Science 1-0 Religion

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Revo Minded, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

I firmly believe that it was god

That still lies within the perameters of wh@ u explained

I believe in science also. I feel like science ultimately explains what god did scientifically.

I'm not too religeous these days though
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Size queens. All of you.
    test
  3. Revo Minded

Revo Minded Your wife dreams of me

You're stupid as fuck, then bitch at the government to spend billions of dollars in a defense budget. In order to understand the complexity of biology and chemistry, guess what bitch? You need physics. If it wasnt for physics you wouldnt have CAT scans available and Electron therapy for malignant cancer patients. They do affect us, you know one day Earth's magnetic field will weaken and we will be affected by gamma rays, so in order to help us we need to advance. that is what science is about.
    test
  4. Revo Minded

lol regardless imagine seeing that thing in a close proximity. That's what I mean.
    test
  5. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

lol says the dude, that thinks a random mini bang disproves all religion without knowing shit about either....yea im gonna pass on reading any deeper into this post... considering you clearly dont know the difference between applied and theoretical physics...or science for that matter.
    test
  6. Revo Minded

Hahaha do you even know the difference then fag, if you're gonna start a whole argument how theoretical physics is bad and we shouldnt touch it knowing damn well it could give some answers to our use of technology like for example graphite, then who's the idiot? What a way to duck an arguement, no wonder you always lose in your shitty battles no one watches bitch.
    test
  7. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you are so incredibly fucking stupid its beyond comprehension...

there is ONE universe.... of that there are BILLIONS of galaxies.. none of those galaxies revolve around suns(that we know of, although theoretically its possible).. they revolve around black holes. in those galaxies there are billions of solar systems.. ours is 1.

get your shit straight.

once you understand the fundamentals of what we're talking about, then you can ask questions.

and instead of answering your question with an in-depth response, im going to link you to a kids site, because thats the level that you're on right now...

How Do Scientists Know the Universe is Expanding? | Life's Little Mysteries
    test
  8. Eyerate

revo is also still my current favorite poster on this site, btw. :funny:

its refreshing to see someone else who knows what the fuck theyre talking about step outside the confines of being politically correct and just call someone a fat faggot. i feel like the intelligent portion of the population should be allowed to be ignorant sometimes haha.
    test
  9. paranormalezac

I said galaxy was the wrong word, because you know I admit when im wrong, im not you...you know the guy that gets owned in debates so he looks for god sent typos to harp on, the world is getting dumber and dumber and its because of morons with huge egos like yourself.

Humble yourself for once maybe your words would old some water then.
    test
  10. paranormalezac

The ends dont justify the means moron, theoretical physics just plain doesn't show enough results to warrant the funding, and graphite....seriously out of all teh things you could use to argue with you go with graphite?

We can use theoretical physics to take graphite and created more NUCLEAR ENERGY!!! YAY, that is what the world needs.
    test
  11. Eyerate

why would i humble myself to feeble minded dipshits? you ask ridiculously stupid fucking questions, hold incredibly loose and garbage ass opinions, and you subscribe to some theory that because i call you a fat cocksucker, it makes me less right about.. well... everything.

i answered your question.. your stupid fucking question that had zero bearing on the conversation and could have been solved with a simple google search.

THAT is why i wont humble myself to you or anyone like you...

your willful ignorance is inexcusable and it disgusts me.
    test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

ezac you aint understanding bruv where they are going with this....

First stage was creating energy from matter.....coal, nuclear, steam etc etc and we have accomplished that quite nicely, still working on it tho!!!

Second stage is creating matter from energy....once we're able to do that...or at least understand it, then it opens the way for 'replicators' and shit like they have on Start Trek lol forreal tho.....

Physics is the most important science, that all other sciences require...unless we consider math a science

PEACE
    test
  13. Eyerate

:funny:

first smart thing you've said this entire thread, and you did it on accident trying to be a smartass. incredible.
    test
  14. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Also another point

the hardest concepts for humans to understand are the most required in math lol zero and infinity....to understand what zero means, and I mean actual 'nothingness' is surprisingly hard to grasp..as even with the nothingness of space there is something (dark energy, dark matter, light particles etc etc)

PEACE
    test
  15. Eyerate

am i cosigning a fucking sifu post? wooooooooooooooow.
    test
  16. Revo Minded

Blah graphene, and yes i would use Graphene because it might be our next material that can be used for almost anything

Props to the Nobel Peace Prize winners for that technology
    test
  17. paranormalezac

Its funny, because you think that because im wrong about some things makes you right about all things, thats where your huge ego comes into play, I like to learn so when im proved wrong by someone I learn form it, when you are proved wrong, you deny it...you do it all the time, if I look through this thread you are probably doing it...you know nothing about my education on anything, just because you hold tightly to your wrong opinions, dont make mine loose it just means you like to hold on tight to your own faulty beliefs.
    test
  18. Eyerate

sifu, since i know you actually did do research on string/superstring and you generally do have a thirst for knowledge, check this out...

ezacs idiocy reminded me of one of my favorite horizon episodes ever about fusion and our actual power issue on the planet. all 6 parts are up on YT, heres part 1:

[youtube]QXcyH7QE7rU[/youtube]

trust me, this is AWESOME.
    test
  19. Revo Minded

Sifu with the motherfucking truth!

hahah this reminds me of the aleph numbers hahaha
    test
  20. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

that's not a rule that applies specifically to you. its a rule that applies to people as a whole. and no matter how much your ego is in control of you and wants you to think otherwise, you are not the exception. get a grip. your negativity toward 'stupid people' only suggests that you yourself are stupid.

im not going to explain why that is, cuz you won't take my word for it anyway. so you'll just have to accept that i reached that conclusion after years of studying psychology. and now im in college, majoring in psychology... which is a SCIENCE.

and with that, im not going to entertain you anymore. no real conclusion is going to be reached, since you're more concerned with winning an argument than coming to a truthful conclusion
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.