Science 1-0 Religion

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Revo Minded, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

haha

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

everytime you've bumped heads with me on something, ive shit on you. and i mean nasty post-drunken white castle diarrhea SHIT on you. you arent thirsty for knowledge like you claim, you are willfully ignorant and attempt to spread your ill-informed and terribly constructed opinions or ideas to anyone who will listen. you approach simple, understood concepts in an aggressively ignorant manner..

"well... if thats true then 2+2=4 HAHA YOU IDIOT THATS DUMB!"

thats the level you exist on.. seriously. just shut the fuck up.
    test
  3. Revo Minded

Revo Minded Your wife dreams of me

I'm also a psychology major, but in arguement with para or whatever the fuck his name. he knows nothing about the subject and to be calling other people "moron", or "idiotic" without knowing anything basically means he was asking for it. If he's gonna say shit like that, he should be able to take whatever he dishes out. Know what i mean?
    test
  4. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

what's ironic is that ezac has been expanding infinitely since birth.
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

These threads were AIDS from the start, but I'm gonna dip on this note:

Dear Ezac,

telling Eyerate he's a dick doesn't mean anything. He knows he's a dick. He'll be the first person to tell you that. Dude's rep is for being brash and unfiltered. And I think you're too easily trolled to actually get to a point where you can argue with him. Just take my advice and don't get all flummoxed and try to out-dick people and just stick to your point of view and trying to support it with facts. A retard can see you're just going to go in circles with dude for pages; try another approach. It'd benefit you. Or at least reduce all the gabbing to a simple ", faggot" to end your posts.

Your tri-state friend, Cozy.

PS: Stop ducking threads. You look real soft right now. Life-size velveteen rabbit.
    test
  6. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

[​IMG]DAYUM!
    test
  7. Eyerate

your using the whole "you hate fags because deep down you're gay" angle? really? i mean.. white supremecists are CLEARLY black people in disguise :funny:

[​IMG]

interesting....
    test
  8. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

[​IMG]

You dont shit on me, you bombard me with "fuck yous" and "fat faggots" until I realize you are just gonna keep saying nothing of substance and walk away, way to feed your own ego though.
    test
  9. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

yeah i feel you man. i wasn't really even lookin at you when i made that comment. its difficult not to get drawn into namecalling when someone comes at you from an angle that sounds like total bullshit to you then calls YOU stupid. haha
    test
  10. Eyerate

sup ezac:

[​IMG]
    test
  11. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Whilst your hairline seems to be doing the big crunch, if you will.

dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh Batman dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh Batman dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh Batman, Batman, groupie...i mean Batman.
    test
  12. Revo Minded

Revo Minded Your wife dreams of me

Lol thanks asshole!

We can argue nature vs nurture in this bitch lol
    test
  13. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

ho ho ho hairline jokes again. son my shit is grown out and lookin marvelous right now tbh, on some Rupert Pupkin shit. you just mad cuz i styled on you extra hard with an extremely relevant fat joke.

you look like the understudy in an off-broadway play about Chris Farley's last days. stfu.
    test
  14. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Every time I read a thread where Ezac is saying lots of stuff I disagree with 99% of what he is saying.
    test
  15. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

They are conducting DNA/cell research to make us more efficient in the future. The same can be said for modern medicine...
    test
  16. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

I have no way to disprove a God. But the real question is what God is it? It may be an alien for all we know.

Cuz its not any of these popular religion's God, such as Jesus as we know him.
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

At the end of the day Im kinda with Buddha in the fact does it really matter?? God or Gods havent cured or stopped the suffering of man yet so what makes us think he/they will in the future??

I never get this about Christians.....God sacrificed his only Son for our sins yet for 2000yrs there's been nothing but sinning and suffering.....what did that sacrifice actually accomplish?? Also is kinda brutal to have a blood sacrifice dont you think?? Kinda pagan to have to spill blood in order for purification...just a thought?!?

What created the Universe wont make you happy....it will help create technology but technology alone doesnt make you happy and stop the suffering life has woven within it....its all about the Self, cutting through your own bullshit, psychoanalyzing yourself all the time and reasoning honestly about your own feelings and reactions, understanding the nature of causality and how its the basis for being good and doing good actions....if there is a God, he's not a consciousness he's indescribable as as his creation and having 'free-will' only ourselves can cure ourselves and be happy and live peacefully......

PEACE
    test
  18. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

//I mean have you guys never met a religious person who also believes in science, or do you people all live in Mississippi?

Religion and Science are not fucking opposites folks. There is no Religion vs. Science debate, only a Science vs. uneducated people who don't understand science debate.//

Or a debate of b people who don’t believe that science alone is the ultimate authority as to what is life. Scienxce has no way of testing for the supernatural.

Eyerate insuslts things when he is not smart enough to understand them That’s why he doesn’t really add anything to the conversation and just calls people stupid.

The Bible is the Historic story of the Jews and there relationship with God. It’s the story of mankind in it’s relation with God. And the story of the salvation of mankind through Jesus. These are stories of actual people who lived. Jesus of Nazareth historically existed. You need to decide whether he was Liar Lunatic Legend or Lord.

Science continues to prove it can be wrong? Have you ever tried to disagree with a scientific finding. That people believe to be true. They don’t accept being wrong they have to take being proven wrong.
    test
  19. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I don't see this going anywhere insightful or interesting fast. It slightly annoys me that any half decent topic on this site that has potential gets trashed so quickly by numb skulled idiots devoted to their intention of dumbing and diluting the rest of us to their level. Fuckin studied psychology for years then went to college? Lol.. do a little bit of independent psychological research in your teenage days before you delved into the world of introductory fuckin psych?

Fuck outta here. Existence is almost as laughable as Moses.
    Zing to the Jew.
    test
  20. Eyerate

"eyerate insults things he doesnt understand.. because hes too stupid to understand them."

your hypocrisy is at RIDICULOUS levels right now.. also "story" is a great word, just drop the word "historical". sure a man named jesus lived.. but we know NOTHING beyond that. the roman texts only speak of the fact that he lived and was crucified. everything else is mental masturbation.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.