Scott Storch`s article...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao @ ozone.
    test
  2. Blockburnah2g1

Blockburnah2g1 www.myspace.com/jawzbeatz

man if yall had 70 mill...yall would be talkin WAAYYY DIFFERENT

and this nigga is truly blessed fa real... a ho askin him to suck his dick while he chillin in his big ass mansion after coming from a studio wokring on jessica's beat and driving back in a drop top white lambo???

and he only 32???? MAAN!!!! imma start grinding out this week belleedat...im in school to become a doctor but im makin a back up plan, the studio down the street

imma get this money fa real !!

shit like this is a fucking motivational thing for me, not so much for producing, but for me to get up and think of ways of making money LEGALLY and shit ya dig
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

money dont change me.

unfortunately, i cant say the same for peeps in this thread.
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

great speech. so go move to africa with the starving and become a savior.

and wit 70 million how can you not take care of your fam with a 11 million dollar house. hmm there is 59 million left to do that. i mean do you. i honestly think its bullshit. if you have 1 name brand shoe or name brand piece of clothing your bullshitting. period. but i mean do you.

as far as acting different. nah. imma just be me x10. which means instead of buying a 5,000 watch imma get a 500,000$ watch. some shit with my face on it made out of diamonds or some shit. some ridiculous ass shit.
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lol butta told me suttin bout a certain dude off there whos album jus got wrapped up 2 weeks ago

congrats, if thats what went down.
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

how is buyin property not good for your fam meta..???...u DO know byuing a house is a strong investment..??...u act like scott got an 11 mill house and hes the only nigga in there..and his fam is still in the hood or sum shit...lol...and like i said...11 mill doesnt get u that much house...especially in south FL where he is...

and yeh like prem said..u talkin all that jazz BUT...u more than likely spend a higher percentage of your income on shit than scott does...

that 11 mill dollar house is only 15% of his total worth...and lets say u got 30 grand in the bank in savings/checking( iono wdf u make just a number) and cop 500 bucks worth a clothes a year..thats already 16% of your income lol..so the % of your worth u spend on clothes is MORE than he spends on a HOUSE lol..see where im going..????..

which is why i said all this shit is relative....15% of your worth on a house aint shit...but WE...the common folk spend WAYY more than that for everyday shit...

if we used your logic then someone worth 50k wud only buy a 7,500$ house lmao...which is like a cardboard box...but thats 15% of there income...

once again..11 mill for a house..which is only 16% of his income is nothin..its not crazy..or extreneous or selfish..thats VERY modest...
    test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

son gimme 70 mil

ill have a band playing shit behind me everywhere i go
    get a limo but i wont let the dude drive ill have him barney rubble the shit
    test
  8. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

You said she was from Iran you jackass....hahaha...VERY FEW arabs would leave their country to live in restrictive Iran. They have a better chance of going to Europe or the US than Iran man. From one oppressive regime to the other makes sense....ha

Pz
    test
  9. I-ki

I-ki New Member

REAL TALK. Plus if he REALLY wants to change the world using his money, he could still do that and live life at the same time. Alot of rich people do that.

lol @t him, All our life we are programmed to chase money all day every day. Grindin hard, with minimal sleep then all of sudden, BOOM, your set for life and he tellin us that he wont change. Money change people, PERIOD. I aint tryin to start no beef maestro, but your statement doesnt sound believeable.
    test
  10. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Man i said that she`s from Iran cuz she lived there for a long time.. I unno why she moved, she moved to europe now.. I unno wtf she up to, i just mentioned that i got a gurl who knows arab music, that`s it.
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yo this shit is funny, cuz not once did i say i wasnt buyin shit i liked. i just said i wasnt coppin no fuckin 11 million dollar crib.. yall niggas wilin, if yall niggas wanna cop 11 million dollar cribs, dont invest, and the next year you burnout and cant do sht.. thats yall. do what u gotta do.

and again read this post, im nt sayin i wouldnt buy shit i like cuz theres shit ive alwas wanted as a child, but its gonna benefit whoever im buyin it for. i aint no follower number one, and just cuz 99% of the thread said they would, im not gon change how i feel about anything.. like i said, most i'd cop is 5 mill for a house... and make sure my fam is straight.

but cats on here dont see the vision, if niggas gon live for the moment and wild out., i aint knockin it.. its somethin i wouldnt do.

its whatever tho. cuz 99.99% of u niggas aint even makin it to 10 million.
    test
  12. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I really dont understand what you are saying b/c a house is an investment. If you were talking about cars I could understand your point. Buying a house is not like buying cars or jewelry. So when you say.... "yall niggas wanna cop 11 million dollar cribs, dont invest".... when a house is an investment... 2 years from now he could prob. sell it for 12.5 million.... So where would you "invest" your money.
    test
  13. I-ki

I-ki New Member

LMFAO, you dont what shes up to yet you said earlier you just fuked her a couple of days ago? I hope your not making that up just so you can look cool on the internet. lol...
    test
  14. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Thats what i been saying all along. Investing in a property is a good way to make money. Its like you making money for doing nothin, at the same time you livin very comfortably. He probably dont know that houses makes you money.
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

like i said, my vision is way different from cats on here.

and im not even going to argue it anymore...
    a house is an investment, cool

im not coppin a 11 mill dollar house, now stfu, real talk

5 mill max

take the other 5 million and make sure my fam is straight.

why is that so hard to grasp?

just tell me.

if this house ur coppin is for ur wife, 3 kids, and maybe ya dog.

why are u spending 11 million dollars on it.

is scott storch even married, my nigga got a 11 million dollar crib on the hills, and hes there by himself.. that shit is just pointless to me.

and plus im a city boy, i cant fuck wit big ass mansion lookin cribs,

im just a firm believer of what i was taught as a child.. dont waste money on shit hat aint necessary.. and to me, in this case, an 11 million dollar crib really aint necessary for u to enjoy ur life.. u can still enjoy ur life with a 5 million dollar crib.

but its whatever, niggas might as well throw in the towel, or call me phony because a nigga aint changin his views, ima stubborn nigga.
    test
  16. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

and when i say fam dog.. i mean my fam...

i mean MY FAM. not just my wife, kids, and mom

im talkin, my nephews, uncles, brothers, nieces, cousins.. everyone that had a part in my life, and steered me in the right direction, i want to make sure they are straight. i dont forget people

its not all about me, lol i aint like yall niggas.
    test
  17. I-ki

I-ki New Member

WTF do you really know about the people here and how much we care about our families???. You act like we a bunch of greedy muthafukaz and we aint sharing that shit. You got 70 mill!!!!. 10 mill alone can have your WHOLE family, relative even friends living proper and owning their own businesses.

You try so hard to be different but you just sound so clueless about what your trying to be different about.
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

who the fuck said i was spendin JUST 10 mill on my fam? i said i wasnt spendin fuckin 10 mill on a fuckin house.. wtf is niggas problems on here? fuck yall niggas, spend what the fuck yall want.. but ME.. im not spendin 10 mill on a crib JUST FOR ME..

wtf

doesnt that shit process in ya mufukin brain? god damn.. yall niggas try so hard to get niggas to follow ya ways, that aint what im doin fuck that..

pointless shit, u cop

fuck outta here, im tryn to build a legacy

5 million is enough FOR ONE CRIB

read fuck face.. ONE CRIB, 5 = one crib
    not 5 mill = my whole fam

im sayin, i would take that 5 mill and whatever else i have and make sure mt fam is straight, u ngigas need to learn how to fuckin read or soem shit. .take ya ass back to school.

im not spendin 10 mill on a house just for me my wife n my kids, 5 million yes.

10 mill is unncessary in my eyes..

so whatever, niggas call me what u want...this is my view on it, now stfu and do u.

i dont even know why niggas tryin to explain to me what to buy when niggas is talkin monopoly money.. stfu

i dont get some niggas on here lmao real talk.
    test
  19. I-ki

I-ki New Member

LOL, you seriously are an idiot and like premize said, FAKE. Its like you dont get the whole point of what people are saying here at all.
    test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

point: If I had 70 million, I wouldn't cop a 10 million house just for me. I would cop a 5 million house, let it build worth, take that leftover 5 million along with the other65 million, and make sure my family is straight and invest in various companies.

Call me what you want, god knows my heart.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.