'Saving an Artform' Produced by Croup DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by raidar, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raidar

raidar New Member

test
  2. raidar

raidar New Member

ZzZzZzzz...stop sleepin - this is good music ... and even if you dont like me croup is a fuckin monster ;].
    test
  3. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

This is pretty dope yo ... chorus is pretty dope.. has a good point to it , Nice.
    Your delivery and flow is very on point, pretty nice.. The beat is pretty dope.. laid back, makes good for this type of concept on the track. Overall some realness spit here, which is madd nice.. keep elevating yo . This is a dope song, definately a good start for the EP ...

peep my newest track plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=923584
    test
  4. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

typin as it goes

feelin the beat....good choice...

word man i was definetly feelin this....chorus is definetly pretty nice...goes smooth....flows solid....not lackin much.....delivery is good.....keep workin on it....get it polished....this was some real shit and i respect that...keep doing ya thing and keep building...1

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924396

return the favor^^
    test
  5. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

aight...likin how the beats startin out...shit sounds deep...
    nice hook....ya flows nice yo...shits mad smooth....damn yo...u talkin some real shit....this the type of shit i try to make tracks about when im not being a psycho..lol....
    im feelin this...a lot....type of shit id listen to once a day....good shit man...keep em comin...
    test
  6. raidar

raidar New Member

good lookin 2 all yall appreciate the positive feedback... still dont get it tho im always gettin positive feedback (especially on this joint and other joints off my upcoming ep) but im still slept on ... sall good tho props to all of yall and stoopz ill peep ya shit in a bit im busy right now.
    test
  7. Betty*Beretta

Betty*Beretta New Member

listening....

beat is real nice...smooth

hook...is real nice...catchy...loving it

verses:
    Your flow is hot, your delivery really fits the beat, riding it to perfection. The content is on point real nice shit.

"back in the day rapping was the accurate way, to passionately slay anybody bashing ya name, now the fun stops, cuz one drops..about another rapper who responds back with gun shots, all cuz insecurity, a lack of some maturity, rap is an obscurity, that use to have some purity." <---FIRE

Overall this is a real nice track, one of the best i've peeped. I'll definitely be looking for more tracks from you.

If you got time could you give this a listen. Thanks
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=921729
    test
  8. BestMove

BestMove New Member

beats nasty in the intro - croup is a beast

startin it off ill, oh this is the hook, its cool

flow is dope, delivery is on point, lyrics are the truth, lots a real shit on the first verse

hook again, again dope shit

again yo you killin it, even tho ya rap style isnt what i usually listen to, its ill music, some underground/real hip hop shit,

3rd verse - lol "only bid is on ebay" - i feel what you saying - bout the gangsta shit -

overall this is dope, real dope beat, old school type a track, dope chorus, hot track

holla back
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=923700
    test
  9. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

iight, tick toc..like tha nas line... beat is niice...flow is solid yo, im glad im not hearing any punch ins.. hook could be alot better..of if you did two takes, panned one to tha left an tha other to tha right, woulda made it sound better..this shit is dope tho man, breath control is jus short of impeccable..lyrics are ill
    8/10

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924428
    test
  10. raidar

raidar New Member

appeciate all the positive feedback ... hopefully ill have some new shit for yall real soon ... my album is really sounding crazy right now and i cant wait to share some more good music...or let yall know the guest appearances i got.... let ya peoples know the deal man ... yeah i agree with you on the hook terrible and ofcourse i never punch in... i perform so punchins aint an option to me ... plus i dont got 6 hypemen on stage ... i got 5 .. lol nah i got none man ... but good lookin
    test
  11. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Hook + Beat = nice selection

Lyrics/flow/mixing = basic, but im feelin it ne way, pretty good work here, vocals are nice, flow off at some points, need more polishing, but you good man, nice track

cant hate on this
    test
  12. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

"I ain't a teacher or your preacher, but ill teach you what to reach for, teach you you should read more, in this world you take the detour, be honest with yourself so you can be honest with others, be sure your eyes aint covered so you can see beyond the COLOR"
    ^Wow @ that.

Propz.
    test
  13. raidar

raidar New Member

in this world you take the detour = if its worth it take the detour.... yeah good lookin tho higher appreciate it ...
    test
  14. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

got damn, this beat is lovely

I see where youre going with the hook. the words in it is ill, but something sounds missing. maybe you can go back and fuck with it a little. first verse is pretty much amazing, lyrics - wise. Higher Rhymes pretty much qoute is right. damn. your flow on the third verse was here and there, but its cool. This is real good shtt man. keep it up - a very good start to an EP.

be honest with yourself so you can be honest with others, be sure your eyes aint covered so you can see beyond the COLOR . damn.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924544
    test
  15. raidar

raidar New Member

good looks fam - much appreciated.
    test
  16. Enigman

Enigman PIG LORD

yeah was feeling this

good track
    test
  17. raidar

raidar New Member

damn lot 2 say :] lol good lookin fam... up
    test
  18. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

nice listen man, coo joint , i like the beat blend'n good with your flow and delivery overall nice shit, the hook was cool but it could been better the lyrics are good, these are all ok but the most i liked was the content of this, yean nice listen, keep it up good luck with the EP.
    test
  19. raidar

raidar New Member

good lookin ... yeah im thinkin about changing the hook or maybe puttin some scratches instead ... or even light scratches in the background.
    test
  20. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

THIS BEAT IS VICIOUS.... omg, you ripped it to, you got a really good flow, feelin your delivery a lot too.... voice, lyrics.... ill shit, this is a very tight drop, would be dope to hear more of you over his beats... first time i heard you was in the tourney and you ripped it there.... stay up bro keep droppin the hotness

get at my post when you can too

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12586613#post12586613
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.