[scrubs]

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Pyro Tecknik, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

i havent posted in this one yet
    test
  2. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

Don't worry, it was just as worthless as all of your other ones.
    test
  3. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

word like posts really are worth something take it easy verby
    test
  4. iconoclast_

Punctuation is.
    test
  5. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

bravo let me give a fuck
    test
  6. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

this aint kinder Punctuation dont matter for no one
    test
  7. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

will you two girls stop flirting in here........the fuck.

oh and short...i know it's from the theme song, i've only watched it like....a bajillion times! i just felt like replying to your comment with a bunch of jibber jabber. i had a feeling you were going to be confused by it, and think i didn't know where it was from.

oh fuck yea, almost as great as masturbating.

and *****, you don't know what inferiority complex means...you don't, but i know you just love using it on everyone to... you know, what you're accusing me of..."acting intelligent" on here. so when you use certain 6 dollar words out of the blue and inappropriately...i tend to let you know that you just sound like an idiot.

and yea, pizza and a half rack of ribs *****....what can i say, but high metabolism rate.

yo xoxo!....did you see what i did there...yea, i rhymed. skillz.

are you going to masturbate as well??

i know...masturbating while standing up is one hell of a work out...i rarely do it cuz most of the time i can't even finish myself off...fucking arms just give out before my penis does.
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

heart disease?

um agricultural technologist?

fat ass?

all talk?

no pictures?

theres a lot of things you can say you paper lion

all youve ever done is yap, pretending that words you say go past your belly

youre a joke
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

oh and also theres no such thing as a "high metablism rate" smart guy

you either have high metabolism or your body has a high metabolic rate

something tells me your metabolism is about at quick as your dull wit
    test
  10. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Oh ok....
    test
  11. LuMiNåRy -X-

LuMiNåRy -X- hi

if you've worked a lot .. with no breaks .. sometimes it feels good to just lay back and do nothing ..
    test
  12. Pyro Tecknik

word.

heart disease...probably, if it gets me it gets me. i don't plan on pushing past 70. i'll forego living another 20 years(which will undoubtedly be miserable), and eat like a king while i still can.

agricultural technologist? come now...you're neither impressing me nor anyone else by using fancy words for "farmer". which i don't even find insulting really.....you probably should have gone with landscape technician, but what do i know....you're the self-proclaimed intellect and funny man.

fatass at six-0 180lbs.....guilty as charged.

all talk? it's somewhat difficult to convey actions through the internet on a message board...so technically, we're all..."all talk". but i'm sure you knew that being the genius that you are.

no pictures?....obsess much? i've posted them twice...you nitwit, you even replied with an insult or two...not very successful at it but at least you gave it a shot.

so what else? what was the point of your reply anyway...were you attempting to expose me or something? for trying really really hard at coming off smart, but being really dumb right? well, seeing as how you're the only one calling me out on it and no one(publicly) agreeing with you. i'd say, for a dumb fella...i'm doing a pretty good job coming off as anything but dumb.

look, i'll always think of you as an idiot. you just don't come off as smart, witty or funny to me. so stop trying so damn hard to convince me otherwise...or anyone else for that matter. it just doesn't work for you. the only thing you might be more knowledgeable at is health and fitness...and only because you've made it the most important aspect of your meaningless life.

-*GASPS!*-

something tells me i didn't give a fuck about learning proper health terms in health class...eep. i'm doomed.
    test
  13. Macabre

Macabre Guest

When I try it I usually end up not wanting sex of any kind for a week. It works better than looking at a Misskey picture.
    test
  14. Stab_Masta_Arson

Stab_Masta_Arson New Member

well i doubt you gotta be that improtant since you got it, but non the less i was left out of the loop, and pretty much gave up the message board lifestyle (still on here occationaly though)

still i would appriciate the link even if i do feel a bit unwanted
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

i read some of your babble

youre still the biggest geek on this site and thats saying a ton considering theres like 2 people id hang out with and their names are spanky and index

my life is so meaningless all i care about is working out

stop trying to know me you miserable sp!c go back to eating , jerking and sitting on your couch u tubby , long winded cock stroke
    test
  16. Pyro Tecknik

whereabouts on here?

and i already gave you the link, check your rep...or turn on your PM option, so i could send it to you if it didn't go through.

again, fuck you....i am too important. i was a mod........i was a mod.

haha...you've really got to do something about your insecurity issues, fuck.

basically, you're saying that i'm a geek because you wouldn't want to hang out with me like you would with spanky and dex....yea, uhm...ouch? look, obviously i hurt your feelings, pride and shook up your extremely obscure sense of reality...so shit ain't the way you thought it was...you're probably questioning yourself and your worth. i'm not trying to know or figure you out, cuz i already had a long time ago...if anything, i'm forcing you to get a better feel for yourself( you should be thanking me *****).

you dislike yourself and your life so much, you try to take it out on other people, especially those who make you feel inferior(me of course)...unfortunately for you, i'm not really one to be fucked with, especially by someone like you. you can never get at me like i can with you...so your weak and pathetic attempts to rattle my sense of self are in vain.

so take my "babble" for what it's really worth....because i'm not just trying to fuck with your head(n/h).
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

youre saying vague shit anybody could say

like i said u dirty mex you dont know me dont act like you do

i pop in and out of here i dont get long winded like you

think about it, you care enough to type and type and type

i laugh and piss you off

you can justify how u want me to feel about myself, but its all comedy to me

ohhh some dirty sp!c halfway caross the country thinks im worthless...OH NO!

youre a tool, that much i can gather form your posts, i laugh at you everytime i read something you type, and not in a good way

that is if you keep it under 37 paragraphs

face it, youre a fat geek, i piss you off

i win
    test
  18. Pyro Tecknik

heh...damn. sometimes i can't tell if you just don't know any better...maybe i shouldn't be that harsh.

vague, yet on point. it's not like i'm going to spend the time to break you down to the dot...what i've told you is as much as i'm willing to go...besides, what more is there really to say? you do need weekly counseling...but not from me.

you ask me to think about how much i care to type with long-winded replies? come on now...are you really that dumb? ***** you're replying to MY thread...5 fucking times no less, more so than anyone else(who's posts were directed to me). if anything, you care about and look foward to my long-winded replies...otherwise, why spend so much of your time on rm arguing with me?

and it's not to laugh or piss me off....cuz you're obviously not doing either. the only thing comedic about any of this, is how you try to act like what i'm saying isn't getting to you and the way you respond with petty insults and backwards logic.

seriously, this is just getting sad...where's spanky or one of your other online friends to save you, and not from me...but from yourself.
    test
  19. iconoclast_

You guys both care waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much.
    test
  20. Pyro Tecknik

well, i'm not about to let this moron get the last word in my thread....plus, i'm killing him...it's not often someone sticks around to receive such punishment.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.