Saints @ Seahawks Thread

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Mr. Truth, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Lmao!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Panthers fans, why did you want the Saints to lose?

I think we can sweep the Saints and still win the division... Seattle losing would be great for everyone, because then they wouldn't win the #1 seed and we wouldn't have to play there... oh well... it looks like the NFC will have to go through Seattle now... I doubt they'll slip up at San Fran, too.
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

tears @ brees

lkmalkjlisdhsf
    test
  4. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

because they're the saints, same saints that tried running up stats and putting jimmy graham in and out the game everytime the sideline got an update that gronkowski had the was passing him for most catching yards be a te in a season or some shit... brees throwing more than necessary in the 4th to break marinos record and putting sproles in and out the game to break the record for all purpose yards in a season.... all this in the same game

the worst reason i hate them is cause they had a bounty on cam, along with kurt warner and brett favre.... then you got soft ass brees whining about how he got hit by ahmad brooks and expected a flag to be thrown...so fuck them niggas, if that mean carolina gotta play in seattle then so be it
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

LOL... I feel you... I don't like them, either... but I swear I don't want them to play in Seattle... maybe they'll get knocked off the first game or some shit.
    test
  6. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Same reason I root against Carolina and Atlanta...

I hate all of the other NFC South teams..most of us all share the same feelings about each other.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

With me, it's team first, then division, then conference... if Seattle wasn't in the position they were in with such a great home field advantage, then I would root for them to beat the Saints.

The NFC South has been the best division in football since '00... no team has repeated as champion... we have 3 different teams that appeared in the SB and 2 SB winners.
    test
  8. Heazy206

Heazy206 Well-Known Member

i come back to this site every once in awhile only to see that frail midget wigger Double ML has neg repped my only 2 posts in the past week :funny:

this niggas life is on a whole nother level of pathetic
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. Heazy206

Heazy206 Well-Known Member

seahawks #1

miami dolphins aint never been relevant in the NFL
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

i am neither frail nor a midget nor a wigger. you striking out like adam dunn minus the power.

you mean the only team to ever go undefeated and get a superbowl ring?

you mean the team with the 2nd highest winning percentage since the merger?

you mean the team with the greatest QB to ever touch a football?

you mean the seahawks have never been relevant in the NFL you frail midget wigger.
    test