sad to see..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by M-SiZZY!!, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

i always pass through this site every now and then. sad to see this part of the forum has completely died out.

i remember back in the day when digga was modding and it was full of knowledge, people helping eachother out, giving feedback etc. likes of soleternity, enkay, skwirm, nova - some of the faves. great to see some of em doing big things now.

back when i was modding too and i used to run the beat battle tourneys. remember the mc/producer tourney too - me and medevil vs nova and self centered in the final. we won of course haha.

anyway, not that Im around much anyway, but there needs to be some sort of tournament or event to get people interested in posting back here again.

look at the battle forums on here too. no reason why it shouldnt be like that in this forum with people posting production videos, beat battle videos, tutorials etc.

seems people are too busy trying to promote their beats than to network with other producers now.

its cool anyway, dont know why i took the time to post this haha
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

all good things come to an end. Most hip hop forums are dead now or dying down due to trolls mostly. Its easier to network with like minded individuals on sites like twitter and facebook and eliminate the idiots. A lot of us are on a private group on facebook Soleternity started. Myself, Dskillz, Ral aka Cheta, Ms.Tris and a few others. Its been great for networking and continuing what was started here.
    test
  3. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

yup like Xabition said this place migrated to Sol's facebook group. Its fine tho cause that place feels more connected than this place ever did. Life goes on:)
    test
  4. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Yeah, this whole site used to be packed....Sign of the times though. Rap music as a whole is pretty much on its way out. The suits in charge have turned the whole genre into a recycle bin for producing a few cents here and there at their disposal. The surplus of fruity loops/vst arpegiattor "producers" helped nothing as well.
    test
  5. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

^true. i may be planning a new beat battle soon, would be cool if some old heads were interested.
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I was late to the party :(
    test
  7. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

hopefully gonna be remodded and try and get this shit right again bro.
    test
  8. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Definitely sad to see this site wither away. This was definitely the best music production site for urban producers, by far.
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  10. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Why try to save this place? Imo the Facebook group is better and makes more sense and its invite only.
    test
  11. indeks

indeks Godfather

I used to check this board all the time, back in the day when Urban Tactics and Soleternity were on here, shame it's now not that different to the actual beats section; where people are supposed to post them. It must be to do with the internet going from strength to strength, especially given the accessibility from a younger age these days (wow I sound old I'm only 24 haha).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.