Science 1-0 Religion

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Revo Minded, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Moses was Akhenaten III......

Anyone else find it interesting at the end of Christian prayer they say "amen"?? What does that mean?? Amun, Amen etc etc was the Sun God of Akhenaten!! hehe so when Christians say prayers at the end they are actually worshipping the Sun God of the Egyptians init....Horus an all that good shit...Isis the Virgin Mother, the Sacrificed Son etc etc

PEACE
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah and when they pray in the name of Jesus they are praying in the name of a whole bunch of other jews around the time of Jesus because Jesus was actually a very common name. :beat: Nope. You must be retarded.

Amen translates "Surely," or often "So be it." Christians don't pray to to the Sun God of the Egyptians because they use word

Mar 11:24 Therefore I say to you, Everything whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive, and it will be to you.

Joh 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or if not, believe Me on account of the works themselves.
    Joh 14:12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes into Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
    Joh 14:13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    Joh 14:14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

H539
    אמן
    'âman
    aw-man'
    A primitive root; properly to build up or support; to foster as a parent or nurse; figuratively to render (or be) firm or faithful, to trust or believe, to be permanent or quiet; morally to be true or certain; once (in Isa_30:21; by interchange for H541) to go to the right hand: - hence assurance, believe, bring up, establish, + fail, be faithful (of long continuance, stedfast, sure, surely, trusty, verified), nurse, (-ing father), (put), trust, turn to the right.

H543

אמן
    'âmên
    aw-mane'
    From H539; sure; abstractly faithfulness; adverbially truly: - Amen, so be it, truth.

G281

ἀμήν
    amēn
    am-ane'
    Of Hebrew origin [H543]; properly firm, that is, (figuratively) trustworthy; adverbially surely (often as interjection so be it): - amen, verily.

Rev 22:18 For I testify to everyone who hears the Words of the Prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add upon him the plagues that are written in this Book;
    Rev 22:19 and if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this Prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this Book.
    Rev 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, Surely I am coming quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
    Rev 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

SURELY there's no worshipping of an ancient Sun God.
    test
  3. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bro who gives a fuck about any of this, we all gonna die on some save the last dance shit
    test
  4. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

this!

and the amen egyptian shit was hilarious sifu hahaha....dude after you was right...in arabic (semitic language similar to syriac, hebrew and aramaic) the word "ameen" stems from assurance and affirmation
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.