Salvia

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Whos done it. and what was ur trip like.

would u consider it "spiritual"
    because the history of its use was for divination.
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

I did not know that.

I thought it was some new trippy shit for kids who can't get weed.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Total paralel dimension type shit idk how it could give u much an experiance to gain from bc its so short of a high even thou it feels forever, it messed wit my visual n semse of time but it was so fun its scary. Its like a whippit slash mushroom high but more visual...

Do it but be carefull
    test
  4. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

I've always wanted to. Watched a few of my friends who are far more experienced then myself with hallucinogens absolutely lose their shit on it.
    test
  5. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

It's all in your head, same with any psychotropic chemical.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

done it and was it spiritual? not really, but i can see how it could be

the trips were all crazy and are long stories. Its insane that its legal really. Or atleast that it is and other hallucinogens arent

Medicine men use it for that, but they dont usually smoke it and they make tea with the plant itself..... its sold to us as an extract to smoke.. Effects are a bit different in the tea in that they are more intense and lasts way longer. Those guys basically train to master these types of hallucinogen.

ever hear of ayahuasca? authentic medicine man brewed ayahuasca in the amazon jungle will fuck you the shit up. But those guys almost can drink it like water.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Anyone tried dmt?
    test
  8. AliceHouse

DMT is also in your head. But it will certainly give you certain insights. I look at it like the cheat codes to the universe.
    test
  9. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i tried salvia twice. my friend had bought some and then decided he didn't want it anymore, so he offered it to me and i figured why not give it a try.

the first time not much happened. we used a bong thinking that would be more potent. it was just a heady high that went away after 10-20 mins.

the second time i was alone, watching fresh prince. i used a bowl and i took two hits. i didn't even wait for the first hit to sink in, thinking it would be a failure like the last time unless i doubled up. after i took the second hit i lost all recollection of who i was, where i was, what i had been doing, etc. i just got sucked into a fresh prince vortex where all of reality was that show, and there was nothing else. i wasn't a person, i was a part of the show and it was my duty to make sure that a certain scene happened as planned. only i failed in my duty and as a result reality was skipping like a cd, and the same scene kept playing over and over again and so reality was stuck like that forever and it was my fault that it happened.

when i snapped out of it i gradually started to remember the names and faces of people i knew. then i remembered who i was, and that i was in my apartment, and had just taken a drug. after i sobered up i gave the stuff away and haven't tried it since.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

[​IMG]

¥Θṷ ₳Ɽᶒ ʟḻѵḻᵰ₲ ₳ ʟḻᶒ
    ¥Θṷ ₳Ɽᶒ ʟḻѵḻᵰ₲ ₳ ʟḻᶒ
    ¥Θṷ ₳Ɽᶒ ʟḻѵḻᵰ₲ ₳ ʟḻᶒ
    test
  11. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

Yeah Salvia is heavy shit. I tried it once pretty intense trip. once i took it, The garage that i was in became a mouth that opened up and the outside was a brand new neighborhood with picket fences. The teeth of the mouth were broken pieces of the wood that the garage was made out of. I vaguely remember opening the door to verify the outside.

:hoffawow:
    test
  12. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

yea, that's the strange part. i remembered who other people were before i remembered who i was.
    test
  13. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Fucking frightening
    test