'Saving an Artform' Produced by Croup DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by raidar, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raidar

raidar New Member

thanks fam ill peep ya shit as soon as i get a chance.
    test
  2. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

loving this beat <<<< i really like it alot.... this song is dope.... im really feeling the hook.. i came out with a song like this called the shining.... ya flow is ill... nice delivery ya mixing skills is getting better as well...
    not bad...
    i only have one complaint though.... in every song that i listen to u in... u flow exactly the same... u know real speedy and ish... and constantly just u know kinda monotone... its cool for like the first 3 or 4 tracks... but if ya whole ep is based on that type of flow.... its gonan get a lil boring after a while! u need to switch it up maybe go a lil slower show more emotion threw ya ish u know.. im not trying to disss u or anything like that u are a skilled indvidual but... im just trying to help u know... anyway nice track though i was feeling it..

peace

ya man complex...
    test
  3. raidar

raidar New Member

i got an ill flow so i show it off ... i could flow sick on anything ... at first this track wasnt even gonna be lyrically or conceptually ill but i was like fuck it ima throw everything together in one and just throw it at um ... i got plenty of joints on the album that i dont even worry about flow as much as delivery and lyrics ... ima try to put something together soon so i can show yall what this EP is gonna sound like ... definately crazyness. good looks tho fam and yeah i peeped shining - one of ya iller joints ... 1
    test
  4. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

wowowowo holy shit i thought you'd disappear after GRB hahaha.

the topic im loving it, we think alike even though im young haha.

the beat.. is so dope.

yer flow is amazin dude, lyrics were wow..you've stepped that category up alotttttt.

Hook is nice and catchy..

This'll get a DL easily lol..

you got so much appeal man, i hate why dudes sleep on people like you.

good stuff. is yer EP gonna be for sale.. or download? or where can i get it? (hope it aint too much =X)
    test
  5. raidar

raidar New Member

damn really appreciate that fam ... im puttin alot of work into the ep itll be done early 06 and will be for sale... no more than $10 if that... ill have plenty of updates on the EP tho so you dont gotta worry about that.
    test
  6. raidar

raidar New Member

test
  7. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

test
  8. raidar

raidar New Member

true, good lookin fam ... ill definately peep your shit if i get the chance and give you some feedback ... im not looking for producers atm but its always good to have a lineup.
    test
  9. RoFo

RoFo I'm dope...

Dope shit...no need to say anything else
    test
  10. raidar

raidar New Member

test
  11. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

your name sounds familiar...i think i seen you on another site.

this beat sounds primo official. whoever laced this has gotta be a big fan of gangstarr.

you doin ya thing. got a raw style. underground, but not so underground that i can't fuck with it. kinda reminds me of the style i rocked back in 98-99. you spittin some nice heat rocks. the hook tho feels like it coulda be doubled up upon. other than that tho, shit is a good look. keep doin ya thing, 1
    test
  12. MachineGunMouth

MachineGunMouth New Member

dayuum my guy was spittin like a mo fukka. shit hard my guy mellowed out like a mo fukka that real shii. stay up my guy
    test
  13. raidar

raidar New Member

thats whats up good lookin both of yall ... stay up
    test
  14. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

yo, wassup....this was dope shit....came nice lyrically and shit sounded dope overall....croup came real nice on the beat too....he hooked me up with some illness a while back....props man, this EP should be dope...peace
    -EGON
    test
  15. -NEGRODAMUS-

-NEGRODAMUS- Member

nah b. the hook is great..i personally think you dont need to add scratches.

lyrics are nice on this. positive, and intellectual......

flow is nice too

on the real, im glad to see a city ³³³³³ coming with that fresh sound. cuz a lot of these dudes are on some bullshit now. you know what im talking bout

holla man
    test
  16. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

Nice job, raidar...this is deep and illness
    test
  17. Auto

Auto InDepth

beat sounds clean... chorus is nice: verse is dope as fuck... nice fo real... good flow and delivery... nice overall everything. good lyrics and everything. Good drop fo real... nice

return the favore:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=926067
    test
  18. raidar

raidar New Member

definately appreciate all the good feedback i cant wait to lace yall with another joint off this ep ... should be in like a week or two ... ima get around to peepin all the links this weekend ... peace
    test
  19. raidar

raidar New Member

test
  20. raidar

raidar New Member

just uppin ... dont think i forgt about peepin the rest of yall my internet has been down... pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.