Scribe & TAB --- "Bitch Please" --- Drop Feed And Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TAB, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAB

TAB Model

test
  2. Member-k

Member-k French Rapper

Yeah it's a good song

Good hook with scribe
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

this beat, i know ive heard it a million times think i downloaded it before

tab- shit was cool, flow was straight but when you went fast alot of times it seemed like it was a lil late beatwise, semeed like it would have worked better if u said it a few syllables before, somethin sounds late about it. delivery is cool, this was nice, lyrics were funny lmfao

scribe- shits was nice also, flow a lot different than tabs, delivery is pretty good, the hooks pretty nice too

both came on point over all

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=926382
    test
  4. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... the beats raw ... fat bitch was gross lol ... at times it was off beat when you sped up the flow .... next MC not bad comin wit a slower more comforatable style ...
    Fillopian lol ... not bad concept is different but kinda funny .... Nice drop stay Up Pz
    test
  5. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

wooord. i recorded my verse at the end of last year in school not that its relevant.

lol@takes a break to eat her reeses..

tab has some lyrics yo
    test
  6. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

damn.. I'm trying to hear this.. SC must be acting bitch right now.. I'll stop back in a bit and giya some feed.. yup
    test
  7. Sicwitit

Sicwitit whattup my goods

lol this joint was dope

TAB......goddamn @ ur flow...dunno why some people think its off the structure was insane...breath control is getting better every time...rhyme schemes were complex as fuck...LMGAO(laughin my gangsta ass off) @ some of these lines..had to rewind them a few times tho..."lost my virginity to her bellyhole" haha..."her dad used the umbillical chord as a gas line to suck some beer from it" LOL...the before and after pic of her skeleton was an ill line...

Scribe......first time peepin u...voice is ill as fuck...i like the contrast between ur flow and tab's..makes the track diverse and more interesting to listen to...the cocky delivery is dope...lines were hilarious..."i had to ger ass a green card" lol..."horse hair had stallions up in arms"..."just a kiss i dont touch the lips under ur coat" haha....

wasnt feelin the hook

everything else was ill
    test
  8. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

this track is hot..

tab.. you come nice with flow and funny lines..

I like that when you speed up and slow down your flow.. shit's catchy..

if anything.. could have used a bit more energy in your voice.. but your verse was nice..

scribe.. that hook is tight.. and damn.. you can rap..

you have flow and delivery both workin' for you here..

good lyrics.. your style is alot different than tab.. but still the song sounds cool..

your verse is more...... I don't know.. "hood" than tabs.. which is more appealing to my ears.. but yea.. I liked this..

you both shine.
    test
  9. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

1st verse - Flow's crazy fast. Pretty cool that u can do that. Stays on point, too. Well done. Doubles are well done. Its difficult to double up something fast, but u do it pretty well. Nice job here too. Your presence could use a little work. Uve got the beginning stages of it down (you emphasis words at the end of your bars), but ure not too far from being monotone. Although, it might be the fact that u spittin fast, i mean its kinda hard to be emotional on top of flowin that fast. Just watch for it in the future... Id suggest getting into adlibs too. Especially on a track like this, where ure tryna tell somethin funny... Adlibs can easily add to that comical nature, or a song of any nature for that matter. So look to use em... Solid verse though.

Hook - Nothing special... Its a solid hook though. Next time double up on it and pan it out to make it stand out more.

2nd verse - Nice delivery. Opens up with a different flow, which stays consistent throughout the verse. Nice job. Doubles are off in this beginning section though. A good way to avoid this is doubling up less... Either that, or just try and say it the same way u rhymed it first. U fix up after this point though. Way to recover. Presence wise, this verse is pretty solid. U do a few good things. One being changing up the tone of your voice. Well done. Caught like 1 or 2 adlibs in here as well. While i commend u, i think u coulda used some more. Your verse has potential for animation. Adlibs couldve helped in this area. Either way, a solid verse.

Overall - A solid song. 2 well delivered verses, few mistakes. Hook isn't jumping out at me, but its not terrible. Keep it up ya'll. 1

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928440
    test
  10. GODSCRIBE

appreciate the detailed response hoss, ill hit your link up as soon as im done with this movie
    test
  11. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

Lmao @ Shaving.....
    test
  12. RiGhTHeMi$pHeRe

RiGhTHeMi$pHeRe New Member

Okay...TAB up first...i like this beat...kinda a salsa feel:)...lol...your voice sounds kinda...DZK'ish...like...computer generated-n-shit...but word...flow sounds kinda like...every1 else on this site does for battles-n-what-not...ya know...like when u spit kinda semi-slow...and then speed it up...outta nowhere...kinda like that...it's kinda hard to listen to it...not bad...just...u might wanna variate...your boy...wow...lotta punch ins...lol...i like his voice-n-flow a bit better tho...but he could variate his voice a little too...i like the song idea tho...fucka bitch...lol..."till it's all about bills like buffalo man"...meh:-/...lol...anyway...not see/nazi...the wordplay is a little weird...the song isn't that bad...but i don't think i'd give it another listen...probably...a 6/10...if y'all animate your voice a lil more...it'd probably be better...but other than that...not a bad trakk...maybe fix tha flow here-n-there...uno:)...
    test
  13. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

returnin feed:

well maybe not....they fucked up with this soundclick mp3 player shit....i have more problems with soundclick than i did before they made that mp3 player thing....ima try later man....cuz i ALWAYS return feedback....but if it dont owrk i dunno...i would just download it, but im on dial-up ,,,
    test
  14. Ike Love

Ike Love Gengis Con

tab - that verse had me rollin
    i like the lil story u tellin
    lyrics is alright

scribe - u came wit it on the hook
    verse was alright i think both u guys could of came a lil bit harder
    but the song is still alright, will make a good track on the album
    test
  15. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

track is cool. never heard tab but i know scribe comes bananas like 100x better than this

straight shit though doggies
    test
  16. Hystwise

Hystwise Ni66a Pleez

expressin myself lol

yo, off the top i like this beat...sounds alil like DZK to me, the first dude does...lol, damn..a fat chick is gonna kill you for this "introduce you to my diet plan, all u gotta do is commit suicide"...i like how u doin that flippin flow though..shave between the creases? lol...Scribe delivery sounds pretty nice, delivery and flow and shit.."every chick wants to be a mother so fast",lol wordup..hook was pretty good, i woulda added an underlyin vocal under it..idk, thats jus me though..but nice track though

C/p
    test
  17. TAB

TAB Model

test
  18. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

jerz nice ass flow.......beat raw ass hell.......my ••••• scribe doing it big on this.....y'all •••••z do y'all thing.

www.myspace.com/finessethegreat
    test
  19. Unda Dwella

Unda Dwella Do you matter?

2nd peep came more on a Killah Priest kind of vibe. I'm a fan of this beat and love Priest shit, hook did the job on this one, first peep was decent too. 2nd peep did shine more on this track to me tho I'd probably have laced this with more of a Priest kinda subject. Solid tho.

Stay up.
    test
  20. GODSCRIBE

my dun when you want to link peeps to your page, copy and paste the address from that url bar thingy...so you can link them straight to the page...instead of your website.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.