Scott Storch`s article...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Kanye said that he was producing the album....

Jay-z Even said he was not sure...if he releases it ..it will be in the spring....
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

yea i wasthihnkin thats crazy how that nigga went and studied that arabian music shit. cuz there chords are hella more complicated than ours. and there scales are different. i might go learn a different country's music. haha.
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

to get a yacht to match your house...you have to get it at least 100ft....
    test
  4. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

^a gurl i fucked few days ago is from Iran.. She`s artist tho but also a musician, i took her to the studio.. I thought i know how all this arab music shit is done but when i saw what chords she was usin i was like wtf.. She showed me some secrets n shit, shits very useful.. Will be workin on hers album.. Damn i luv good lookin arab women plus with dope vocal skills
    test
  5. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

hell yeh , i dont even really listen to hiphop anymore...i stay listen to some other shit...wheter its jazz...french..russian , ghanain..watever...

i think thats wats wrong with commerical shit these days..its all the same..we're so accustomed to this american style that we think its a end all be all of music..when in fact theres a whole GLOBE of music that we can learn from...shit..some of the BIGGEST hits are foriegn based...shit timbo basically proved that by him self lol..
    test
  6. PLT Productions

^ u know russian?
    esli da to ett zaebisj, ja ohueju esli kavota tut ruskova najdu
    test
  7. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

ya'll kno dat if dude doesnt spend his money dat the government gon collect big time on it?? like for example.. if u leave 250 mill in the bank, then they gon want alot of it.

EDIT: then they gon take all of it.
    test
  8. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Well ..if he is writing it off as a business expense..... It is not about leaving in a bank... it is about the profit left after expenses.... The yachts and houses are not business expenses...so taxes are taken on the money that he had before he buys these type of things....

Artist can write off clothes, jewlery as an business expense necessary to the business... but if you are not in the public eye...or if it is not necessary to the business you cant write off these things...and will be messed up if an audit hits you....
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

moron buyin a 11 million crib when i can cop like 8 decent houses, and rent that out and make my money back in a year
    test
  10. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

thats tru but...Storch is recoupin it back, just off his bi-anual ASCAP check..lmao

11 Mil is pocket change to him.....
    test
  11. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

blah average producer

amazing keyboardist
    test
  12. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

you guys sound stupid. the man made 70 million. im pretty sure he didnt just stop making money. and you say you wouldnt spend 11 million on a house. why the fuck not? you'd spend 500,000 when you dont even have no where near that much money. you'd be paying that off for 20 years. so you telling me if you have 70 million dollars you wouldnt pay 11million cash for a house? bullshit. enjoy life while you have it.
    test
  13. illpill

illpill New Member

LoL he looks scarrrrrrrry as fuck in that bathroom robe.
    test
  14. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

thats true.....but although this applies to 8 houses.... if that 11million dollar crib appreciates at 5% a year... in two years... thats 1,127,500 made in 2 years...

Much easier than buying 8 houses and have to hire someone to manage all of the houses.... and I am sure he has enough money to rent homes out at will.... and most likely...people dont rent 1.2 million dollar homes...so you have to go well down market...the higher the home value the less likely you will find renters...b/c they can afford to buy a house.... Usually renters of homes have bad credit, think they cant afford a down payment, etc...
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Absolutely true.... you can usually get a house about 3times your income(in most parts of america..some places even more).... now he is getting a house 1/7th of his income....so it makes more since than you making 70k and buying a 200k house....

ITs funny how people comment on him buying a 11 million dollar house...but no comment on the 5+ 300k cars that decrease in value every single day....
    test
  16. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

hahaha @ the "Tuff Jew" record label that killed me mayn.... yeah mayn storch doin his thing n all but...

ionno I guess I'ma pinche kinda person when it comes to spendin... I'd prolly only have 3 regular cars n make em look nice, jus a regular lil 3 bedroom house... but I'd do some stock market shiet mayn, like 401k n start a Roth IRA jus so I could watch my money grow from 70 million to like 140 mil in 5 years.... plus the income in between on top of that...

guess the only thing I'd spend a whole lot of money on is my studio... I'd build a warehouse connected to my back door n fill it wit almost every pieces of equipment made, kida like a museum... n only use like 5 pieces of equipment in the end... haha
    test
  17. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

i would never buy a house for 11 mill real talk. i dont care how much dough i got.. shit is unnecessary son in my opinion.. my wife should be happy im coppin her ass a house..

1 million maybe... a million? fuck outta here. i aint wastin no dough on some shit that can be gone the next day.

niggas need to learn how to build wealth and stop wastin money..

anyway..

happy 4th of july.
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

ps i would never cop 5 cars... for what? i got two fuckin hands.

the most i would get fo rmyself is TWO cars...
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

regardless if that shit is chump change... come on.. niggas dont NEED a 11 mill dollar crib.

i would give that money to people that need it. but thats jus me..
    test
  20. PLT Productions

investing real money into smt is fucking good.. I would invest my dough into business, houses n other shit.. Gotta think bout future, who knows.. Maybe u`ll get into a car accident and doctors won`t be able to attach your fucking fingers .Wtf r u goin to do then? He plays fucking keyboard, without fingers he`s nothin.. Without hearing u ain`t shit.. If i had 1 mil i would be already runnin business
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.