School Shooting at VA Tech Today..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by ThisMiss, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I'm far from articulate because I'm not taking a serious approach to this argument, but I know I clearly neglected to use the word ''all'' when talking about destroying guns. I didn't answer you because you put words into my mouth, such is your entire series of retorts for the most part.

You say you want a good argument, but you continue to try to pick me apart rather than my argument.

Admittedly I've not devoted too much to reasoning my argument, but when I can't get past an unrelenting ignorance when it comes to seeing 'Americas' problem from an international stand point, tell me what'd be the point?

As for the emotional remark, as ever it's lost on me when you're taking the same cheap shots. I choose forthright, you'd rather be patronising and elitist.

Either way I'm finished with the topic.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Not at all. I was merely voicing my view point, but as ever my view is misconstrue as me telling everyone what to do, because of some preconceived opinion of me based upon my brash attitude, neglect for being articulate and constant profanity.

I've proven it's the case when I originally adopted the warlord aliases from 'yo momma'.
    test
  3. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Hey Rat. Get laid. [teet]
    test
  4. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

(With all due respect)
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

stop saying your going to be 'ignoring me'.. it looses its value after you saying it for the third time. even more so, your not ignoring me.. your reading this.. right now.. every word i type. your just choosing whether or not to reply. and u keep talking about google.. two things. one ive used google maybe once in my life. two, i only searched information because i wanted to cite what i was prooving you wrong with.. i knew what i was looking for.

but this discussion has quickly lost its appeal.. its beating a dead horse.

that doesnt take away from the fact that you did a tremendous job making yourself look like an unintelligent fucking clown tho
    test
  6. im just a king pin say what u wanna
    point ya gun ill reinvent myself like madonna
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

For the most part, I like Malo
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I have a theory on Cho's inside arm being painted in red ink "ismail ax" ? It was plaguing me during work today, What deeper meaning could it have? So I deared To beg the questions, could it be Diverse religiosity and cultural conditioning? Let me break this down on some Da vinci code type method.

Example 1.) In James Fennimore Cooper’s story "The Prairie", the settler Ishmael Bush, who is attempting to escape from civilization, sets out across the prairie with two key tools, a gun and an axe. Each has a symbolic meaning. The axe — which can either kill or provide shelter — stands for both creation and destruction. Given that Cho was an English major, might this be the likely meaning of the words on his arm?

example 2.) Cho could of also been familiar with the Koranic version of the life of Ibrahim. In it Ibrahim uses an ax to destroy the false idols that the people are worshipping. Apparently Cho felt that the VT students were degenerate. In killing them he was, perhaps, merely acting to 'cleanse' the world of falsity in the same way Ibrahim had. Only he did not see himself as the active agent, but only as the tool. The ax, not the wielder of the ax.

"After making sure that nobody was left in town, Ibrahim went towards the temple armed with an ax. Statues of all shapes and sizes were sitting there adorned with decorations. Plates of food were offered to them, but the food was untouched. "Well, why don't you eat? The food is getting cold." He said to the statues, joking; then with his ax he destroyed all the statues except one, the biggest of them. He hung the ax around its neck and left. How big was the shock when the people entered the temple! They gathered inside watching in awe their gods broken in pieces. They wondered who might have done this? Then they all remembered that the young Ibrahim was talking evil of their idols."

Example 3.) However, Cho is a english major so why leave the "E" off Ax?
    Could Cho had been clever enough to puzzle us with an anagram? "AXL IS I AM"; I am being I am, as in how God referred to himself when interacting with Moses in Exodus, that being "AXL IS GOD"?

Example 4.) One could also rearrange the letters ISMAIL AX to be ISLAM with XAI. XAI means "cacodemons" which means "evil spirits" which comes from Enochian angels Initiated by John Dee in the 16th century, But is also similar to the Buddhist teaching which preaches axiomatic plurality of deities, Now put Islam with Enochian viewpoints and it's just possible to conclude Cho thought of himself as the most intelligent ruler here on Earth (Islam) over all the evil spirits (XAI).

My conclusion is that this kid Cho lived a, lonely life, and made up for his real life inadequacies by comparing himself to righteous religiosity characters. It is in my theory, That All forms of Religiosity played a part in Cho's Conditioning. Cho also pontificated bluntly in comparing himself to Jesus and Moses.

cho attacks: The wealthy and John mark karr and Debra Lafave!
    Never mind the fact his sister is going to Princeton and himself
    to tech-u!

In conclusion, Cho was a premeditated murderer. exclaiming a bitter satirical diatribe. suffering from culture-specific-syndrome. with a mental illness conditioned up on religiosity and culture aspects to the point in which he broke from reality into the narcissistic realm of; delusions of grandeur! I just wish he would have took his own life and not so many others.

"Guns don't kill people, Crazy people with Guns kill people"
    test
  9. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

he could've done that shit with a ginsu

if there's no guns, people will kill with swords

no swords, people will kill with knives

no knives, people will kill with sticks

etc. guns don't kill people, they just make death a less painful experience
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.