Sean Hannity Debated Khalid Abdul Mohammed

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Brother Khalid tore him a new asshole...always like him more than Farrakhan...

Part 1

[youtube]abLG00ls8LY[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]IPzXk45An_g[/youtube]
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

lol....This has to be about 10-15 years old. I live in Huntsville, AL and I remember Sean Hannity Billboards on highways for WVNN....Thats where he got his start. Khalid got in his ass on this one.

Sean Hannity got Smoked...Khalid made him look like an amateur.
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

wow

black dude's an idiot

i couldnt imagine being sean hannity in this situation

u cant prove to a retard that 1 plus 2 is 3

all i can do is pat it on the head, shake its hand, and thats it

what more can u do??
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

Where was he wrong? He made Sean Hannity look like a dickhead. Hannity was always trying to put words into his mouth with hopes of trying to make Khalid look stupid but he failed miserably.

Khalid was hittin that dude with facts...This debate went down about 15 years ago....Hannity might've looked a lil better if this went down today but it wouldnt really matter cuz Khalid was hittin his ass with historical facts.

Khalid killed it when he started talking about how the White man came to America smiling at the Native and then turned around and stabbed them in the back.
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

Rich, Listen to 1:30-2:30 on Part 2...Thats the difference between blacks and whites.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

myke cmon dawg

i hope ur just supporting this because you just dont like hannity. it would suprise me, that even a dude like u, who does have some anti-white predjuices, to seriously agree with a moron like this guy. who right off the bat says every black person is superior to every white person. thats racist, and disgusting... its sick. and every point sean brings up to show this guy that all races have their problems, he just curls up into his defence that its because of whites.. that every black problem is because of whites. let alone, black people were waring with each other for 10,000 years before white people existed on this planet

point being: i dont care who u are or what ur experiences are. if that kind of outlook, about racial superiority, weather white or black, because this dude thinks exactly the same way the kkk or hitler does (whites are superior because of God, every white problem was caused by J.ews or by blacks, et.c), ur a dumb fuck, and its just shameful to think in 2008 dumb people like that still exist

its just plain sick.

i hope u really dont feel that way and are just against hannity, thats why u are saying he got "sonned"
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

ILL Rich, you're my homeboy and all but come on pimp, you have to admit that there is some truth to what he was saying.

He was right when he talked about how White supremacy runs throughout every phase of white society. Father of Medicine, Father of the Sciences..He was right in that whole passage about white supremacy.

And he's not like the KKK..Like he said, nobody ever enslaved the klan or david duke, robbed them of their language, and heritage.

And Hannity was using devilish ways throughout this convo.

I like the part where he was talking about how blacks would welcome whites in their hospitals and wouldnt use them as guinea pics.

Khalid merked him.
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

DID ANYONE HEAR WHAT KHALID WAS SPEAKING ABOUT... THIS BROTHER INTRODUCED HISTORY AND TRACEABLE FACTUAL INFORMATION. CHECK IT YOURSELF! Sean Hannity tried to come at him with the good old "hegelian dialectic" move. Khalid said, you tried to come at me like I am some kind of light weight. LOL!!! Instead of dealing with the facts and the history... as most whites often do, they resort to reaching out to the audience and playing on their emotions rather then deal with factual information.

His white/black analogy was dope
    test
  9. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

Khalid was extreame as all out. he had his fact tight. but hate is still un-natural, they are harmful even deadly to its host. life is the solution. love is life. its freedom. his anger took his life. i understood him though. i felt him.
    test
  10. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Beforehand, there was an assasination attempt on his life. Farrakhan coincidentally fell ill but survived around Khalid's untimely death. I don't believe it was an aneurism that caused it.
    test
  11. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

when will black men learn that crazyness is not the answer?
    test
  12. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

When self hatred becomes extinct.
    test
  13. MyKe SeaN

How was this self hatred?

White folks call into a white conservative radio station and they say that his points were valid.

He continues to murder shit especially with the analogy of Lost Knowledge and The Room.

Part 3

Part 4

test
  14. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Craziness or self-hatred had absolutely nothing to do with Khalid's rhetoric but rather knowledge of self. The oblitheration of Black history further progresses the hegemony of White people. Therefore, his only intent was to liberate Black people's minds - to think for themselves and start a new nation.

***Bumps Nas Black Zombies***
    test
  15. did he say that the 8 ball is racist
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

No, He said that the White ball dominates all of the other balls on the table and that the black ball is the worst.

He also said that they teach us Angel Cake is white and Devil cake is Black

The outcast of the family is called the BLACK sheep

Blackmail you...black ball you

And that we shouldn't lie but if you do lie a little its called a "White Lie"

He nailed it and it all makes sense.
    test
  17. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I think your just a little yellar

*Makes hissing white devil noises*
    test
  18. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Word.
    test
  19. Not really. The black is worth the most points in snooker and it wins the game in pool. Its got nothing to do with "race"
    test
  20. MyKe SeaN

No, you win the game in Pool once you knock the BLACK ball in.

Regardless....He had a point with those Analogies. Especially with the "White Lie" lmfao!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.