say the three abrahamic religions go to war, who would win? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... in order, judaism, christianity or islam?

hahahahaha.

but seriously, it's a good question.

if i had to bet on it, the joos ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lol id see jews and christians clicking up on some fuck it shit. But there ALOT of muslims/islamics nowadays. May could go either way.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah. islamics. smh.

i don't understand why christians wouldn't team up with the mozzies because atleast we approve of that jesus is the messiah, whereas the jews crucified him.

jewdas ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

I deff think they wilder with the suicide bombs. But then again God helped the isrealites fight literally like over 50 nations with a fairly small army. The list in the bible is wild i was just reading them the other day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

depends on if the militaries get involved. is america fighting for christianity? israel for judaism? cause if thats the case then muslims dont stand a chance. either do the jews because without america their bite aint really that big.

but if we're talking armed guerrilla warfare carried out by the followers of each religion alone with no military support.. then clearly the muslims would win. why? honestly, because they have nothing to lose, and besides that there's nothing else to do in the middle east besides make bombs anyway. most christians wouldnt even fight and hitler already dealt with most of the jews
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Israel isn't pussy like the US. They'd have no prob droppin a nuke.

Muslims would have no prob BEING the nuke.

I guess it could go either way.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

if the jews and christians and muslims went to war. regardless if it was national or guerrilla

muslims would have an advantage, with their militant minded mentality.
    jews would have an advantage because they have been preparing to kill all the muslims for years
    christians would have the most advantage bc they'd let the muslim and jews kill eachother off and then swoop in on a white horse like jesus and drop the bowels of wrath discussed about by paul in revelations.

we'd all be fucked!
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

good point, but i still think israel runs american policy. obama scared to say anything against israel these days, and it's been like that. nobody questions the motives of the israeli government anymore.

lol @ nothing else to do besides make bombs. a bit harsh.

take into consideration that pakistan is a muslim nation who is strongly allied with china, which could be the next superpower of the world.

being the nuke? lol.

lol.

the only time i think the muslims would unite is if somebody were to attack the holy lands of mecca or medina.

if that happens, it's game over ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

i feel u. Its strictly because the bible says those that bless isreal I will bless an those that curse them I will curse. Among many other scriptures. Like jeruselem is the footstool of God and once they return to the land they will never be driven out again even when heaven and earth merge which means even after the defeat of evil. So eternity basicly. Since 1942 was the return.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Why u think america WAS so blessed. Cus we helped them reclaim the land fullfilling prophecy. But now that we are trying to devide it...nothing good will happen an if we keep trying to push them to divide it thats the end of america well be judged for it and unfortunately many times judgement means unparallel disaster. Ive heard that if that gets signed and jeruselem is divided God will divide our land and if you look ull see a fault line that actually goes directly threw america north to south. We wont be able to recover from that. Also it would explain why america isnt in revelations..damn.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

i think the jews would team the moz's and coz's up against eachother. and get the upper hand then.. considering.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol @ coz's.

hahahah, you're a legend ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

the israeli lobby has a shit ton of influence but ironically enough most their supporters are christians... if it literally came down to jews vs christians the jews would be vastly outnumbered, same with muslims. the only way they're even able to fend you guys off now is cause we've got their back and we fund their military and give them state of the art weapons.

plus we're currently funding pakistans military to the tune of 2 billion or so a year...
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

pakistan had a strong military force even before the funding from the states.

last time i checked we spent 98% of our gdp on military weaponrs and 1.2% on education.

lol, it's so fucked up ...

[turn] ...
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Wow kinda remind me of our supplying thee guerilla forces against the soviet union couple decades ago smfrigginh.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

im sure pakistan has a relatively strong military for the region... any country with a nuke gets taken seriously by default... but never underestimate the american military industrial complex

[​IMG]
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

I heard if iran tryes to missle isreal. One of 3 things would happen 1) their missles would be disarmed an wont fire 2) the missle would blow up over iran or 3) the missle would veer off course somewhere.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i never underestimated the military prowess of the states.

hiroshima wasn't long ago.

you guys don't fuck around ...

[turn] ...
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

never underestimate the size of my dick
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.