artists and high level independent artists... as a matter a fact, on of the artists i work with just won an Ozone Award this past year, and the mixtape I produced 3 joints for, all exclusive purchases with nice price tags by the way, won a Ghetto Grammy for best mixtape, and won G Mack (www.lostlandent.com) the artist i'm referring to 2 awards at the KYMP Music Awards and several nominations at the Southern Entertainment Awards (SEA)... an arist I developed under my first label, Phast Layne Music Group, LLC landed a deal with Immortal Records (ran by Keith Mitchell of the award winning R&B group After 7) through my work both producing and marketing him (Immortal Records was in Atlanta, GA and to my knowledge was shut down by a federal indictment for various money laundering charges, but fact is we landed him a deal)... I'm not stopping my grind, I'm EXPANDING it...

I have done, and I am still doing, more in this industry than most will ever get close to. And its this experience that tells me that there is an opportunity here worth taking. I understand that it is not for everybody, but everybody should be looking for these types of opportunities to expand and grow yourself into a brand that is recognizable and marketable, wether its doing beats, mixtapes, tshirts, graphics, website coding, marketing principles, consulting, or whatever it is that you are good at. Find a way to get it to as many people as possible and exploit every angle you can find to make it work for you.

Personally, I believe this is something that works for me, and trust, I am NOT alone. Wyshmaster and Show-down (Rock It Productions) started doing this type of beat leasing and marketing a few years back, and when they did, everyone thought that it was a good look. Rockwilder, a grammy winning high level producer within the industry does it right now and its praised within the industry.
    These guys have made money doing this exact same thing. Wyshmasters price was 9.99... I know because I copped a beat from his site for a mixtape I was doing. Only thing I'm doing different is introducing myself to the market with a huge package deal, a cash prize contest, and a more agressive marketing scheme.

so how am I lowering myself to anything?

Believe me fam.. I'm not.

"you better get yours, cuz I'm gonna get mine" tupac shakur

Alpyne
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.