seems to me og dogg is a little ..hesitant to test the kid..lol

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by phaytal, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magazine

Magazine New Member

hahhaha@guy tryna get his advertising on laaawd
    test
  2. Jude War

Jude War Residence Evil

lol... yep yep!

i can mix and master as well!
    test
  3. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Look at this back-tracking, side-stepping, fence-riding, fear-drivien bullshit.

"Yo Ghet-Ghet, where did I say that I could, or couldn't Master?"

When the police interrogated him about the crime, he repeated "Where did I say I did or did not committ the crime?"

Offering no information about the topic what-so-ever as if he was debating the context of the word "is", AZE was prompty pummeled by the entire LA country phone book.

Care to ride the fence harder, casting judgment on those who are doing something you "may or may not" do?
    test
  4. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

I love all these teenagers talking about how college doesn't matter... Probably the same guys that take their car to their neighbor and park it on their lawn instead of taking it to a auto-shop... All I can say is this... I'm educated, experienced and the ONLY one in this thread to win the mastering battle... I'm just stating the FACTS... Those facts seem to me like they show I'm the better engineer here, but then again, I'm just a college grad, these high school dropouts could probably give you a better diagnosis of those facts... Hope everyone's hollidays went nice, I just got back from my little plane trip to Vegas... Funny to read all the haters hating on me... Gotta love the internet...
    test
  5. Aze'

Aze' that's the dummy alarm

Ghet, 'ghet' a clue.... What is your point here? You said that I trying to be a master on mastering - but didn't know how. I'd like to know where you got the information that I didn't know how to master... because you didn't get that info -- You're just talking out of your ass (no supprize there). Next time you (or anyone else) trys to rebuttal with me, PLEASE get some FACTS.... riding the fence? Hardly..... again I see another nice try from you - but, again, no points earned ;)

OG', you STILL didn't catch on to what we ( me + others, that would be 'we'... just incase you didn't know) were saying a day or two ago. CONGRATS! You sat threw college - it's a feat of biblical proportions, isn't it? But regardless of the blood, sweat, and tears you gave sitting down at a desk that doesn't prove anything about the quality you can give -- no words/paper can possibly prove that. The only thing that can prove it is the finished product.
    But, alas, typical mind of a moron who made it threw the drawing-in-the-lines 'schooling' and is mad at the world because he is the older person now (you people are likely to die alot sooner than people like me... hehe)

You guys are so much fun to chat with - These convo's make me feel so good. To think, a 17 year old drop-out belittling the minds of two geezers who have sheets of paper which seems capable of making or breaking their entire life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.