"Satan's Love" Produced by MC Botch - peep and drop links!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by psomonkey, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

www.myspace.com/vasino

Satan= Women in this track, its metaphorical

who's ta say what about tha gender of a spiritual being anyways?

third song down, drop some feedback and a link and ill return tha favor
    test
  2. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

come on now.........
    test
  3. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

test
  4. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

"Satans Love" - lmao @ the title. This beat goes hard. Your lyrics go hard. You got a nice flow and rhyme scheme on this first verse. A bit depressing though, everyone relates to this at some point..

how does the hook tie into your message ? you and satan holding hands ? or you and satan (a chick) ???

lol @ your 2nd verse...wow sicker then an aids child.

You go hard...

Check us out:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1097479

test
  5. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

haha yeah Satan is a chick in this one
    test
  6. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

ur voice is, eh... I think u could come better with it. the flow is nice rhyme scheme is cool. lyrics is nice, lol second verse was on some other shit, you fuckin satan huh? damn, that must be some "hot" pussy.... haha? yeah i fail at jokes.. cool track
    test
  7. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

yeah, its a metaphorical track dogg

Satan is a women man cause women are tha most evil species on planet earth
    test
  8. ReTreaT

ReTreaT reTreater

this - it was on some other shit, but I like the concept tho & damn @ all women bein evil kid
    test
  9. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

beats pretty ill, i think its a little too soft for this shit though, beat got me feelin all melodic, but comin hard on the mic - not fittin together too well - as seperate identities, the beat and the flow are both tight - just together, not meshin super well

keep it movin
    test
  10. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Returning the favor

I thought your flow was decent though it was a bit choppy at points. Lyrics are decent and you got a pretty grimey voice. For me the beat seemed pretty soft for a hardcore. Not hatin but I found it ironic that you said I have an awkward lisp while it sounds you have quite a lisp yourself. It might be production issues cause I know my S's used to be cut really low due to alot of noise reduction I used to put on vocals back in the day. Iight peace
    test
  11. Cop J

Cop J COPJMUSIC.COM

I agree with Instant Legend, beat seems kinda soft for this type of track. Lyrics are kinda crazy. Took me a lil to realize satan = a girl. Good concept. Good flow and delivery, voice is pretty unique but you worked it.

Quality sounds solid, a little bit to much reverb though.

Peep
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1098334
    test
  12. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

lol I like makin hardcore tracks over soft beats!

and I dont have a lisp at all

thanks for peepin yah Ima hit that link cop J
    test
  13. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

fuckin lazy fucks
    test
  14. Hellboundmusic

Hellboundmusic Member

i dig beat, sounds like some heatmakers shit, like dipset-diplomatic immunity shit....

voice is alright, just normal generic, flow is good though i like it, its solid, words are descent, could be more unique but their descent fit in with mainstream sort of style, i like the sample on the hookkk

words could use some work, i like the flow, voice grows on me, descent song, i like it actuallly , pretty coo

check out mmyyyyyy linkk man.....

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1098605

thx
    test
  15. Bad News™

Bad News™ Bred.

wuts good bro...where perris at..u in cali i see...

this beat is smooth...its hard to distinguish and understand the art of a genius...
    mann this shit grew on me..u a real dude...u cud tell by the lyrics...ur pretty fuckin polished....solid shit....like it a lot.
    test
  16. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

returning the love

getting back at u homie

beat comes in, shit sounds good intro's interesting with the panning, shit comes in, I don't know if I like u behind this beat u sound like u should be on some crazy hardcore underground beats like Big Pun still but that's just me, either way your flow's on point with this, emotion and delivery are definitely polished u didn't break anywhere on it at all, lyrical content was on point as well, I can feel what u're saying as well going through this same shit myself but fuck it u go through it and learn from it, that's life fam, I'm feelin this ish though still second verse takes it and runs with it, overall u did really good on this but still think u needa deal with that underground ish, keep doin u regardless
    test
  17. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

fasho yah, good lookin out

Bad News- Perris is in south Riverside County, in tha Inland Empire right next to San Bernadino County

we in tha shitty lil place where tornado's touch down and knock over trains lol
    test
  18. Paranoid

Paranoid Jawn Raw

word thanks for the feed dood, this tracks pretty cool, i love ya voice, but you could deliver it differently. seems like you have ya own style goin for ya man, keep wit it. nice lyrics and a smooth emotion. this beats sick as well. nothing really negative to say about. you have a sick flow as well. 2nd verse ya delivery sky rockets, dope shit son.
    test
  19. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

metaphorical shit?
    i fucks wit it
    cool voice sample at the beginning, feelin the mic presence and rugged voice overall. "Spartans demeanor" and some of the other vocab is dope throughout. "Facin my family the face of insanity..." and everythin following that in the verse is on some sick real shit. Flow was ok, on point throughout. Lyrics were cool, got a little too vivid with the skull fucking but its all gravy. Dope dope song, even tho i think i was feelin "Not that fair" more.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1098826
    test
  20. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

thx 4 the feed bro, u go hard on all songs ive peeped delivery and presence is where u shine wasnt really feelin the beat on satans love topic nice and sample was koo just too repeditive but u ripped it props bro keep em comin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.