san diego vs. santa barbara battle + 16 man potentially for $1000 Pokey-get at me!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by phillipdrummond, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

talked to events organizer at UCSB and there's a good chance this might go down on the 3rd of October, I'll find out for sure on monday. This would be an all ages event, tix prob. will be about $6, and possibly $1000 prize for the 16 man battle, the san diego battle will be purely for braggin rights (no i'm not gonna call the battle that). Emcee's who are battling in the SD vs. SB battle I will assume will battle in the 16 man battle so they'll have first priority in entering the 16 man battle. Anyone else interested in participating in the 16 man battle please contact me @ eig@umail.ucsb.edu or AIM me: djphillipdrummon
    for the san diego team, it's basically the cypher emcees from the hot monkey love cafe in SD, pokey's my contact down there so I'm gonna put him in charge of assembling the SD team
    like I said, I'll know monday for sure about all this...
    test
  2. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

FUCK you aint on aim...
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

yeah but I'm on the board...what's up, email me or post a message on here
    test
  4. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

ah yes this will be quite fun.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

yeah I think it's gonna be. and after the battle, if it's not too late, we'll try to throw an after party and all the heads will see what UCSB/isla vista/santa barbara is all about---crazy partying with ridiculous amounts of hot girls and free booze---all within a four block radius.
    Passwurdz and P-Nut: I'm almost certain that I will have ride for you guys down to the battle if you were interested, my homey from down here just moved to oakland, and I asked him about giving peeps a ride down, he said that'd be cool so...
    test
  6. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Hell to the fuck yea, I'd like a ride. Shit, I was just about to post about how pissed I am that I couldn't go....lol
    test
  7. alexis

alexis MCB Moderator

Sounds like a dope event... Who's in the battle?
    test
  8. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

here is the issue at hand, one how will phil know who the cypha mc's are, we don;t even know who the cypha emcees are, it changes damn near every week. You should make it so it is the best san diego emcees, not only cypha emcees if it is that way, it is easier to pick our best five, and more importantly five that will be willing to roll down. Whats probably going to happen is is I am probably going to have to be the one that gets all the emcees down for this, even though pokey heads the cypha, the one that knows about the scene in terms of who the best battlers are, that goes on me.

Phil I am the one that is probably going to assemble that team homey, or do you forget that I am from san diego as well, and when it comes to the emcee battle segments at the cypha, I am the one that gets the emcees to sign up and battle. Pokey has his hands full with all the other aspects of the cypha, which is why I help him out with the emcee battle portion.

So get at me with the info and I will see who is interested, I just want to warn you it will be hard to get people willing to up for this.
    test
  9. pokey

pokey New Member

hold on xover pokey

to many egossosososososososo to many egosssssss.phillip i have the mcs already i will contact them tonight.pokey and phillip are doing the sd vs santa barbara peace pokey
    test
  10. pokey

pokey New Member

why do people talk for me when i can talk for myself pokey

i can talk for myself.i am talking to phillip right now.we will be working together.peace pokey also i am from san diego 619 born and raised emerald hills pokey
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Ride???...Oct. 3rd...What Day Is That???...I Gotta Do Time Management...lol...
    test
  12. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

i want to battle. is there going to be prelims or are you just going to round up the best of SD?
    test
  13. phillipdrummond

dunno, we haven't worked it out yet...it's still in the works, but I told pokey to get you 60
    test
  14. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Oct 3rd is on a Friday, there's a dance that day at Holy Names High School that day.
    Gee, I wonder which one I'll go to.

*yea right*
    test
  15. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

this'll be sweet.

peace
    test
  16. XoVeR

what emcees are they pokey??
    test
  17. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Hmm...S'On A Friday...I Have No School Fridays...If Ya'll leave Thursday Night...I Can Roll Wit Ya'll...
    test
  18. XoVeR

I was planning on going home to the bay area that weekend anyways I ma smash down there to check this out, Nut you want to split motel cost with me homey??
    test
  19. pokey

pokey New Member

call me up 60 pokey asap

call me right now when you receive this message pokey 1-619--333-0127
    test
  20. XoVeR

Already did that homey, left you a message get back at me, I cannot give my number out over the net or everybody and there mama will try yo call me, especially that annoying fuck Nimrod's Dad
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.