science does it again Humans=Offspring of Chimps mating with pigs

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

they evolved from a continent?

which animal did it evolve from, show me an example of a similar animal from south america.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well its a type of marsupial.

so i looked it up, heres a bit on marsupials

The lineages that gave rise to living marsupials and placentals are recognizably distinct in the fossil record as far back as the Early Cretaceous (about 125 million years ago), so the most recent common ancestor of these groups must have lived even earlier. How much earlier is controversial, with some estimates suggesting a date of almost 150 million years (in the Late Jurassic). We don’t know anything about that ancestor for certain, but we assume that it was not unlike the earliest known marsupials and placentals: probably a small climbing (arboreal or semiarboreal) mammal, perhaps superficially resembling living opossums or tree shrews. Because the earliest known marsupial and placental fossils are from China, most paleontologists assume that their most recent common ancestor lived somewhere in eastern Asia

and heres another bit that might help

Millions of years ago, the marsupials lived on one huge continent. Over time, the large continent broke into smaller pieces. The marsupials remained on only two of the pieces—the two that are now South America and Australia. Over time, some of the South American marsupials moved north to live in North America. Many of the American marsupials have died out. Only opossums now live in the Americas.

Most marsupials live in Australia and on nearby islands. Australia is an island continent in the Southern Hemisphere. Australia is surrounded by water on all sides. It has about 150 different kinds of marsupials. These include kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, wombats, and Tasmanian devils. These marsupials do not live anywhere else in the wild. Australia has the most marsupials, but not so many as it once had.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i love how they just state this like it's fact.

oh, that planet is eight hundred and three quarter billion light years away.

[​IMG]

just created that meme, will come in handy for the future, thank me later.

:numaan:
    test