Saints Row just finished the Demo! immma cop this.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by VishTaphney, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

rofl @ godfather being better than saints row or gta san andreas.

let me clear it up from someone who's played all them. saints row is pretty amazing so far. san andreas was crack for like a month straight for me. godfather i rented and beat in 2 days.. i love the godfather movies the game was good, but it wasn't that good. once you do the story line it's kind of pointless to do anything else. because all there's left is racketeering and taking down the other 4 families.
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Anyone palyed online yet? Im guessing the online play will be gay, considering the game has shitty aiming, and there cant be a whole lot to really do, outside the normal shit, but doing it with a crew. After playing games that are precise as Call Of Duty, I dont think some shit like Saints row thrown online would be fun
    test
  3. V E R B

V E R B Guest

godfather has alot of GTA moves to OZ... so i dont know why you're waitin for that game, since you're hating on SR
    test
  4. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I might get it.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

To be fair, if you re-read the thread, Im neither look forward to Godfather, Scarface or any game similar.
    GTA is just boring, Saints Row is the same, while Godfather might be slightly more interesting, I wont even rent the shit.
    As for the online shit, in my mind, all youll be doing is the same shit we been doing for years, only, online against real people, where it dont make much of a difference anyway.
    test
  6. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Saints is fucking insane. I'm loving this game. Basically GTA but instead of just hitting up missions you have a bunch of side missions available to choose from in order to gain respect so you can do the main mission. Each main requires a full bar of respect, and side missions are fun as shit. They got drug dealing, insurance fraud, mayham, loads of crazy shit. This is my dude so far, just dropped a cool 6 g's at the clothing store nawmean?
    [​IMG]
    test
  7. Shady 1

Shady 1 New Member

test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

thats like sayin anyone who doesnt like 50 cent is into that underground backpacker space rap about dragons colonizing mars and shit...which obviously aint the case..thats ignorance at its finest...GTA is just repetitive as shit...with wack graphics...and wack aiming...its fun for like an hr if u just wanna put all the codes in a fuck shit up..but after that it really aint much of a game..the plot is watever...go find this person..go follow that car...go here and steal this...same shit..different toilet....
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

has anyone beat all the vice lord missions yet? i took over the brothel and then now i have to keep the vice lords to keep from taking it back. but iono what i'm supposed to do besides go to that flashing mark... any one past that point got any tips or atleast tell me what i'm supposed to do to finish the blinking shit?
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Someone tell me about the fucking online play!
    What do you do? Is it any fun or is it just like the regular game, only with more criminals running around?
    What are the modes? Whats the point?

If the online is fun, I might buy the game. Prolly not, but maybe.
    test
  11. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

there's like 6 modes. a few co-op modes. online is laggy sometimes. once that gets fixed it'll be great. it's like gta mixed with tony hawk online. protect the pimp or bling my ride is the funnest to games.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.