Scott Storch`s article...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

mayn ya'll some bored muhfuckas.... cuz this shit ain't matter, none of yall gots 70 or 11 mill, so who cares mayn... instead of arguin on RM, get rich n show us whut you'd do haha... 1
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

You plan and learn before you have not after....
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

im sayin, if u wanna do 11 mill thats u.

me, i wouldnt do that. cuz i dont think i need 11 mill for a house.

either way, the money is comin back, whether u spend 11 mill, or 5 mill.

I just choose to spend 5 mill, and let that money come back, and that other 5 mill , along with 60 can be used for other things. build some more houses, sell those, and still make money ack, im just goin a diff way. instead of coppin 11, i'll cop 5, and take the leftover five, invest in real estate (to help OTHER People ), like build actuall homes, sell those off, while my house is still buildin worth, and with that 60 mill, take care of the fams debts, clothes, etc.. and still invest in OTHER companies.

Im sayin, the way i handle money now, my spending habits, 5 mill would be enough for my wife, kids, and I.

no beef.
    test
  4. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

I find it funny when cats post articles on famous producers and inevitably some ****prodcer cats always posts "hes overrated" I mean r U fuckin serious?
    If U r on soundclick on a rap forum do U even have the respect or clout of millions to even remark that someone is overrated? Does your opinion matter? Will people stop buying Scott produced shit coz Mr. Fruity Loops/Cool Edit/Producer/Soundclick/-Impresario Joe Blowsgoats on www.soundclick.com/producerjoeblowsgoats from RM says "hes overrated?
    Selling 10 Beat Cds on soundclick using **cool edit *fruity loops" isnt "clout" either...
    ***point is, most cats who worked with Scott think hes dope, they think the cat is versatile at beat making; and most of the cats that I peeped who claim to make beats as good or better them him r "delusional" and/or have some form of a mental impairment (using the same Synth Scott uses, or the same style drums doesnt mean U r equal to anyone, thats called your a weak scott clone)...{if I take a copying machine and make a exact copy of a Picasso am I as good as him artistically? NO}
    Just coz U have 3 dick r1ders who think your a "soundclick god" doesnt mean
    your opinion on established industry cats matters...
    Now I can see JD or Timbo saying Scott is "overrated" they CAN say that,
    there opinion COUNTS, they have platinum records under they belts...

*(waits for the barrage of nerds proclaiming 9th wonder used FL thus everyone who uses it can make beats as good as him), are U 9th wonder?, have U worked with Jay Z? if not STFU) 9th Wonder can beat on a fuckin tin can using a spoon for all I care...**just coz emcee/producer Joe Blowme uses cool edit and made a zillion bux that doesnt mean shit, suck cock...***your prolly saying wait wez aint U being a hypocrite, commenting on famous cats when your not famous, no, coz im commenting on internet non-famous cats commenting on famous catz...****this is not directed at any producer on here in particular...
    test
  5. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

why would i give a fuck obut a gurl? I just fucked her, thats it.. I`m not interested i her life n shit, just don`t give a fuck
    test
  6. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

damn @ this conversation.. haha.. i'm actually with meta on this; surprised nobody else sees it his way. If i had 70 mill, i wouldn't buy an 11 mill house.. That doesn't mean i would just save it up or something... I definitely would live the life.. just means i wouldn't spend it on a 200 bedroom house.
    test
  7. ..IamNemesis..

..IamNemesis.. the pope aint feelin it

test
  8. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

shit by the time he sells that house it's gonna be worth twice as much

florida real estate ain't no joke
    test
  9. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

alot of yall have no idea about real estate investing at all, you niggaz are arguing about buying houses and shit, there is little money there. Real money is in commercial property anyhow, why spend 11 Mill on a home if you can buy a commercial piece with businesses (with reliable income as opposed to a person with their parent's spending habits,etc) renting your spot? arguing about wildin out? that shit is jokes...do what you want with your money, but dont read Rich Dad Poor Dad or take a fuckin class at school and think you know some shit about real world finance and investing GFTOH
    test
  10. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I mean....if I had 70 Mil, I can't say if I would or wouldn't spend 11 Mil on a house...but it is a possibility. As of now, I save about 60% of the money I have, and I am hoping to invest it somehow this summer....so if I had 70 Mil, I would be able to invest 60 or even 70% and still have WAAAAY MORE than enough money to completely play with.

But back on subject.....Scott's definitely not overrated, and I have always believed that what we hear from him is just a simplified, stripped down version of what he is really capable of. Every since Lean Back, he has been able to drop as many stripped down, formulaic beats as he wants to, because the demand is there. But please believe that if people suddenly got tired of this style, he could change it up in a way that you wouldn't even recognize that it was him doin it. Even the beats he does for the Pussycat dolls are bare and stripped down, but have a fresh and dope sound to them.

And he's 110% correct about how talent doesn't equal money...Jazz musicians are far more talented and musically inclined than most rap producers are, but that doesn't mean they will earn anywhere near the same amount of money.
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

if you ask me the real estate game sucks anyway. there aint That much money in it like cats blowin it up to be. now im sure im qualified enough to talk about business and finance considering i been taking REAL business classes since 8th grade. cuz i always knew thats ho wto get rich. so i started young.

but renting out land is weak if you ask me. now if i bought a commercial property the first thing id do is put a carlot on that bitch.. but not a carlot like your thinking. a special one im going to open. cant tell yall cuz yall might take the idea and get rich before me.
    test
  12. Mr. Manager

Mr. Manager Active Member

the amount of times meta kept on saying "take care of my family" in this thread was hilarious hahaha. but i feel him...but with 70 million? I'd buy a 30 million dollar house and take the other 40 to take care of my family lol

nah, you never know what Scott's doing with his money. He could be trading stocks. buying and selling property. buying and selling businesses, or buying and selling drugs all the time. i'm sure he's made that 70 million flip a few times.

Not trying to belittle anybody but if YOU GUYS have the sound minds to flip HIS type of money, don't you think he's doing it? lol I think hes a smart cat...
    test
  13. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I would assume he is smart, and producers tend to have a bit of a different mindframe from rappers....I know some rappers who would probably EASILY blow 70 mil and have nothing to show for it. But nowadays, rappers are smarter than that.
    test
  14. Mr. Manager

Mr. Manager Active Member

yea, cats like luda, banner, and trillville actually went to college. That should say something right there. the game is a lot more than what people think it is.
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

oh yea...but we were just talking about houses..... carlots are sick.... and with the new meters(not really that new).....just hire one person to check and tow
    test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

trillville went to college?...... now who let them in?....lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.