Saigon on Young Jeezy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mask2MyFace2, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lmao..why would anyone want to come up with patty cake patty cake microwave? That line is wack garbage that only Jeezy fans would be foolish enough to like..

And to H to the OMO yeah I said Cage, he's a real lyricist, something you know nothing about..
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

It's a dope-cooking line...so what? It's about dope...and if you weren't living luxury your whole life you'd understand the line in the context of the song. Nobody said it was the greatest thing ever written.

"Patty cake Patty Cake, Im your bakers man
    I bake them cakes as fast as I can" Clipse
    test
  3. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lol^^dont tell em cuz he prolly thought the nigga jus said microwave to say it

see that wat i mean yall talk shit cuz u dont understand

and nigga please be the fuck real

cant none of u internet ass rappers rap better then Jeezy

its alot more to rappin then jus writtin some hard ass complex lyrics

if u cant actually spit it all them good lyrics aint for shit

n thats real talk its alotta •••••• that can write

but if u cant make it sound good u still garbage

so yeah keep hatin that nigga got stacks he can blow on turtle necks if he wanted

off them "garbage" ass rap skills
    test
  4. illustrate

LMAO@az, masta ace, pharoahe monch and wu tang

nigga keep it the fuck trill dawg

u reachin so hard to name good ny rappers now(keyword;NOW)

that u had to take it back to the 90's

Masta Ace? who the fuck is that lol

isnt that nigga from like the 80's dawg u cant be serious

only person on that list i give u is styles...n jada(hov is a given)

thats sad

south runnin thangs nigga case closed we aint givin it back

soon enough we gon have yall ny •••••• be our Dj's and hypeman
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Are you kidding me? Are you really this ignorant? the 90s? Ghostface put out Fishscale last year. AZ put out the Format last year. Pharoah Monch's Desire was released this year. Just because they started in the 90s doesn't mean they dont put out new shit. Do you really not listen to rap music that was put out before 2000? Thats pitiful.
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

How are you laughing? AZ's last album was sick..Masta Ace is still dope as hell, he's dropping material with Wordsworth (EMC)..Monch just dropped Desire, a critically acclaimed album..Wu is still ill, all their artists are still dropping ill albums, just because it aint on the level of 36 Chambers doesn't mean its not good..
    it ain't even about NY..the eastcoast in general murders the south..Redman, Joe Budden, Cormega, Tame One, KRS One, Beans, Cass, Wordsworth, Black Thought, Apathy, Ransom, Termanology, Trife Da God..drop some comments on those MCs if you've ever even heard of them..amuse me some more..you proved how miniscule your knowledge of hiphop is with this post..I don't even gotta argue with you..real hip hop heads know whats up..continue bumping Jeezy and Project Pat, me myself I don't like my intelligence to be insulted when I'm listening to what is supposed to be an art form..
    test
  7. adverse

adverse Active Member

you are probably one of the stupidest mother fuckers i have ever seen post a reply in the fucking forum.

Masta Ace did his ol skool thing but he had one of the biggest comeback albums of all time Disposable Arts and then he followed it up with another near classic drop A Long Hot Summer in 04. The dude is Still Putting out clasic tracks like Nostalgia off marco polos LP.

and keep wu-tangs name out your mouth ghosts track list owns almost anyone in the game and he still doing it as hard as anyone. 8-diagrams will shit on your favorite rappers life you better belive that, hell the-w and iron flag shit n your favorite rappers life.

Phaorahe monch is top 10 all-time so fuck what hes done recently, his status cant be touched.

the south hasnt put out a classic LP in a god damn long time homie. keep bumping that bull shit though cause u dont know shit
    test
  8. illustrate

yeah it do matter

cause yall put them rappers on a high ass peddlestool however u spell it

because of their earlier work

they aint drop no good shit lately that why ppl dont even know they dropped that bullshit they try to drop now

fishscale was garbage Az been garbage his first CD was decent

Pharoahe monch..simon says? nigga please lol
    test
  9. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

you don't get out much do ya???
    test
  10. illustrate

yeah beans go hard ransom and black thought too

every body else is garbage 2 me sorry

just like yall dont like wayne or jeezy i dont listen to that shit

KRS one? cmon dawg u wanna b "real hiphop" so bad

and u is not real hip hop nigga aint no difference tween' me and u

but taste in music

aint no use in keep arguin it cuz we aint gon agree

n usually i wouldnt even have this convo

cause unlike yall hatin ass mothafuckas

i could giva fuck less if yall listen to that lame ass shit

i dont jus go in threads to call this and that wack

but since yall brought it up ima let it be known how i feel
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

Lol, so AZ has been garbage and his first album, which is a time less classic, is 'decent'..yet Young Jeezy and Project Pat are dope right? Lmao..y'all crack me up
    test
  12. illustrate

got damn wtf all the nerds jus comin out the wood work now huh

i must be doin somethin right

and pussy nigga fuck u, get mad at the screen if uwant to

lol nerd ass mothafucka i aint even finna keep entertainin yo lame ass

go listen to some of that slit ya wrist music
    test
  13. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

Well it seems that the levels on the ignorance scale continues to get higher and higher from both sides.

Like my homie Paper Chase say, it ain't about the East Coast in general, this is the whole scope, and while Jeezy is good at what he does, there are just a number of emcees from all over the map that are THAT much better than him.

Although whenever Illustrate types a comment, it has "DUMBASS" written all over it. Bottom line is this homie, you may be proud of where you come from, what you listen to, how "trill" you is, and "I'm a gangsta, sucka •••••• fall back" whatever you say so darn well....but it only shows how much you TRULY know about hip hop in general, to actually discredit what cats from "The Golden Age" like Masta Ace is doing...to be able to come from the 80s and still put out great material, at least from where I sit...

Now whether ya agree wit me or not...don't care...but my advice, is pick up on ya history, and at least think about what ya say about artists, that by the slightest chance, ya homie Plies told you...."don't listen to him...it's the bad hip hop..." before you come on a message board to be ridiculed by the likes of me and others....

I can see it now....

Illustrate: "maaaannn....shut yo ass up....im forever trill....fuck you and ya backpackin' dick-ridin' ass pussy nigga"....yea yea I heard it ALL before....movin on!
    test
  14. adverse

adverse Active Member

fuck what you think. You dont know shit about hip hop anyways with that comment. Why dont you try talking about organized konfusions first 2 LPS. O wait, you started listening to hip hop in 99, so fuck your opinion faggot
    test
  15. Stez

Stez New Member

How do you not know who Masta Ace is?? All your opinions should be null and void after that ignorant statement. Go listen to "Nostalgia", that shit is song of the year to me, and tell me Masta Ace isn't still relevant. dont act like the north is fallen off so far. Theres hundreds of NY cats that could rip Project Pat, jeezy, etc. Dont let this idiot talk for the whole south.
    test
  16. Mask2MyFace2

AZ's last good album was Aziatic...had to be like 02...ever since then his shit's been wack.

Masta Ace? naw dog not his new stuff, wackness, but back in the day he was hot with the Juice Crew

Pharaohe Monch his shit still hot

The Wu? Naw dog they fell off, what "ill" albums has anyone from the Wu dropped in the past 10 years...since Supreme Clientele? Zero, Zilch, and Nada....Iron Flag their last group album was horrible....Other than Ghostface of course no one else has dropped anything "ill".

Yall can keep that Joe Budden shit, he's terrible,
    Cormega, Tame One, Apathy, Trife Da God all trash.
    Beans & Cass are good, Wordsworth is decent enough
    Black Thought is good too
    test
  17. Mask2MyFace2

How he gon have one of the biggest comebacks of all time? Masta Ace? are you kidding me? The only people who even knows he still raps are internet message board frequents. where do you people come up with this stuff? Pulled it right out ya ass?

naw dog...The W and Iron Flag were far from being good.

Phaorahe Monch Top Ten? of all time? are you serious? get the fuck outta here with that shit, he's good but he aint that fucking good.

as far as that classic LP thing...just stop bruh
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

The Format was dope..

'Disposable Arts' and 'A Long Hot Summer' are wack? Lol..your opinion is not valid

The majority of the Wu solo albums are good..maybe dissapointing for their standards..but still good..Meth's "4:21" was hot..Masta Killa 'No Said Date' was dope..all of Ghost's LPs..Deck's solos were pretty good..Rae still got it, I really enjoyed 'DaVinci Code Vatican Mixtape Vol 2'..RZA's Bobby Digital albums are decent..and the new album will be dope, just you wait

Lol at you dis crediting all those artists..you have no respect for real lyricists
    test
  19. Mask2MyFace2

don't act like Organized Konfusion was this big act that everybody knew about because they were an underground group that not many heard of and still haven't. Hell I didn't know about them either until Pharoahe was getting his shine on in 99. We didn't hear about every underground East Coast group down south cuz we had our own shit.

don't act like they were bigger than they were please. thank you.
    test
  20. adverse

adverse Active Member

im Not saying The W or Iron flag are that great, Im just saying id rather listen to them then the block is hot, lights out, or whatever else you claim classic.

what do u feel is the last classic lp to come out the south.. Id say Aquemini, the fix
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.