Schrooms

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by .:AC:., Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

^^^you should try rehab
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

lol..fuck no we shouldnt try heroine..whats wrong wit you dude
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

How the fuck do you people find all these drugs? I've always wanted to try K and DMT, never found any though.

My shroom experience:
    I did shrooms and all the sudden everything was two dimensional, bugged out for the next four hours in my room. Jon Stewart sounded like Charlie Browns mom. Stuart Scott has a CRAZY eye.

Other three times I just laughed a lot...
    test
  4. Track King

Track King New Member

i ate a quarter ounce of shrooms this past friday.. it was a good time.. they were potent shrooms as well.. had a pretty damn good trip..
    test
  5. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yall trip if u think ive done heroin...ize just bullshittin cuz peeps gettin off tha shroom topic neway..but i just spent a week in jail, found god, and all i do is smoke cigs now...at least til i get done wit tha rest of my sentence cuz im out on bond... never touched a bible til this past week...read tha whole damn thing...shits interestin too...just to inform yall i know im off subkject
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ i started typing a repsonse to that found god ina week in jail topic.. then i literally just shook my head and deleted it

fuck it
    test
  7. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lol i aint lie bout findin god, cuz readin tha bible i found hes a bloodthirsty mug....but i lied bout tha weed smokin i cant quit smokin my nigs....idk i just aint serious in no shrooms thread...why shuld i be its for smokin..and for tha record all i do is smoke weed
    test
  8. Track King

Track King New Member

ive done ALOT of drugs.. it doesnt make anyone less of a person, or an idiot or anything.. it's life.. when your exposed to them you usually end up trying them..
    test
  9. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeh i feel u...i kno ill try it fore i die lol...but i dont go out lookin for other drugs...when one comes by that doesnt seem so harsh that i try it, ill try it...but as for addiction, ima just keep cigs n weed under that category
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

bullshit

everybody in the hood atleast

is exposed to crack

everybody aint doin it nigga

lol yall kill me tryina justify that fiend shit
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

whatever dude..the most true shit he said in that post was: 'it doesnt make anyone less of a person, or an idiot or anything.. it's life'

enough wit you putting everybody down..just because people have tryed drugs or do em occasionally or whatever dont make em a 'fiend'..fuck outta here wit that
    test
  12. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

what paper chase said...nigga im on dat side and im high...i know yall seen that chapelle episode.. PYAAAAH!!!! shit got me crackin up right now
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

the funny thing is

the only ones gettin offended

are the ones doin drugs

fuck out my face

its MY opinon i dont care if u like the shit

u dont have to
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

whatever yo just show people some respect and i havent even done any drugs in a while
    test
  15. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

respect??

respect my opinon homie

if you do drugs or have done drugs then thats on u

wtf u care what some nigga

u dunno from shit on the net thinks

calm down with that sensitive shit
    test
  16. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

sub zero i aitn offended...u just seem like a pric cuz u aint smoked one...put one in tha air n chill
    test
  17. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i never said i aint smoke weed foo

im just not a junkie
    test
  18. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

well damn...i aint one either ive just experienced...ive only been hooked on weed
    test
  19. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

sub zero is right in a sense that doing hallucinogenic drugs is stupid

I've had good and bad times the dozen or so times I've done them, but if I could go back I wouldn't touch anything but weed and alcohol because once you've been as far from reality as you get during a trip, i don't think you come all the way back lol
    test
  20. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

^ & that's a bad thing? lol reality sucks

Honestly, I find shrooms to be heavily overrated. People who think they see monsters and shit are attention-whores and never see anything close to that. It's fuckin bullshit. I've prolly ate 3 oz of shrooms over my life and haven't had any experiences CLOSE to my acid trips.

I fucking LOVE dropping acid, did it twice last week (first time since new years - so no, I'm not a fiend/addict).

On new years, we were celebrating in Hollywood and shit... and if you've never seen Hollywood in person, you wouldn't know, but it's a fucking slum - mad bums and addicts on the streets and shit. Well my friend decided it would be fun to talk to some of the bums and this one black fucker turned into Sideshow Bob n shit with the same cackle-type laugh and crazy, stringy hair... his voiced started changing and i heard Sideshow Bob... anyway, it was new years, so there was mad lights flashing and cops everywhere. At one point I looked over and I swear we were in a standoff with the cops, like they all had their guns drawn and were moving in on us.

My good time went to a bad trip in about .3 seconds and I started seeing nothing but DIRT. Everywhere I looked everyone looked like fucking fiends and I felt like we were in the middle of some projects in New Orleans or some shit. I spent the next hour or so (who knows - time feels like it's flying on acid) in the back seat of the car talking to voices in my head... my friends kept coming up and flashing a light in the window, making me think it was the Cops, but I couldn't stop laughing really.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.