Scums Of The Earth ...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by OVOXO, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

This is horrible.

Niggas look like something off of Mario Bros.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

its not about wanting to be spanish, they want to be stereotypical italian. spanish people dont get blow outs and listen to trance. i can only say stereotypical because i dont want to offend people who live in italy and think these people are dousche bags. i dont even tell people im part italian anymore cause of these clowns. its like they further they are from what they want to be, the harder they have to try. the ones who do it the most are probaly 50% german, 40% scottish, and then 10% swiss (but its near the alps so theyre close to italy).

as for italians being white...it depends. indeginous peoples of the lower region are a darker complexion but even still italy has been invaded time after time and lots of racial mixing took place so some italians are really light, like the ones to the north mixed with swiss or the ones that are mixed with nordic. then theres darker ones that may be mixed with turkish or greek (which was probaly mixed with turk)

then theres the blonde haired blue eyed sicilians who swear that theyre "black".

this is why i just tell people im American. i know what my ancestry is to an extent but my parents were born here, theirs were born here so im American. its the same thing in Brazil, just like America in terms of diversity but people often just say theyre Brazilian even though one could be pitch black and one could be pale skinned and freckled. ...uh, what were we talking about again?
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

"italian" to me equals "extra white"
    test
  5. Hank.

Hank. Guest

this guy is hideous, on the real.
    test
  6. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah like you without a tan and with hair