salvia divinorum

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by JiHaD210, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

anyone get down with this shit?? i bought some at a local headshop but it was the extract (20x) and that shit FUCKED me up badly. i smoked a bowl and all of a sudden it felt like there was this pressure all around my head and my body..and just zoned me into one spot and had my vision concentrated solely in front of me...it was one of the best/worst trips ive ever had. it made me feel as if there was a higher power controlling me and this higher power was makin my mind understand things a normal mind wouldnt...or somethin? and then my girl called me up like a minute after i smoked this bowl and i answered and told her "i cant talk to you...i can only talk to people who are one of us"...then i hung up on her. and it hit me QUICK like within 30 seconds of smokin this bowl....some serious shit. made me feel like life was a dream and i was in some sort of parallel universe that only i could feel and see. all im sayin is...

how the fuck is this legal and weed isnt??!!!!!
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha..sounds like a crazy trip..how long did it last ? my boys did it and they hated it..but some people seem to love it..i might have to try it
    test
  3. JiHaD210

its an instant trip...hit me in 30 seconds...but that 20X was strong and i ripped the fuck outta this bowl so it had my mind twisted a good 30 minutes afterwards. i was still sayin crazy shit outta nowhere...even talkin to myself n shit. but one hit will last a couple minutes then youll have like 15-20 minutes of comin down off it and its over. but like i said...it was a good/bad trip for me. its one of those trips i liked solely because of my beliefs. i believe that drugs like these were created for a purpose and the mayans used salvia for dream like experiences, rituals and spiritual purposes. drugs like these find a pathway to your brain and elevate your mind to a whole different level that nobody who hasnt experienced it can comprehend. its like to them drugs are for fun and for ones own personal destruction. but in reality drugs can be used for personal guidance and findings as well. but i aint talkin no heroin shit tho...im talkin natural physcadelic drugs.
    test
  4. strace

strace New Member

Damn, Ive been wanting to try salvia forever, but Im too afraid it would be like my experience with shrooms..
    test
  5. JiHaD210

its DEF not for everyone...i let one of my homeboys hit a lil bowl of it (btw a gram of that 20X last forever cuz you only need about 1/10 of a gram to feel a good effect off it) but he hit it and he was like "damn..it was alright at first but thats that high you be wantin to go away..."
    test
  6. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

yo i done that, i smoked it acouple times outta ghetto bongs an shit never worked, just felt light headed with cotton mouth

BUT then my boy showed me how 2 really do it, pack a bowl in a glass piece, an keep ripping it til its cached, dont exhale, until you gotta

yo i was fucked up badly too dude

i was in the cut with 2 of my boys, an all the sudden, soon as i exhaled, shit got FUCKED

i knew who my boy was bc it was like in my brain, but i really believed that i had no idea what anything was.. even people, i was like WTTTFFFF, like i was completely foriegn.. like alien onna new planet whos buggin out like CRAZY.. nuts shit
    test
  7. Black Hippie

Black Hippie Peace & Love

I thought about trying it, but now I'm thinking I'm cool with my everyday high
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

my boy swears to this day that a week after he smoked that he started havin panic attacks n shit.. thinkin he was gonna die-- hes on medication n shit now

he swears to this day its causa that shit.. so i try n keep my distance
    test
  9. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

^^ forreal i had one durrin my trip above
    test
  10. JiHaD210

guess it depends on the person how much they smoked of it...i smoked a full gram of the 20X over a 2 week period but i also shared it with a few homeboys and afterwards...the only thing i notice diff about me is the way i think. i put everyting into a crazy ass perspective...its like since then my whole view on life has changed..i understand things differently.

sorry bout ya boy tho...
    test
  11. Mr Huxtable

Mr Huxtable aka Sincere

this sounds almost exactly like my trip... a bunch of my friends had been smokin the 20x and i had only done the 5x (which is a complete waste of money btw, it barely does anything) but they were all giggly and shit... so i hit a bowl they'd already been smokin and held it in for as long as i could, blew it out and instantly i said, "its startin to work" cuz i felt like i did off the 5x, so they let me load another little bowl for myself and i ripped it real hard and held it in for a while, right as i exhaled, i pulled out a cigarette then 2 seconds later my mind was fuckin gone.. the shit you said about your trip is almost exactly how mine felt except the sayin weird shit.. but for like a minute i just fuckin stared, i couldnt even talk... took me by surprise, i had to calm myself down.. at one point i looked down and thought my torso was gone and i thought my boy was sayin stuff that he didn't... it was fun tho... i woulda enjoyed it more if i knew how intense it was gona be cuz the 20x is a lot different than the 5x..

one of my friends did like the 40x or the 60x or some real high extract... he said it's the closest he's come to freakin out on a drug and he's done plenty of psychadelics..

crazy shit
    test
  12. JiHaD210

the indians used to use it for dream like experiences...because it takes your mind to a dream like state while your still awake

"what dreams do is give us the fluidity to into other worlds by destroying our sense of knowing this world"

word...
    test
  13. shiseido

shiseido New Member

same here..
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

thats a dope quote.. and yeh, when they go on those quest or w/e the fuck they called they either do salvia or peyote.. peyote is no fuckin joke, 3 day trip if im not mistaken
    shits ridiculous

lol now that i think about it bein a indian musta been pretty bangin.. till they got fucked over

ride horses, huntin shit down with bow and arrows.. and just gettin fucked up all day everyday.. and when u wanna change the party scene you pack up your tee pee n bounce

lol dope
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

hahaa...peyote sounds crazy i hear for the first like 10 hours you're really sick and puking but t han after that its an insane trip..
    test
  16. JiHaD210

peyote...i been tryin to get my hands on some of that but i cant find it. i wouldnt mind tryin that shit...
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

i've done mescaline before that was absolutey nutty and a complete mind fuck..
    test
  18. strace

strace New Member

My aunt and my grandma on my aunt's 21st went to buy cocaine, but the dealer only had mescaline so they got some of that. They said they were doing the goose walk all around the house because they thought their legs would break. lolol
    test
  19. -Paper Chase-

ahahaha yeah it'll have you buggin
    test
  20. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

interesting....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.