San Diego Bob Marley Fest Feb 15th

Discussion in 'Reggae Bashment' started by SiFu, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Shit looks poppin this year!!! I gotta brag a lil bit hahaha about 3yrs ago the homie Gleem is friends with the Wailers who were headlining that year, so we get to go on the tour bus smoke with the wailers, then get all access passes to the venue including the STAGE!!!! so there's me and gleem on stage rolling spliffs while Barrington, Matisyahu, The Wailers etc etc (Gleem who else was there!?!?) I had the whole thing on film, that got destroyed when I tried to render the dvd :( ....hehe sorry had to brag on that one!!!

But this year they got:

Gregory Isaacs, Capleton, Cocoa Tea, Alboroise (never heard of them), Barrington Levy, Don Carlos, Twinkle Brothers, Della Grant, Martin Campbell, Soul Syndicate, Konshens, Sister Carol, Tribal Seeds....

Link: Tribute to the Legends - San Diego Sports Arena Feb. 15, 2010

Anyone who's going get at me!!!

PEACE
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I'm already jealous at Demi getting to see them (the Wailers) at his uni. Now you too.
    I feel ill with envy lol
    Awesome line up, have fun. Raise a spliff for poor Lil Lucy stuck here in the freezing cold UK.
    For real though dude hope you get some pics to post up.
    test
  3. SiFu

Yea our homie Chris plays keys for them everytime they come thru this way (once or twice a year) I get to go and hang out with them, its a dope experience everytime!!!

I'll defo be trying to sneak my vid cam in lol at the least some pics tho init....

Been a while since I seen Capleton...hope he got some new material, I'm sure he does dudes like him write a track everyday it seems lol

PEACE
    test
  4. SiFu

Yo Lucy you seen my GT battle?? My first round is aiight then it gets a bit weak but check it out!!

[youtube]y6kKaRvWAWI[/youtube]

PEACE
    test
  5. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Sounds dope... but, you telling me Matisyahu smokes???!?
    test
  6. SiFu

lol nah man I aint speak to him only saw him on stage performing, backsatge was nuff different rooms with all the artists but we mainly stayed on stage as it was a buzz to be smoking in front of a few thousand people who were also smoking while some legendary peoples was jamming namean!!!! Once in a lifetime I'm sure!

PEACE
    test
  7. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Word, I feel that.... just was like holy shit if he did lol....
    test
  8. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

@SiFu you know I'd be stalking you & your crew if I was stateside right? No way would I let you get away with going to that festival with out taking me - you'd find yourself with a new bff lmao
    Just listened to your Grindtime spit, nice flow bruv, lol @ the dude comparing you to Shakespere - yey towards the end you got a lil 'fractured' but that dude had some killa punchlines! You did your thang man, props!
    Bet that accent gets you lots of US girlies heh heh... ;D
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.