Sad Sad News,Proof of D-12 reported shot and killed.

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Axel Foley, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

true.......there has to be way more to the story......but its still a lost.....
    test
  2. D.I.T.C.

D.I.T.C. New Member

word up,
    unfortunantly though a lot of misinformed ppl will try and make this a hip hop related death, meaning saying it had to do with a beef with so and so.
    but like you said, i bet you it was jus some random nigga hating in the club. i'm from the detroit area and this type of shit happens all the time.
    so this ain't nothing new, jus street related shit.
    r.i.p.
    test
  3. Ya Boi

Ya Boi New Member

^ Word. but still when i seen it on the news this morning, all i could think was you gotta be fuqn kidding me, we lost anutha good one over some shyt that was prolly dumber then half the shyt any of us aint eva been shot ova ....... outta all the rappers to lose their life , proofs the only one ive got a chance to watch perform in person, numerous times..... so i guess this is what kinda separates this one from other loses.. R.I.P
    test
  4. LostBrooklynite

LostBrooklynite Magnums is Comfortable

yea man i was just watchin mtv and the news thing came up and dude said proof was shot in the head dead. I was comin in here if someone made a thread about it and here it is...so it aint bullshit.

RIP Proof
    test
  5. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

I wish I could take it back... I wish I could take it back... but it's too late...

RIP
    test
  6. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

crazy like most other said this one hits harder than the other rappers dying..

I didnt care at all when big or pac died idk maybe its cause proof comes off more as a real person and they were larger than life figures.

but dam listen to kurt kobian and thinking about the toy story video makes this even more fucked up.
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I say EVERYONE on this board should make an effort to keep this thread @ the top of this section of this site for a couple weeks just to pay tribute... So if anyone has any thoughts on Proof, drop 'em and keep this one the top of the page...

NO STICKIES PLEASE....
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

There's already a sticky with music and other shit in it.
    test
  9. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I think the saddest part about him dying is the fact that he had so much potential. It feels like he had so much left to do, even though he has done a lot so far: Devils Night, d12 world, Searching for Jerry Garcia
    test
  10. Intellekt

Intellekt Funky

I don't even know what to say, I'm in complete shock.

R.I.P. BIG PROOF
    test
  11. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Shits crazy man. I feel this is just the beginning now, shits gonna start gettin real crazy in detriot.
    test
  12. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Damn. I don't even know what to say. Eyes all tearing up and shit....I had love for Proof and have always respected his artistry. This is just weird. I don't wanna believe it yet but it's true as fuck and it just almost makes me mad enough to punch this computer screen. Why does shit like this have to happen? Rest in peace, homie. You will never be forgotten. Prayers go out to you, your family and friends (especially Em). Keep this thread at the top, people. Show some respect.
    test
  13. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Got this shit from a well-respected site. Bizzy wasn't involved.

"We cannot give out names, or any specifics because of the investigation," Sgt. Omar Feliciano told •••••••••.com. "We are following our leads. But, one male [Proof], 32, was taken to Holy Cross hospital with a gun shot to the head. Another male, 35, was taken to Sain private transporation and he is in critical condition."

Interscope represenatives also confirmed Bizarre was not involved in the incident.

"Contrary to earlier rumors and reports, D-12 member Bizarre was not involved in the incident in Detroit last night," Interscope said. "He was at home in Atlanta, Georgia."

Earlier reports stated that Bizarre had been shot or that police were seeking to question him, after an altercation took place in the club.
    test
  14. Smile

Smile New Member

Detroit is so cold.

So depressing.

Fools don't give a shit there.
    test
  15. Lil' Midgetman

Lil' Midgetman myspace.com/devilshiphops

damn, proof was always one of my favourite rappers, this news has hit me hard
    test
  16. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i never fucked with dude lyricaly

but thats still wack

rip
    test
  17. dbeeaitch

dbeeaitch New Member

fuck this shit.
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

GOD has called him home, he we was here for god's purpose, guess he fulfilled that.

GOD rest the dead
    test
  19. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

What makes it so hard to come to peace with is that he died over some bullshit. Over some stupid ass argument in the club. I think it would be easier to swallow if he died in a car crash, or some type of accident, but not over some club altercation.
    test
  20. TwiztidHarmony

TwiztidHarmony New Member

thats really really sad man.........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.