SameOldJake-"My Destiny" Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by kyILL, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

Yo, this isn't my track, it's my boy SameOldJake's track just wanting you guys to check out his music and tell me what yall think about it. Any feedback is appreciated it. If you got a link or just want me to peep your music, I'll hit it up if you drop some feedback.

http://www.myspace.com/sameoldjake

Thanks in advance.

k.ill
    test
  2. NoxOnline

NoxOnline Producer/Rapper

I like that beat, it has a carribean feel to it...it doesn't really match your boy though. the quality is good, the hook is definitely nice, fits more with the beat then the first verse did. His delivery is a little bit lacking to me, He doesn't really enunciate, and he doesn't have enough energy. the hook again, grabs you, that's hot. 3rd verse..same..I don't know what it is man, but his voice just doesn't hit..It sounds kinda monotone.

Overall that hook is fire..and it's on the beat perfect....the production's hot to death..but the verses are somewhat lackin'. not bad, just needs some polishin'.

Thanks for the listen too.
    test
  3. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav-

fuckin shit, a myspace page lol...im on dialup man, this shit cuts out every five secs and takes 30 secs to reload....yo, i just peeped like 30 secs of it, thats all i can do for now unless u can get this shit on soundclick so i can peep it on lo-fi....i think DZK rocked this beat a while ago, beats dope....i cant really judge this dudes lyrics or anythin, but they sound strate....i can tell tho, that his flow could use more polishin, sounds like he's fallin off slightly....delivery is strate, mebe some more happiness n energy for this typa beat....umm, yea, thats all i can say man lol, i tried.....lemme kw if i can peep this on lofi somehow n ill give u a more indepth response.....peace
    -EGON
    test
  4. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

this is aight

his flow is a little choppy and his prescence is lacking a little. delivery was cool though. it was aight just seemed like he wasnt completley comfortable on the mic yet. i think this hook is cool though and love the beat choice..
    test
  5. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

Thanks for listenin'...
    test
  6. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

I like this track nice track...

hook is the highlight of this track..

SOJ has some nice lyrics as well woooooooooooo

Beatmart familia wooooooooooooooo
    test
  7. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

Thanks P.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  8. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

zZzZzZzZzZzZz...
    test
  9. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

I think the hook is the stand out in this song, which is definitely a plus if ya man's goin the commercial route. Dont know if he is, but it'll help if he is...I say that because, listening to his verses, there seems like there's something missing as far as attitude goes. If he was to bring a bit more cockiness to his style, he'd be better off. It would definitely suit his style, and the way he flows. He's got this semi-choppy thing goin on, that doesnt always work, but it seems to for him... To tell you the truth, he reminds me of the way Jay sounds on certain tracks... He should definitely try and use adlibs as well, cuz i hear he's usin doubles already. If he were to combine the adlibs, with the attitute i was talkin about, i think it'd bring a certain hype to his style that would certainly help him take it to the next level. As it is, you listen to him and go, eh, he's good, but u wanna move on. You dont wanna stay and listen to some more of his material. And thas what you want...Solid drop though. Has things to work on, but definitely a solid drop.

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  10. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

thanks V.I.K, ima hit your link in a minute..

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

drop feedback and links, don't be sleepin!!
    test
  11. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

dang... ima UP this one more time..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

to the roof!
    test
  12. B!tchPlease

B!tchPlease New Member

strongest part of that joint was the hook...the beat is tight too, which meshes well w/ the chorus.....i peeped out the other joints too, ya boy gots a lil flow going on...i can dig it....most of his beats were head nodding for the most part...overall ya boy is pretty str8

holla at me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.