Saints vs Vikings

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Flic., Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

lolll I didn't see that...that's just as unfair, sounds like the XFL hahaha....ground and pound teams would be at such a huge disadvantage...

I think the fairest thing would probably be the college type OT...but again, I'm not sure if I'd want it to happen...
    test
  2. MONEY INC

MONEY INC EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

i wouldnt mind seeing an extra quarter....with a shortened time limit. not sudden death. but i do not want to see a college type over time
    test
  3. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

And niggas are gonna bitch regardless, which is why I stress winning the game in regulation. With the college rule it's still setup to favor the offense.

Don't they get the ball at the 35 yard line? Manning, Brady, Brees would feast on that shit. College overtime, and college football in general, is setup for excitement and high scoring offenses.

Edit - Extra quarter with a shorter time limit would be cool too IMO.
    test
  4. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

The politics behind this game wanted to see New Orleans win, because of hurricane Katrina and how the city is still fucked up from it

People gonna dispute that but i see it as 100% fact

There is NO way any team gets those 3 calls in a row, not possible, especially that D pass interfence on Lieber, every fuckin time i saw that exact play in the regular season it went uncalled, now all of a sudden that's a pass interference???

Minnesota fucked itself over by letting NO stay in the game with all the turnovers, and that ridiculously fucking stupid too many men on the field penalty.

The NFL obviously has a hidden agenda, Eagles got fucked by some bad calls against the Saints too.

Manning gonna pick them apart tho, so..
    test
  5. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

nothing is wrong with the overtime rules the way they are

a team is a TEAM... fuck ya'll for tryin to break it up between offense and defense... both teams have the exact same chances of winning... but 1 team has to win and the fans of the other have to come up with why it happened so here yall are

if you actually play good defense in ot you will get the ball in a better position then if you got the ball 1st... if ya defense does what they are supposed to do then there is NO ISSUE

teams go to overtime and win with defense all the time... its part of the game
    test
  6. ~OMagic~

lol niggas talkin bout fairness when this is their alternative.
    test
  7. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Nothing wrong with NFL OT, just consistency on calling penalties, that's my only issue, I still get flashbacks of Hasselbeck & the Shithawks winning the coin toss saying 'We Want The Ball, And We're Gonna Score" then throwing a pick 6 immediately, classic moment.
    test
  8. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

lmaooooo I watch this on youtube at least once a month....We're gonna get the ball and we're gonna score!!!

booooom pick 6 hahahaha
    test
  9. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

screech, i would say the calls were iffy.. but the nfl wanted manning vs farve superbowl in fact cbs posted an article admitting thats the matchup they wanted for ratings purposes.
    test
  10. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

Ot rules have room for improvement tbh.

I can see an exrta quater. Regular length.

coin flip. Team chooses ball

Say that team goes down. Only can come up with a fg. So be it. Kick off ensues. And the other team at least has to get a fg to stay in it or a td to win. Say they get a fg to match the other team. Kick off. Process goes on. Say its match for match through out the quater. Ends that way. Tie. Playoffs. Sudden death the way it is right now. First team that scores wins. Makes perfect sense to me.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

can u read idiot???? I didn't say that. I sd its fair because 1/2 the game of football is defense. You only have a lessor chance of winning if you D is poor. That doesn't mean change the rules so that players can kill themselves in triple ot. It means maybe u need to work on your D.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Z. Spitwell

exactly

shit, even the Cards in the midst of the highest scoring game in playoff history won in ot with defense

your whole team has to play at a high level... you are only as strong as your weakest link... the rules are perfect

and I dont see a issue with nfl refs... sometimes they miss calls, but shit happens... its not like the nba where it happens in EVERY game... I think refs in all sports tho should be quicker to keep the flag in the pocket if the game is on the line
    test
  13. Z. Spitwell

the reason I dont agree with that is because you did that for 60 minutes already and its a tie... after that Im ready to skip the bullshit and get to the sudden death
    test
  14. Z. Spitwell

exactly

and not even just your D... your special teams as well... you lose the toss fine... kickoff and pin them deep... you let a team get the ball at the 35 or further in OT dont blame the damn coin toss blame ya special teams

if you can pin a team at the 20 or inside of it... you can only blame yaself if that team still finds a way to score... and at that point you deserve to lose that specific game
    test
  15. BTruth

BTruth Guest

I think that OT should change. If the team with the first possession scores, the second team is given 1 possession to either match the score and keep the game going, if they arent able to match/surpass the other teams score then the game is over.

That makes it so the team with the first possession will want a touchdown and not just a field goal. If the first team gets a field goal, and the second team gets a touchdown its game over
    test
  16. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

,wzz
    thank u
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. ~OMagic~

The thing with the refs...

The refs are better than ever IMO, the only difference is we have incredible technology nowadays and we have 100 different cameras and high definition television to spotlight these blown calls.

Human error has always been part of the game but now when a mistake is made we can see it from 1000 angles in high definition so it's magnified. The only way to fix that would be to review every single play damn near. If you want to sit for 6 hours to watch a football game then go for it.

I think the replay system needs to be adjusted some because there have been certain obvious wrong calls that aren't reviewable by rule.
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Wait are people seriously blaming the refs? Lmao
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Football might be the hardest sport to ref...and at the same time I think NFL refs are probably the best refs in major league sports
    test
  20. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

true, it must be hard to make the right calls when they can look at the replay

[fuc]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.