Say what you mean and stop making up shit!

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Why is it that random dudes are like "I wanna get to know you better" and ask you stuff about what your hobbies are and shit, but when you finally meet them, all they wanna do is fuck? Seriously, if that's all you want to do, why can't you be upfront about it instead of making up lies like you trying to do more than just fuck? A lot of us women hate that shit.

Imperial1
    test
  2. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

cause nigga are scared they gonna get shot down...so they spit shit they think women wanna hear
    test
  3. Imperial1

They may as well come clean with it instead of making up shit. Cause eventually, she's going to walk out on you. That type of shit pisses us off. If I see a fuckable dude and that's all I want from him, then I'm not going to be like "well wanna go to the movies?" and when I get to his spot, I'm trying to fuck instead of go to the movies.

Imperial1
    test
  4. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Haha, believe it or not, some dudes actually do wanna get to know you n shit.

Like 10-15% I'd bet, but still, haha.
    test
  5. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

thats different cause all niggas wanna fuck...no nigga is turning you down if you coming to the crib
    test
  6. Imperial1

LOL Well, some dudes need to realize that getting to know me does not mean fucking me. If all you want is to know what my va-jay-jay feels like, then say that and stop lying about you wanting to know more about me.

Imperial1
    test
  7. Imperial1

Not necessarily. Not all dudes I've come in contact with only wanted to fuck on the first encounter. Maybe most of the randoms like the ones I see in clubs or something, but just out somewhere like the movies or the mall, that's not the case.

Imperial1
    test
  8. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

aint no chick coming to the spot and we haven't fucked already just to chill...if i wanna get to know you cause you seem coo we goin out somewhere...why you at my crib??...if a female at my crib that means im fuckin or we chillin and ive hit before
    test
  9. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

I agree, props. But, I was just saying not all dudes are like that. Haha. But like I said, I agreed yo.
    test
  10. Imperial1

Well, I hope you are upfront with her if you're asking her to come to the crib instead of saying something like "come over so we can chill" or so "I can get to know you better." Just say you wanna fuck.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

i am upfront...i dont have time to be wasting thats teenage shit
    test
  12. Imperial1

Cool. I wish more of these grown men would stop doing that teenage shit though.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

cause we got a ten time better chance to bang if we act interested for a bit then just comin straight out and sayin lets fuck
    test
  14. Imperial1

Not necessarily. Not every dude that has told me that he just wants to fuck got turned down. i.e. One of my current fuck buddies. However, when you act like you're interested in something other than sex and you're really not, I've turned down a lot of those dudes. So I don't think you have a better chance lying about how you're interested in getting to know a woman and she finds out you only wanna fuck. That's a natural reaction for us to turn you down.

Imperial1
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Those guys are still learning how to be players, but haven't figured it out yet.

I'm always upfront... some dig it, some don't... but usually I'm careful about who I approach like that... it depends on the venue in which I met her, how she carries herself and the vibe she's giving me.

If I'm talking about hobbies, core values and personal interest shit... then it's usually the woman who starts to iniate sex, not me... because they usually start those conversations and they be the types who are turned on by intelligent, deep conversations and guys who listen. I know whenever I hear "you're so easy to talk to," I know that means, "keep it up and I'll fuck you eventually."
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I've told plenty of girls that all I want to do is fuck... I mean, fellas just have to study women. Even if you're not comfortable saying "fuck" or "sex," at least, if you center the conversation around sex, then she'll know what you're after. If she's bold enough to ask you, "do you want to fuck me?" Say, "hell yeah."

All I know is that if I got a girl's phone number after a night of grindin' on the dance floor and molesting each other, then shit, when I call you up, I'm gonna be like, "so what time do you want me to come over?" None of that small talk. Then when I come over, I'm like "yeah, yeah, that's all good and everything... but yo ma, can you massage my back real quick?" Then off comes the shirt... she gets to touching, I get to touching and it's on.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Imperial, I understand that you have been having some issues with the men in your life, but I think you should maybe stop posting so much here about it. I mean, we may be able to offer advice, but those who are most apt to offer advice to someone are those who are the most knowledgeable to your particular circumstances and situation. You should start getting advice from the wiser people you surround yourself with in real life (i.e. your mom, sister, aunt, close friends, etc.). While we may seem to give good advice, it will never be as comprehensive as that of people close to you.

I mean this with the utmost respect and I hope you don't take offense, but you really shouldn't post so many of your issues here...
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I agree that she should get help elsewhere, but theres no harm in letting feelings out on a message board... especially if she wants some honest answers.
    test
  19. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

on some real shit... even straight up hoes sometimes dont even like to face the fact that they ARE hoes. any guy who walks up on a random girl and goes "lets fuck" isnt getting anywhere no matter how slutty the girl is.

I've had females I've ALREADY FUCKED get pissed cause I said, come over and lets fuck or some shit like that. I always say come over and lets chill out so THE WOMAN wont flip out and shit.

so your beef here isnt with men, its with other women. believe me we're all on your side. in a perfect world, I'd be able to go up to a random woman and go "hook me up with some pussy" and then end up actually gettin some pussy and going about my business...but most females arent down with that.
    test
  20. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

to add on... I suspect (just suspect) that some dudes you let smash havent called you back and you realized they were only in it for the pussy. If thats true... all I can say is you gotta hold out longer. if a dude only wants pussy, he'll bounce after a few times hangin out with you and theres been no sex. If the dude really wants to talk to you, and get to know you, he'll stick around.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.