Scuttlebutt Plaza (Final ranks up! Verses due FRIDAY)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Obviously we arent voting on each others matches anyway after your stunt last week.

Recycling is in the rules.

Clear these posts out mods.
    test
  3. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lol, those links don't even work.

But seriously, what topic did you force that into?
    test
  4. Got Life?

those links don't work because I shortened them so as to not link to outside sites...

in light of the fucking abundance of baron mynds recycling he needs to be getting the fuck out of here...he doesn't even change the verses...

you can't follow the rules to "write to one of the topics provided" if your verse was written 8 months ago...
    test
  5. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

Its alright with me. To be honest, I myself always overlooked the topics. I'm not that type of writer, I can't just pick a topic and write to it - or at least I don't try to, I rather just write what's on my mind and if a topic goes with it then that's even better. With that said tho, I have almost always written to a topic while in the RSTL. And the recyling thing doesn't bother me because he never posted the verse in RM before. Then again, I'm not a mod nor am I fit to judge.

But Got Life, if you really got a claim then I'll stay out of it. I don't know cause I haven't been back to the league for too long. It seems like there's tension between you and Baron. But this is a battle between me and him, if I had a problem with it I would've mentioned it. But like I said, I don't know the recyling rules and I don't know if this a serious offense, to me it's not. But then again I understand why everybody should follow the rules because otherwise it would be unfair for the rest of the league participants.

But if were judging match by match then I suggest you just let this go. I can see why your frusrated, you obviously want to see everybody play fairly but you're getting over emotional about this type of stuff. So, please, just stop pushing this. You don't gotta listen to me, but just saying, if my word counts for anything.
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

How hard is it to write to a topic though? It's not against the rules what he did, but fuuuuccckkkk, kids need some fresh material.
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

Are you kidding me? Did you see how many fresh verses of mine got wasted this season on no-shows? And I didnt drop them in open mic so they've basically sat there with no response to them. Y'all just seem determined to hound me out of the league... And let me remind you THIS WAS CHRISTMAS WEEK!

You gotta be some saddo to sit online writing this week. Ive been out five days outta five this holiday, and no offence to Vigil, but I honestly didnt expect him to show given his track record this season.

Fuck it, you kids seem intent to have me lose this anyway, so again - Wheres the fun in writing for that to happen?!

Gimme a break already!

Yeah I messed up, but I apologised and it wont happen again. I dont know what else you expect me to say?

Just gimme a fair chance.
    test
  8. Got Life?

lol @ blaming it on xmas week...you blatantly stated how you have 4 days off and nothing to do...

to me, for someone that claims to be a top writer in the league, I expect you to not rehash old pieces...

once in a blue is once in a blue, but dude you've written maybe 5-6 verses in 15 weeks, at least 3 of those weeks where you were in on at least 2 names...
    test
  9. Baron Mynd

Exactly though, I was off work, the hell was I spending that time online writing! I was straight out getting plastered at the nearest pub! And seriously now, all shit aside, Ive wrote at LEAST 12 fresh verses on my name(s) alone and countless others for whoever asked me to ghost for them this season. All im saying is give me a break and a chance to show you what I can do. Y'all have been going HARD on me these past few weeks when Ive barely a bad word to say about you! Especially you GL cos even when Jook PM'd me I refused to drop you in anything or come at you sideways. And thats true shit.

Just gimme a fair shot, thats all I'm asking...
    test
  10. Got Life?

not for nothing dude, but my name is clear, i'm the one who blew the whistle on myself /w the showcasing shit from YEARS ago...my beef or any voting antics are known and I don't hide them...I don't go on aliases to stir up bullshit...I recycled, I paid the price...i've jokingly asked you to ghost for me, but the only person who ever ghosted for me was pain, and that happened in the tourney that ck was running /w those gay topics, where I wrote for pain and he wrote for me because we have similar styles...we've known each other for some time, but as of late you've been on such a tirade of shady antics with over blown aliases, multiple user names at the same time, battling yourself, the voting shit...it's out of control...I won't let you ruin this league.
    test
  11. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

DOWNER! I don't even know what to say!
    test
  12. Baron Mynd

Rofl at Pain was the only one who ghosted for you! You forgetting I wrote for your ... [ Alias Removed ] or whatever the fuck name that was?!

Your so quick to forget when its conveinient for you to! Hahaha

Its whatever though, I'm not about to drop you in anything. Thats not how I get down, we were boys...

If Im not allowed in the seasonal sixteen due to everything, hit me up and I'll write...
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I forgot about Gots alias lmao. You just reminded me.
    test
  14. TheReturn

I didn't, lol. Shit outclassed all of his writing at the time, I was even praising that guy.
    test
  15. Got Life?

when did you write for me when I was on that name for all of 3 weeks?
    test
  16. Got Life?

you just thought I was a cute chinese chick...
    test
  17. TheReturn

Rofl, I seriously laughed out loud at that. I was expecting some form of remark but that definitely surprised me.

Lolol.
    test
  18. Baron Mynd

My bad, I didnt mean for anyone else to read that post other than GL, I've edited the name out cos like I said, I wont come at you sideways. Thats how crabs move...

It was in a Contendership match I wrote for you though. Lol.
    test
  19. Got Life?

i forgot all about that...
    test
  20. TheReturn

I got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if no one knows so before they throw me inside my coffin and close it I'ma expose it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.