say the rapture took place tom..?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

People vanish, family members, friends an ur ledt behind.
    Would u believe the bible then.?
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Sure, and if tomorrow everyone mysteriously wakes up with wrapped presents I'll believe in Santa Clause.

What a dumb fucking "what if...."
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im sure theres nothing that could convince u that the bible is just a book...

and im sure its hard for u to understand the concept of skepticism
    test
  4. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I'd be like Yes time to find a Christians mansion I could move into.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no, because ive never heard that when the rapture comes this is what happens.

id just think "holy fuck wtf!?!?!"

tell us, what defines a rapture? all your fam and friends dissapearing? well if thats it, ill know now.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I was a skeptic before commiting myself so ya i understand it. Tryin to save yall some time.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Before the tribulation( final 7 yrs) jesus comes for his church. It says we will be changed in a twinkling of an eye. Even expecting mothers that are unbelievers will be shocked to realize the babies will be gone from their stomach. Onfe the church is gone satan has legal right to release all the devistation he wants. 3 1/2 years in, those that took the mark of the beast then must endure the wrath of God, which will be natural disasters like the world has never seen. People that become christians during this time mainly in the middle east will be beheaded by the antichrist because christianity will be outlawed. This is the time of the two witnesses coming back. Many think it will be elijah an enoch since they never died.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

One day u may loook back at this convo an thank me.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if i saw all that shit, yeah id beleive it.

but thats like asking if id believe in a rabbit if i saw one and it came and played with me
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Well. Every prophecy leading up to the rapture has been fullfilled. Meaning it could happen while ur reading this. The only thing holding it up is the grace of god, to allow more believers to come to a harvestable state.
    So dont be surprised if it does.
    Once it happens tho death will escape people. Meaning they wont be able to kill themselves. It says people will hide in caves and pray for the rocks to fall on them cus of all the disasters an famines an illness.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

And if I had wheels, I'd be a waggon.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well just because the bible says theres gonna be a great disaster, and gave it a name, if there is one, doesnt mean its the rapture. What if another religion gave this great disaster thats supposed to happen a different name? theyd argue that it wasnt the rapture, but it would be what they called it. And theyll claim they called it. Millions upon millions of people will say it.

Ill tell you right now, sometime sooner than later, there will be a great disaster. Im gonna call it "the end-wizzle time-wazzle"

so if something happens its the endwizzle timewazzle and i called it cuz im a prophet

the point is that the bible has it so if anything happens the christians can say oh its the rapture!

but really its just a horrible disaster...
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

point i was tryna make is that ur tryna scare people into believing something and it just makes christians look even stupidier.

for the 1000000th time THERE HAVE BEEN NO PROPHECIES FULFILLED EVER!!! but that was a nice FICTIONAL STORY you told. entertaining.

endwizzle timewazzle :funny: might as well copyright that some idiot will believe it
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

You mean what if there was proof of God?

Sure. That'd be what I've been waiting for.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Isreal becoming a nation again was the final prophecy leading up.
    But no im not tryin to scare anyone. U should be aware tho. That way if it happens u wont be running around wit ur head cut off thinking they were abducted by aliens. Or whatever the government trys to tell u to explain it away.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

yeah by tellin mi a detailed nightmare about what will happen isnt trying to scare mi into religion its just being informative....

lets not get into this fantasy prophecy thing again. im not an alien abduction kind of guy but that would be a better explanation. logically and due to evidence

ok when is this rapture supposed to take place?
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Could be tom could be 25 yrs.
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

basically u have no idea when or how it could actually happen ur just saying shit someone else said
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Not the case. I think we all would agree we are in the end times.
    Jesus is coming sooner then we think. The only variable is how much grace
    Hes willing to extend. If its too long people fall asleep it would be counter productive
    So the key is to extend grace long enough that you can get the maximum harvest.
    So adding on the 7 years after, id say it could happen within 15years 20 max
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Whatdoyoumean how?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.