S.W. - Round 2: 11. Mets -vs- 3. Sacrifice

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

[​IMG]

RSTL RULES AND REGULATIONS

RULES AND REGULATIONS - THERE'S SOME NEW SHIT SO CLICK AND READ

The Standard League Rules will still be Enforced

• Check-in (Posting in your match to show that you are aware the match exists) is encouraged but not required.
    • Verses must incorporate at least one of the provided topics and must be at least 16 lines and must not exceed 64 lines.
    • Anyone who does not post at least 4 rap lines, incorporating at least one of the provided topics, is considered a no-show.
    • During check-in, you can ask your opponent to agree to a line limit (Minimum 16) and if your opponent agrees, Moderators will hold both participants to that limit.
    • Posting between 4-15 lines is considered a “show” but will not result in a match. If you post 4-15 lines, and your opponent posts between 16-64, you will lose the match but you will remain in the league. If you post 4-15 lines, and your opponent does not show, you will “Win by no-show”.

Voting:
    • If you do not show you can’t vote in any matches. .
    • No bias votes! If you have a personal investment in wanting someone to lose, whether because that member voted against you once, or you just don’t like that person, whatever the reason, do not vote in the match. If have a personal investment in wanting someone to win, whether because they’re crew member, or because you want to face that person in the next week’s brackets, whatever the reason, do not vote in the match.
    • ”Bias” must be confirmed by a Moderator.
    • 3-ways are inevitable. In order to provide a tie-breaker in a 3-way, you are now required to indicate in what order the contestants finished (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
      anyone who does not show or vote is suspended one week and must sign-in again to be inserted the following week.

Topics: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1032063

From now on if you don't vote in the tournament and win your match, you will be deducted a vote from your next match for every vote didn't give the previous week. If you show late and your partner allows the extension as long as it’s less than a day late, it can count, but you will be deducted 2 votes for showing late regardless.

These rules will be put in effect starting now and won’t be modified again. I’m not bending or breaking anymore rules for anybody.

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Must READ: You must pick one of each topic to give your opponent some protection from choices and also so there isn't several verses written on the same topic that everyone has picked to be used.

So pick one of the Title and Phrases, one of the Quotes and one of the Pics for your opponent.

Thursday is the deadline for choosing topics or your opponent will get to pick their own topic. Topical choices must be posted in match threads by deadline.

All other rules that are applied in the league will also be enforced for regulating the tournament. If you're not familiar with the rules of the RSTL, please read them.

The only difference will be that in this tournament, your opponent will get to pick your topics for you. Topics must be picked and posted within the match thread within 1 day. If it's not posted, the opponent of the person that didn't pick a topic in time will get to choose his/her own topic. You must choose one of each kind of topic for some variety.

So... topics will be up Wednesday 12am PST every week and topical choices are due Thursday 12am PST and verses are due Monday 12am PST, 3am EST, 8am Greenwich with votes due Wednesday 12 am PST, 3am EST, 8am Greenwich

Also, there will be no recycling allowed. Nothing you've ever posted anywhere online will be allowed. The mods will be checking verses for authenticity with online search engines.

Mets has -1 vote for not voting last week.
    test
  2. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Word, do your own thing. Hopefully you actually show.
    test
  3. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

......another no-show?

I might just withdrawal from the tourney if it happens this round.

Fuck getting to round 3 on no shows.

----------------------------------
    No show version:

Lost in the Rain

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
    Mae West

Some tempted pearls, strung together with the world's dreams.
    Another letter and a girl's scream, a sunken treasure.
    Nothings better than your lips moving, quick soothing,
    brisk, freezing mine to yours with a shooting mist.
    A time when I tried to score, instead I died in a violent war,
    crushed like the dinosaurs. Applied force with computer chips.
    Living life for the structural eye-sores and commuter trips.
    Fewer sips of that liquid omen, instant frozen
    and broken wrists from that simple motion.
    A written, spoken indifferent chosen list of insisted notions,
    that rarely happen, such is a man's luck.
    Excalibur brand trust before he can stand up,
    then thrown back to the solid ground in some handcuffs.
    Surrounding words in a tantrum of contraband lust.
    A simple metaphorical image, instead of horrible rhythm.
    We walk together, a connected system of an oracle's vision.
    Some say it's too heavy to capture in your cloth netting.
    A slightly off centered setting, the wrong bedding.
    I can't believe we talked letting the raw get a grip.
    Practically assault, my fault?

Yes it is.

Sleeping and regretting it, on a bed of bricks,
    speaking on patheticness, that I let exist.
    Use your eyes as a sedative,
    use your lies and repetitive guise as a medicine.
    To shed the skin you've infected with your cries
    and your sentences, and messages of why
    you could let us get... this dead and sick.

The problem lies in the fact that we're at death's gate
    walking slowly down that mile, at trial we wept lakes.
    The problem lies in the fact that I never blame me.
    A lot of times, I just relax and don't ever break free.
    test
  4. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

this is why I wanted to give the bye weeks, but everyone said no to that too.....

next round, you have ribo or jook.... that's not gonna be something you want to miss
    test
  5. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

see ya next week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.