School Shooting at VA Tech Today..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by ThisMiss, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Britain and America are largely becoming incomparable in regards to crime. Americans still jail peadofiles and murderers, were as we put them in programmes. American SWAT teams are allowed to shoot a man firing off a gun, SO19 have to go to trail for manslaughter, if not murder for doing the same thing.

You'd be a gay man with a small penis with an admiration for Quinten Tarrentino if you genuinely believed taking away the right to carry a gun, and actively destroying guns, wouldn't lead to a reduction in crime via the re sensitisation to murder, regardless of the imminent rise in black market activity.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

why aren't these idiots understandin' that if you make guns illegal, the ONLY muh' fuckas with guns will be the criminals?[dunno]

it's a simple fuckin' concept

law abidin' ppl need to be able to defend themselves from criminals & the gov't
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Exactly!!
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

i still say it was tekgeek though[funny]
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

The only problem is that your plan is totally impractical. How are you going to destroy all guns?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Exactly again!! Somebody's thinking.
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Eh I dunno, Canada has a gun law. You need to be registered and go through a bunch of questions before you can even own a hunting licence or a licence for your gun. I think Americca should follow in the Canadian Gun Law :eek:) Sure it might not stop all violence. But it will cut down on the shootings that happen and you can be convicted if a gun is found in our possession!!

I'm against guns myself. But I'm against alot of things (like smoking, if you're a smoker, you should quit after you read this because you smell and it's just so gross to watch you smoke---ewww lmao just a little "The more you know...." from Eva-Marie haha)
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

..yet it's been done and being achieved in other countries?

Gun crime is inevitable but it's alot more controlled when people carry guns on responsibility, not by right, but there's no point in arguing because you're clearly pro gun and replying to myself and others like we're trying to be fucking liberals, when this is a clear case of good old common sense.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I'm also pro-reason... you haven't convinced me... I can listen to a good argument... all you've done is get emo and spew forth insults.

Seriously, you're saying, 'destroy all guns' How? Are you going to go up to every single one of the 300 million American people and ask them, "excuse me, do you have any guns? If so, please give them to me." That shit didn't work in the Old West... why would it work now?

You can't compare us to other countries because our cultures are totally different... our guns are rooted in constitutional rights and freedom... and we've been killing each other for centuries... capitalism and poverty will always have high crime... what are these countries where citizens don't own guns? Forgive me, I'm ignorant on that issue.
    test
  10. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Pot. Kettle. Black.
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Not at all Riz. Most of the people who I call Liberal, are liberal.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

True there is no reason. All you've managed to do is be anal, evasive and •••••••••.

I didn't say that and if you quote me I'll ignore it.

...yes I can. I never said there were countries with out guns.

No wonder why everyone ignored you.
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Are you 12?

Did I miss something?

What are you responding to here? My last question was, "how are you going to destroy all guns?"

You're horrible at reasoning... all emotion, no logic.
    test
  14. Index.

Index. New Member

Muah.
    test
  15. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

other countries are not America...the way other societies work is completely different from America. So while taking away guns might work in some places it won't in others. Like I said they tried this shit in Jamaica about a decade ago...the results were horrifying.

That's what i've been saying the whole damn time.

1.) How can you "actively destroy" all the guns in this country? Until you figure out how to do that, don't go around making it sound so simple. Hell i'd love for racism to completely stop but that shit isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

2.) If all guns were made illegal and people were told to hand in their guns how would your average law abiding citizen defend himself against a criminal who clearly doesn't give a fuck about a gun law since he's well...a CRIMINAL.
    test
  16. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

This discussion is pretty pointless. The right to bear arms will not be changed and if the government ever attempts it they will have a large scale rebellion on their hands.
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^But Malo thinks he has the answers to all of our problems.
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol right.. teq dropped knowledge on him too.. but he prolly chalked it up to google searched outta context..

if your proove the kid to look like a idiot, which aint that hard.. he just either insults you or ignores the facts and continues to talk about something else stupid.

its not even fun arguing with you dude.. you actin like a little 13 year old hoe whos dad told her she cant wear that slutty dress to the party.. poutin and crying while shoutin blind insults through the locked door
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Mate, don't piggy back other people. You tried and failed to make a completely different point, which I've already addressed.

Teq didn't school me, he simply dropped his opinion.

If I was arguing with you on a topic where the others weren't objecting to my opinion, some one else would have shot down your googling, and the absence of that and the popularity of the opinion you all share, is what you are basing your 'win' upon, which shows the approach you take to debate and with that, I'll be ignoring you from here on in.

And if you want a cussing match, I'd eat you alive in that too.

Who the fuck do we think we are kidding here, son?
    test
  20. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Gun Control is not the issue.

Virginia is the issue.
    The United States is the issue.
    North America is the issue.
    The World is the issue.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.