Sad to see...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...so many people these days lose confidence in themselves because of how others treat them. Most times how people act towards you is a reflection of them, and not a reflection of you.

It also bugs me to no end, when people say things like "F U I DON'T CARE what anyone thinks imma do me" ~ it's pure and utter ignorance. You can learn and grow from people's perceptions of you, as long as you don't let it rule you.

:idk: allotted incoherence...
    test
  2. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

sometimes peoples perceptions of u arent always fair though it can be based purely on speculation
    plus some people will take certain incidents and hold it against people forever
    like me i may have a quick temper but then most of the time ill quickly recover but sometimes it just feels all people will pay attention to is the 10% of the time people will express their frusterations,so then i kind of think people unfairly get a bad rap so they have a hard time relaxing with people and they appear to be too uneasy for newer people in their life to express their confidence with them,if someone comes across as being unsteady

I can be like that at times,plus i can be aloof
    as far as people who constantly talk about how they could careless how others think
    its kind of like their putting thier insecurity on display about them being understood by others
    i just try to give them plenty of space
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont think you should worry too much about what others think.

if someone puts you down and you feel sad, YOU made the choice to let it affect you.

Positivity is the only way to go. Period.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i find my self worried and get worked up over what others think although i know better then that.. it's just natural to some extent.. you just have to know when to turn off the switch of over worrying and put that into positive energy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.