Sampdevilla exposed again

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Siiren, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

if you really believe I was dominico then u have a problem..

go to ur little research u fuckin computer nerd and show me why in this fuck ass world would i be dominico.

mods... check dominico's ip and mines.. i dont even think that clown from miami.

fuckin faggot. when i was ThaMessiah, yayo wasent even me nomore.

the fuck i look like talkin to myself. i live in miami, ill fuck around and play ur role when someone else is yayo to be funny but to have multiple RM pages up acting as different people n shit aint me.. stupid ass trick

fuckin pie ass cracka
    test
  2. Siiren

Siiren Human...

Well if Im a woman, do what you usually do and act like I don't exist.
    K?
    Thanks.
    test
  3. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

either way i post from my job.. how the FUCK is dominco me unless the clown works in the same job as me... which i doubt

get off my dick u fuckin pie ass snitch
    test
  4. Messiah

Messiah Guest

lol

yet when i wasn't even here, u had 4 pages dedicated to me.

last weekend, it was dedicated to me.

u got some type of faggot fetish wit me, but i don't want no part of it.
    i don't even want part of this site.

all yall niggaz either disgust me, or is pathetic to me.
    test
  5. Hank.

Hank. Guest

so leave then u fuckin lame.

all we ever hear from u is how ur the only str8 guy here, so that begs the question: why u wanna be the only str8 man in a room full of gays?
    test
  6. Who Is Next?

Who Is Next? stackin my chipz

i would hit dem tonsils rite tho
    test
  7. Hank.

Hank. Guest

lmfao @ dominico.
    test
  8. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

dawg i wudnt even shake ur hand in person, ill spit on ur greasy ass face if i ever saw u.. i dont hate u cuz i dont know u like that but i dislike ur gay jokes, ur fuckin obsession with the computer, ur retarded classifed ads describing ur bitch ass, u on ratehispanic talkin to possibly Brazilian/cuban trannies, ur stupid ass dick photoshops, ur piece of shit Sex and the fucking City uploads, ur corny southern 1937 ways...

i acted like u cuz it was funny in the moment and the fool who played as me (yayo) was doing a good job at it so i joined in the 'fun'.. then Wargasmic, H0LLOW 55 and TheMessiah join in.. which i have no idea who they are.. but it was funny at the moment.. a fool was working..

u dedicated time and effort doing .gif and photoshops, i deicated acouple hours out my weekend for u.. same shit different way u pie ass snitch
    test
  9. Who Is Next?

Who Is Next? stackin my chipz

when sirren went to mia he said yall was bout 2 meet up yayo dont lie did u fuck him n da ass or not
    test
  10. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

nigga is a attention whore.. every forum this nigga was caught up in he wanted to be Mr. Spotlight like this clown never had a social life in school n shit

this fag ass snitch lives a second childhood online, the one he never had due to his horrible genetics and nerdy ways...

thats why.
    test
  11. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

how the fuck can this bisexual ass domino be me.. this clown aint even from miami. faggot ass nigga.

messiah search this clown ass crackas IP.. tell me if he atleast in Miami cuz i doubt that.. if he is find his home address or sum shit.. i know ur punk ass nerdy ass can find out
    test
  12. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

I mean, how fucking serious are we supposed to take you, you inbred fat ugly fucking piece of shit. this is the 5th alias I seen you post with this week. you aint got time to act gay? bitch, actin gay is a natural thing for you. you aint gotta act, you just gay as fuck period. and no lifer shit is having multiple aliases, posting nonstop and doing dumb shit like this all the time. you are on that no lifer shit. so stfu and take that noise the fuck out of here. you a resident lame. bitch dude.
    test
  13. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

dawg mesko just told the world u suck on a niggaz nut sack when u was drunk.. get out my face with all that paragraph talk u fuckin pale ass cracka
    test
  14. Langford

Langford New Member

Oh, really?
    test
  15. Hank.

Hank. Guest

lmaooo @ ur quote in sig

Nobody talks of honour. Nobody talks of loyalty. Nobody talks of respect.
    test
  16. Odd Job

and like him, you a fucking goddamn liar. obv hes lying and making shit up to fit in and be coo, JUST LIKE YOU DO. you parade around lying all day like the bitch you are. both of you are in the same boat. anyone can hop in a thread and make up some shit. you that dude. homo ass thug.
    test
  17. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

when u explain that u can come back to me.. other than that u a fuckin goonie groupie/mascot.
    test
  18. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

it was just a drunken moment, brush it off kiddo.
    test
  19. Odd Job

only a fake lying bitch would believe that shit. see, your whole persona is fabricated garbage. you a lying homo thug, thats all you are. on the low ass asking for tranny pics homo thug. go have lil wayne top you off.

pussy.
    test
  20. yayo 2

yayo 2 New Member

while u at it.. explain this..

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.