'Saving an Artform' Produced by Croup DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by raidar, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PPRO

PPRO PROFOUND

Honestly dawg, I hated your battles I thought you was awful. I went to go listen to this song knowing this shit was going to wack. That is far from the truth. In fact I feel this joint is FIYA. You fuck around and get a new fan off this one cuz. very impressed good job Holla.
    test
  2. L e S

L e S New Member

test
  3. raidar

raidar New Member

much appreciated ... ima peep all shit tonite/tomorrow ... laws we gotta get up and collab ... anyway thanks for the good feedback yall i cant wait to hit yall with more tracks
    test
  4. stig

stig POST..haze that is

yea that beat is off the chain...keep up the good music...this is just a tip of the iceberg huh cerinO?
    test
  5. LeEo

LeEo aka L Dubz

Beat is dope first off lovin the feelin of dis......yea dis guy is dope as fuck....flow is fluid voice is ill......dis is the kind of stuff i would buy nice ish man....when the EP out to buy??? also wha your contact i got sumting you ment be intrestin in....

return the love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=927251
    test
  6. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ....hook was aight ... flow in this is dope pretty polished ...
    recordin sounds clear to me nice shit son ...
    Hip Hop Im with that ... I think you shoulda jus thickened up the hook a lil ...
    second verse comin like the first ... overall pretty dope song ...
    hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=926540
    test
  7. Stareo Tipe

Stareo Tipe Look me in the Face

test
  8. raidar

raidar New Member

ima peep all ya shit when i get home from work ... definately appreciate all this tho ...
    test
  9. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

one of the best tracks i ever heard on here, better than most commercial tracks out right now.

i don't need to say anything else

awesome
    test
  10. raidar

raidar New Member

damn ... once again if u think this shit is sick you gonna bug when you hear the ep ima peep everyones shit tomorrow ... thanks ... pz
    test
  11. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

I heard you back in that GRB Tourney. You were pretty nice. Listening.. I love your voice. That's a hot hook. Your flow is fire. Your lyrics are real nice and i'm diggin the depth they have, and the message ur delivering. The whole track is great. Your flow is superb, and it's nice to hear some real hip hop for a change. Nice shit

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928203
    test
  12. raidar

raidar New Member

worddddddddddd thats whats up ima peep all this shit later on today .... good lookin again just keepin my shit up cuz this is good music and ima have plenty more for yall ... im update my wack ass half assed website one of these days with something good.
    test
  13. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

test
  14. raidar

raidar New Member

haha yeah still gettin all thse replies shit is pretty ill much appreciated ... anyway im peepin everyone shit now ... if i forgot you ill get around to it or just drop another link and ill get it ... peace
    test
  15. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

catchin u back homie...

beat sick..feelin that....im curious why u thought i wouldnt feel this...this shit nice cuhz...i was feelin this the lyrics on point and vibe of the track all togetha real nice...kinda gives me a nastalgic feeling on some ol skool ish...keep it movin shun.....

pzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  16. raidar

raidar New Member

yeah i wanted that old school feel to the track for sure ... appreciate the feed good looks fam
    test
  17. raidar

raidar New Member

woooooooooooooooo
    test
  18. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

damn this shit is ill
    test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Iono I didn't really feel the hook on this, like it wasn't something that I would wanna walk around saying. The beat was hot on this I felt that alot....your flow and delivery was good, but I feel you should space your words out a little more, cause it's hard to take in what your saying when you sit back and listen. What I did catch though was pretty good. Overall this was a nice song, just space your words out more. Peace
    test
  20. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

hook was straight...but lyrics are above par. diggin the way you mesh words together and can still stay on beat and pack a decent flow. feelin the sound..real quintessential shit right here...nice work

holla back

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930119
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.