Scott Storch`s article...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

@maestro. come on. you sound really phony. why the fuck would he need to stack wealth with 70 million???!?!? obviously he has been. and when you die what was the point of all that "stacking" and not spending. nothing. cuz you didnt get to enjoy the money the way you want. instead you were being all cautious and didnt wild out and have fun.

but like i said its all bullshit. cats always try to play that role when they broke. "ia int gonna buy a 70,000$ chain and all them cars." but you'll buy a 500$ chain when you broke. i mean its all bullshit.

me imma have abuot 10 cars. a porche, fararri, mclaren, my suopped up camero. all that shit.

and 1million on a house aint gonna get you shit. i know some 1 million dollar homes with only 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.

up a bullshit game.

pz.
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yea thats true.... money just multiplies your current habits.... if you spend $500.00 on a chain and you broke.... you will prob spend 70k when you make millions (some of these rappers 100k's).... if you buying a car outside of your range now... you will buy mutiple cars and hook them all up...like S.Storch.... If you like to buy sneakers now.... you will prob. have a room dedicated to your sneaker collection...

Me... Probably mulitple house in different countries... jewelry.... prob. not too much... I dont wear it now.... Cars... I will spurge now and then...
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

why i sound phony, cuz i aint wit the crowd? cuz i aint the stereotypical nigga that'll take his first mill and cop a fuckin lambo or some shit?

It aint for me to enjoy. its for my children, and my children's children. Of course I'm a buy some things pleasin to the eye, ut i will not go to the extreme.

aight.

thats just my style, i'd rather my whole fam be good, and know when im gone, my legacy and wealth will be passed down.

thats just me tho.
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

it aint all about ME ME ME. ya mean...
    test
  5. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

If I was worth that kind of money I'd have more extravagant shit than him. He doesn't even have a private jet.

Squares don't live like that @ Beatboss and PLT.
    test
  6. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

fuck that

im with Premize

gimmie that 70 mill im acting a fucking fool for-real
    test
  7. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

i said that he`s a square? lol
    test
  8. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

It looks that way
    test
  9. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

meta actin like an 11 mill dollar crib is crazy or somthin..like prem said..shit especially here in south FL...if u wanna live on the water..thats AT LEAST a FEW mill...shit my crib is dam near a million and we only got 4 bedrooms , 5 bath ...and im a good 10 mins from the water ...and scott stays in miami..im sure by the water...11 mill aint really nothing when u talkin location fam....i know niggas on plam beach islands with 20+ mill homes....but they worth hundreds of millions..

and trust me..when u worth 50+ mill..11 million aint nothing for a house...its all relative..of course right now...11 mill sounds ludicrous for ANYTHING to us lol...but to them..its nothing..and in reality for a house in miami on the beach...thats not shit

now i do agree with u that spending money on shit like 10 + cars and a 20 million dollar yacht is just extrenious..but again..its nothin...and like someone posted earlier...11 mill is 1/7 th of his net worth..most americans homes are worth more than THEY are lol...so once again..11 mill for him aint nothing..u act like 11 mill is gonna get u 50,000 square ft , 17 bedrooms 37 baths + bowling alley type of shit lol...but it aint...thats actualyl pretty modest...now iono about buyin a boat that cost more than my house..THATS crazy lol..
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I completely agree....but I understand florida...s.florida prices... This guy that I graduate with lives in a house about twice my parents house price but has about 2/3 of the space.....but here in ohio 11 milliom might buy you 30,000-40.000- square ft. 15 bedrooms etc ....
    test
  12. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

iranians are not arabs u idiot...they're arians, they're persians, but definitely not arab. how do i know? I'm Arab, my girl is Iranian...

About the whole Middle Eastern Music, I think thats what you can notice about my beats, its got a good amount of middle eastern music...Storch though still needs to get deeper into it...

Pz
    test
  13. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

rhodes piano
    test
  14. I-ki

I-ki New Member

HUh?. If you have 70+ million, buying a house is a good thing you know. Its an investment. Its buying a piece of land that your kids can use in the futre.

Well, anything could be gone the next day. That is a poor excuse NOT to buy it if you can afford it.you know what i mean?. Why not live a little?. Plus its not like your gonna go broke the next day after you buy it. Unless you have a gambling problem or something.
    test
  15. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

we're not talking about the first mill, we're talking about the other 69 mill
    test
  16. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

you aint neva lie lol

give my ass 70 mill... whaattttt

a nigga would import zebras from africa just to chill on my lawn for no reason son. i'd walk around on some fear factor shit, paying random niggas off the street to eat bugs n stuff, maannn

it would be a fuckin wrap
    test
  17. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

give me 70 million ima spend the shit in 2 months
    maybe 3..
    nice interview though,
    test
  18. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

LOL!
    test
  19. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

man, stfu... wtf @ talkin shit without knowing a shit.. she`s arab but moved to Iran, now she`s livin nearby my crib in baltic states.. fuck outta here
    test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

never said i wouldnt buy a fuckin house.. i wouldnt cop a 11 mill house.

i dont know why niggas are baffled by that fuckin statement... thats not my style. ill cop shit i like, cuz everyone got shit they always wanted, but unnecessary shit? nah.. im not.. i'd rather take care of my fam, than to do that. whatever i cop will benefit my fam, or the world in someway. im not gonna just cop shit and have it there, cop a 12 million dollar yacht, and u got niggas starvin.. wtf kinda shit is that?

just because i can afford it, is it necessary to buy? no nigga. honestly the most i would do is 5 mill for a house,.

its aint all about me son, never has been. im a whole different breed of nigga.

before i do anything, ill make sure my fam is good... thats why i do what i do. and thats just speakin from exprience.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.