san diego vs. santa barbara battle + 16 man potentially for $1000 Pokey-get at me!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by phillipdrummond, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

HA!!! I knew you were gonna say that shit.
    Actually, I can't go down to this battle. Damn, this sucks. My mom is not exactly feelin the idea of me drivin down to Santa Barbara with some guy that I haven't met yet (and yea, I haven't met the guy that's pickin me up from Oakland). Damn, I'm pissed off. I really wanted to go to some UCSB campus parties and hook up with some drunk ass womenz....dammit!!!
    test
  2. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Lie Ta Ya Moms & Say I'm Drive'n...*Slaps Ya Forehead*...
    test
  3. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    P-Nut: It's funny you say that shit, cause that's what me and my folks always do when we see somebody do somethin hella stupid. But yea, I'm gonna slap myself for not thinking of that idea. Yea, never mind, I can probably go now. lol
    Jesus, I'm a moron.....
    test
  4. pizzle

pizzle New Member

hey, most of you guys dont know me yet but i will mos def meet you all at the daily city battle this weekend,
    anyways, I dont want any sick emcees not being able to come to this becuase of a lame ass reason like not having a place to stay, so this is an open invititation for any of you guys who need a place to stay for the santa barbara battle to crash at my crib, i live in a huge house with more couches than we know what to do with, so you all can get at me for any one that needs to crash, and i better see you all there.
    lates,
    pat.
    test
  5. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

haha waddup pat.

yo pass, you should make it down man... we'll work something out on saturday.

x, i probly got some floor space for a brotha... holla!

P-Nut, i live in bolinas but i'm only here for the summer (3 more days). I go to school at UCSB...

peace
    test
  6. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah I been talking shapeshifters, looks like they might come for the battle on the 10th and do the show with busdrive and omd, pat, you got my message about that, right?
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

Shit, so you won't be battlin in the Bay Area anymore? Fuck....
    test
  8. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

we might have like 5 people needing a space to crash at, so someone hit me up with if we can
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Holy Shit...I Was Gonna Go Ta UCSB...But Peeps Tol My Mom There Were Racist Ass White People There...She Thought It Was A KKK Conspiracy...So Wouldn't Send My Application There...So I'm Stuck At SFSU...Home Of Tha Rainbows & Hobos...
    test
  10. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

dude that's the lamest thing I've heard, there are racists everywhere, but UCSB ain't bad at all...transfer here, it's a lot better party wise and academically
    test
  11. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

he has like a year left of school, kind of pointless to transfer if you only got like 30 units left
    test
  12. Verbal Marksman

It's official. I can't go. FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!! My mom is just puttin her foot down about me not goin, even though my brother put a good word in on P-Nut. This shit sucks yo. Sorry, phillip. There'll be other times, though.
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I'm Still Debate'n...I Need Ta Know HOw I"m Get'n There...How I'm Get'n Back...And What Tymes Fa Both Ways I Gotta Leave...And Days Also...
    test
  14. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

actually nut, i'm sure you'd get a lot of love, cuz bruvas down there are like an anomaly. bitches love the cocoa complexion, even tho u ain't that dark.

X, i'll talk to my floor and see if she's down with y'all crashing on her. she probly won't have any problem.

peace
    test
  15. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Got Mo' Hoes Than Home Depot...
    test
  16. paperworks

paperworks New Member

can we get inn..?

i'm a san diego rep i want in the battle all arrangements via pokey.
    don't know me? get cypher video on sale now
    see u there phill hopefully crossover gets in the battle. where's no can?
    test
  17. paperworks

paperworks New Member

we will be there i have at leats three pokey hit me up.
    what gives?? we ready phillip we'll be there small bills nonsequential is how we'll take payment and please...unmarked bills hit me at yahoo gone.
    "Quote" i can't work on sunday ..i need to get to tha land." "SNL crossdresser u a mango man".."and a closet j-lo fan"
    test
  18. paperworks

paperworks New Member

hoe cakery

sound like a lil dispute can i be of any assistance? me and rob and ca7 will be at battle but we tryin to figure out how we gettin up there...
    don't b shady give it to mcgrady in the post i'ma skate wit ya lady do the most.. lol
    cross poke hit me this ain't cool
    test
  19. paperworks

paperworks New Member

the 1000 bucc's

we will be there but we still havin trouble arranging ride crossover please get at me help a broke m.c. out they a dying breed ca-7 robreg., and paperworks will attend anybody who commin' from sd on the team including cross hit me atpaperworks_ca7@yahoo.com peace
    test
  20. paperworks

paperworks New Member

sorry phil typed in wrong area
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.