~Same Old Shit~ Random Verse On Engineer Beat...

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Rhawfax, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

test
  2. NobiProd

NobiProd Registered Offender

Real emotional track, I was feelin this shit. Shoulda took it out and made a whole song out of it. Coulda been so much better with a fully devoloped concept. Other than that its just wasted talent. There are millions of rappers that have a good flow and good voice, just only 4% of them can make a good track. Keep up the good work though.
    test
  3. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

I can make a good track...lol...thanks though...
    test
  4. NobiProd

NobiProd Registered Offender

Haha I never really peeped none of your shit before. Im sure you can make a good track, I wish you woulda with this one though. Ill peep some of your other shit now.
    test
  5. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

this is some depressing shit... but the flow and delivery is nice, and the rhymes are dope.

good work
    test
  6. Mike Hosea

Mike Hosea New Member

been a while since i heard something from you

the beats ok.

flows pretty good delivery is nice too but your breaths kind of annoy me lol everytime i listen to you they annoy me lol immortal technique status. lyrics are crazy emo lol word @ tax depressing shit, they are good though

this was a good verse not much else to say i was felling it even though its emo and im a happy type of fella

*sings a camp fire song to you* lol

return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928892
    test
  7. Raptor

Raptor New Member

yo rhawfax man you a ill ••••• man....thats all i gots to say man....thats all i gots to say....you a ill •••••....but...why you keep doing this shit man? you keep complaining about your life and shit!! GET OVER IT!!! try to do something with your life man!! dont just complain about it like a lil bitch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.