san diego vs. santa barbara battle + 16 man potentially for $1000 Pokey-get at me!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by phillipdrummond, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacer

Spacer New Member

kick the fuck back, san fran reject!
    how you gon call shots for sd emcees,
    if anything, this is more like phillips friends against pokeys friends.
    dont feel left out the loop on accident homes.
    X you need to chill with your "suggestions" at the cypher you said that there are a lot of internet users who type shit for the fuck of it, and here you are, blowing your own dick.
    i am san diego, u are an outsider riding everyones dick u can name.
    you know how the fuck we do in the southside.
    Palm Avenue Gang, Pokey, what up with this fool treating you like mini me? lol

if you want to handle something, lets handle it.
    Dont reply, i'l see you Tuesday, bitch.
    test
  2. Spacer

Spacer New Member

you came off like the king of SD, and that pissed me off.
    test
  3. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

WTF homey chill the fuck out

What I said is basically the truth in that, we don't need the best at the cypher we need the best of SD, and he agreed with me on that when we talked earlier today. Name the last battle in SD that pulled the best emcees from SD into the battle??????

That sunday service homey, and that only happened becuase of the cash prize in it. I am just going off of recent history, and how well I know the emcees down here. You got to stay on these emcees and remind them, and that was what I was getting at.

Its no disrespect to pokey, when I say I am the one that got people to sign up for the battles, got the no can do's, thje 60 cycles, the K lien's to sign up for the battles at the cypher. Thats just fact. that is what pokey wanted me to do and thats what I did.

And spacer how in the fuck you gon see me tues, the cypher is closed untill october 24th when it gets re opened. (can't wait for that either).

People love to read into these statesment too much, and how much do I got to prove that not being from san diego does not mean I do not love the scene. I love everybody here that puts it down, if they get beef with me becuase of the way I am and carry my self thats on them, but I am not going to change who I am becuase I am not from the area. You guys are using thar argument way too damn much.

And let me say I AM NOT THE KING OF SD, that belongs to the people that run the Armory and Access music, and all the groups who been putting it down since day one like LPSD and the ICONS
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

1/2 On A Hotel???...Got Damn...Make Pass Roll Wit Us So We Can 1/3rd Tha Shit...I Give A Fuck If I Gotta Sleep On Tha Floor...
    test
  5. XoVeR

do thats 20 bucks at the most, hahah you acting like we staying at the hilton, hahah we going motel 6 baby
    test
  6. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

hahahaha
    Yea right, homie.
    Man, you guys really act like my parents just don't exist or somethin. I AM 15 YEARS OLD PEOPLE!!! What I'ma tell my folks? "Hey, let me stay with some people that are in their 20's, most of which I have never met. Oh, give me like $20 so I can pay for the hotel." lol Nah, I'm only half jokin. But yes, there are rules in my house. Just cause I'm the dopest mc alive doesn't mean that there aren't rules in my house. lol

Yea, I said it. Bitch.
    test
  7. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

anyone big gunna show up?
    test
  8. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

uhhh for a $1000 I sure hope so. I'm gonna try to get rhetteric again, and weird peoples, maybe if I could possibly get in touch with dotted line or johnny 5 or dope LA heads like that. Then the SD and SB heads who are dope. Damn though, dates keep getting shifted around, now it looks like it might be on a fucking friday, oct. 10th which mean our fav. member o' this online "commuinity" passwurdz will have to cut school to get there on time...dunno, like I said, I'm working on it, trying to make it the best that I can. shit's mad complicated but I promise it will be dope.
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Shut Up Pass...Have Ya Big Bro' Throw Ya Folks A Word Bout Me Since I MEt Him Be4...Then They'll Love Me...Cause...Every1ne Love Nut LIke Squirrels...
    test
  10. pokey

pokey New Member

whats up phillip pokey

i will not be able to participate.october 10 is not good for me.i am leaving town and i will be gone for about a week.sorry about thaT MY SCHEDULE IS SO BUSY RIGHT NOW WITH JAPAN,AND HAWAII.BUT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE MCS PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE BATTLE.PEACE POKEY I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY FROM MY SPONSOR THAT THEY BOOKED US FOR MORE SHOWS ON THE UNDERGROUND PROFESSIONALS TOUR.PEACE POKEY
    test
  11. Verbal Marksman

hahahaha @ love nut like squirrels. That shit is funny.
    Actually, that is a good idea, about my bro. He did seem to like you. He had never been to a REAL battle before, and he was like "Man, there are a lot of white people here." hahahaha
    test
  12. phillipdrummond

o.k. so I got word from the program director at UCSB and this shit is on for the 10th of october. please contact me if you're interested and can make it, $1000 cash prize, and pokey if you can send up some peeps/get them sponsored that'd be ill, including that dj you were talking about. passwurdz and atypical, I'd love to have you guys down here, and I'll get you that ride if you need it, which I assume you do.
    Weird peoples I also assume will show up---if you don't, I'll be disappointed, even if Kail claimed he quit battling after scribble, that's bull, ha ha. 60 you should come on up as well.
    my contact:
    eig@umail.ucsb.edu
    aim: djphillipdrummon
    and we will be taping this one. we'll also charge extra for people bringing cameras...
    test
  13. Verbal Marksman

Mos def, I'm down for a good battle. P-Nut, you better go to this shit, too. A six hour drive with somebody I don't really know at all can get pretty boring, ya know?? lol
    test
  14. XoVeR

dawg October 10th is a horrible day, Pokey cannot make it up, and I cannot make it up becuase thats my birthday and I already had plans to do somethng knaw what I'm saying. If me or pokey go up who gon get the heads from dego up is the question you got to ask yourself.

October 3rd was the perfect date homey, becuase I was already going to go up to the bay that weekend, My homegirl who goes to Cal poly in San Luis obispo was planning on coming down and meeting me down there.
    test
  15. djprecision

djprecision New Member

what ever week yall get this battle date set on my boy rhetteric will most likely be there he coming up to party.. with some other la heads... but try to set this battle up so that it ends at like 10 or 11 so we could go out and party ... first two weeks of school you know sb gonna be off the hook...
    test
  16. XoVeR

dude impossible to make the shit end around 11 yo, that means that the show is gonna have to start mad early and people don't show up to shit early
    test
  17. phillipdrummond

yeah, on one hand I want peeps traveling to be able to make it on time, and on the other I want people to be able to party, but ya know what, fuck it, real heads will come to this shit, cause it's gonna be a hype battle, and last time I did it, people stayed late, so fuck it. xover pokey told me he can get the emcees up bec. of sponsor money, and they'll come because it's a cold $1000. the world doesn't revolve around you so it doesn't bother me that much that you can't make it, I'm sure the san diego emcees can find a way up anyway...
    test
  18. XoVeR

don't be so sure about that man thats all I ma say, you should get in contact with these heads yourself and make sure they are down before promoting the event saying SD Vs SB knaw what I am saying, I know pokey got shit handled but, if I were you will be still make sure to get in contact with them yourself so they know who you are and such yada yada yada.
    test
  19. phillipdrummond

no no, we're putting off the SD vs SB battle until december or a later time, it's just a 16 man battle (or bigger if I can get more emcees, maybe) for $1000
    test
  20. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

*Scratches Head*...Tha Fuck Is Goin ON Here???...lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.