Scott Storch`s article...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

u REALLLLY missin the point...

now u talkin liek ALL scott has is 11 mill total lol..so just b/c he has an 11 mill crib means he cant look out for his fam too..???...so now its one or the other..???...cuz that other 59 mill hes worth doesnt count??...lo...u dunno all the shit he does with his money...u actin like he leaving his peopel out in the cvold..shit im sure his fam is sittin pretty right now...

and meta u should check the real estate game...cuz 11 mill for a house is nothin...u keep sayin " oh im a only gonna cop a 5 mill house" so u know wat u get for 5 mill...???..prolly not

wat u need to understand is 50% of the price of the house is LOCATION and LAND...i bet the land was worth prolly 6 mill and the house was prolly only 5 mill or so...cuz he aint got some ridciulous ass house...so if u only gonna pay 5 mill for a crib..that means u prolyl gonna end of payin 3 mill for the land..( if u wanna be in a prime location near the water and in a top neighborhood) and prolly 2 mill on the actual house lol...which..is wont get u a whole lot of house...

and u talkin about livin in the big city lmao..thats even worse....u know how much a penthouse or loft goes for in NY or sumthin..???....TEN mill easy lol...so u gon end up payin 10 mill for half the house scott has....NY prices shit on FLA prices...u should know that...

im sure with 70 mill , u can have a decent house , AND look after your fam at the same time...he only spent 15% of his income on a house..that leaves 85% to spend on watever he wants and dough to help his people out..

as i said..i get wat your sayin..that u dont wanna be like every other brother that gets money ansd burns it away...but u used the 11 mill house as a bad example...

lol i wud love to see wat u think of bill gates then..cuz his crib completely shits on scotts...shit tiger just copped a 50 mill crib down here too...so they aint lookin out for thier fam either..???.. lol...

and a house is one of the best investments u can make..its dam near gauranteed to appreciate in value...and it can stay in your family for generations...
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yo where did i say i wasnt buyin an expensive house?

someone just point it out for me.

someone point that out.

please.
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

^ I never stated what you should buy, I just was commenting on your statement

"yall niggas wilin, if yall niggas wanna cop 11 million dollar cribs, dont invest, and the next year you burnout and cant do sht.."

What you said just did not make sense.... I never said I would even get a 11 million dollar home..... I was just point out your comment did not make sense.....

Also, if you are trying to build a legacy....which you said.... one of the best ways is purchasing a home that will appreciate in value.... Thats all I am saying.... Keeping it in cash is the worst things you can do if you trying to build your wealth....

buying cars and jewerly...and all stuff like that is a waste of money and wont put you towards your legacy thing..... but a house will def. will

I-ki is not talking about spending uncessarly...he just trying to tell you how to use your money wisely so you can build that legacy....
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

u said u 5 mill..which by comparison to an 11 mill crib is " inexpensive" ...
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

i want wealth before i start goin crazy.. put it that wayt. and in order to do that, im goin to manage my money right WHEN im rich.

70 mill = u rich

10 + biillion = wealth.

man im done.. call me fake, call me phony, but i know wheer i wanna take my legacy.
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Your right about real estate....it completely depends on the location.... That house in ohio would be about 2.5-3.5 million max. On the beach can add 2x to the price...
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

wonderful,

me = coppin 5 mill

me = let that build worth

me = take other 5 mill, invest in real estate or anything else

me = dont need a 10 mill crib for myself and myself only

me = invest in OTHER companies

me = still let 5 million dollar crib build worth

me = while my other ventures build worth

me = get that cake back, and still be able to take care of fam, even if somethin happens with music

you = won't accept that

you = want me to say i wouild wild out with 70 million

no. not my vision. sorry.
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

2x..shit try 5x haha...worddd...especially in miami..that shit is crazy...
    test
  9. Embassy Sweetz

im sorry meta...but spending 15% of your worth on a home which will prolly aprreciate like crazy in a year..is not..by any means..."wildin out"...end of story....

its actually pretty smart...
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

like i said, my vision is NOT ur vision. your vision is NOT my vision so stop tryin to force it on I.

peace.
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

If you went to a financial investment manager and you said...I want to build the legacy.... what should I do?

They would say?

First buy a house
    Deversify your money into stocks and bonds
    use about 5% or so to be an angel investor
    (http://www.inc.com/articles/2000/12/21310.html)
    Buy investment properties (Vacation homes, 2nd homes, rental properties (commerical and residental).
    Keep about 5-10% in cash (treasurybonds, cds, money market accounts)

What you need to do is start reading now before you have the money so you know what to do with it when you have it.....but you are your own man
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

LMAO, real talk im done...

didnt ijust say .. man im done..

im done lmao foreal son

didnt i just say i was coppin a house?

man whatever im out this bitch lol cuz niggs on here do not read.
    test
  13. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I started writing before you posted that message.... so ...i did not see it....
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

well meta..your "vison" needs to take u to some financial planning classes lol...
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

for the past 3 pages, ive been sayin i would cop a house.. just not an 11 million house.

Cats on here tryin to crucify a nigga cuz I said i aint coppin no 11 mill crib.

I said 5 mill is enough for me. wtf. niggas sayin it aint smart to cop a 5 mill crib.. wtf...

last time i checked 5 million was a lot of money also. niggas livin in fantasy land right now.

10 mill 5 mill.. it DOESNT matter, its still gonna build worth. if u want a house on the fuckin beaach that adds up to 10 mill do you.

but its not me.

i swear some niggas on here are fuckin morons.

but wait, im a moron cuz i wouldnt spend 10 mill on a house, and i need 'fiancial planning' classes cuz i wont spend 10 mill on a house

stfu...
    test
  16. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

lol@niggas arguing wit meta. i see where both yall are coming from.

meta why niggas are on you is becuase what you are actually saying makes no got damn sense. i mean i feel what you are saying i guess you are saying iot wrong, or you know nothing about finance.

the reason is because dog you keep saying "i wouldnt buy an 11 mill dollar house".. thats coo. no ones tripping. what you keep saying after tyhat. "id rather take care of my fam.". you keep talking like its a tradeoff. as in the other 59 mill wouldnt take careof your fam.

and you keep saying "im not like yall niggas" like we wouldnt take care of our fam. its not that. is that we have a sense of reality. we know a 11mill house aint hurtin our pockets and our fam can still eat good. and you can still invest. and make a shitload more money. but you keep insenuating if you spend 11mil on a house you cant also do those things. and people keep arguing with you becuase thats an idiotic statement.

this post was not for beef or arguing. just saying.
    test
  17. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

I see both sides right here.

pretty much what maesto is tryin to say how I see it is that he for himself and his kids/wifey will be living in the 5 mill crib...if that's enough for him then its good.

yall don't know what else he will do...hell he could end up buying cribs for the rest of his fam which is a lot better IMO cuz most people don't know how to deal with money...imageine buying EVERYONE in your fam a 1 or 2 mill joint??..instead of u living in an 11 mill yourself.

also..houses aren't the only investments u can make...companies/stocks...u can come out with ur own clothes..own cars..shit whatever.

a house is a smart investment though...that can't even be argued 1 bit.

all I know is that money corrupts people and everything..this thread is proof of it. I'm not saying I wouldn't be goin all out but damn.....yall know yall won't stack your money right if ur ready to toss it out on rediculous ass shit...some of my boys don't ever have money cuz they are throwin money away on DUMB ass shit right now..even with us still strugglin...while I'm stackin mine and will flip it a whole lot when I find the right thing to invest in.

point is...just be careful wit ya money...and take care of your family...cuz if u don't they will abandon u and u'll become suicidal lol or someshit Iuno
    test
  18. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

and one more thing...scott storch ain't got a damn thing to worry about lol...as much as he knows about music and what he's getting off royalties...and all the money he has now..he's good for the rest of his LIFE
    test
  19. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

mighty wtf!!! so you cant buy everyone in your fam a mil dollar house if you spend 11 mil on a house?!?! y ou cant fucking invest in stock?A?!?! open up business!?!? you sound stupid as hell my nigga. 59 mil!! are you fucking serious?
    test
  20. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

^not saying that at all. I meant when I first get mine or whatever cuz I wont have 77 mill.

scott can do that defiantely.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.