S.A.N. Presents: Infusion

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cHi_Co, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

Has anyone ever tried/heard of this?

I overheard someone @ my friends gym speak wonders about it....

"Nutrition So Powerful You Know You Are On Something!
    The introduction of Infusion starts a whole new era in "anabolic" nutrition. Formulated with an unsurpassed anabolic nutrient matrix, Infusion effectively stimulates growth, increases metabolism, promotes fat loss and hormonal equilibrium.

Unlike any nutrient complex ever formulated, Infusion's anabolic potentiating and fat incinerating properties are a result of the biggest and latest technological breakthroughs in Performance nutrition to date! Infused with an unparalleled protein matrix, growth factors and hormonal modulating essential fatty acids (EFA's), Infusion sets a whole new criteria to which all nutrient formulas will be judged.

With Infusion there is FINALLY a nutrition formula that is so potent...YOU KNOW YOU ARE ON SOMETHING! If you are a SERIOUS MINDED ATHLETE or looking to radically transform your physique..THEN HERES WHY YOU NEED INFUSION:

Infusion contains 47 grams of a specially formulated Protein Matrix, supplying your body with a "time-released" protein blend of Whey Isolate & Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Colostrum & Alpha-Lactalbumin! This awesome combination of different proteins provide your body muscle-building-amino-acids, growth factors like IGF-1 (possibly the most potent anabolic compound in existence today) and much much more. Further, the unparalleled protein matrix provides a constant supply of amino acids into the bloodstream which can last up to 6 hours, further stimulating growth and preventing catabolism.

INFUSION is packed with EFA's (essential fatty acids), including Flax seed oil and CLA! Critical in maintaining maximum testosterone levels. EFA's also produce good prostaglandin?s, which can improve the actions of insulin, decrease muscle breakdown, increase growth hormone secretion and optimize growth hormone production. Additionally, EFA's promote healthy cholesterol levels, stimulate tissue repair, combat cortisol and increase the use of fat for energy.

Infusion is enhanced with acidophilus and bifidus, organisms that bring the healthy flora into the intestinal track. These organisms rid your gut of toxic and metabolic byproducts and also help to neutralize the harmful urea that collects in your colon as a result of protein metabolism. Additionally, acidophilus and bifidus aid in protein digestion leading to increased protein usage.

Infusion contains added Glutamine Peptides, to help increase muscle cell volume, prevent muscle tissue breakdown and support a healthy immune system.

Infusion is low in carbohydrates, making it an effective "fat burning" nutrient complex.

Infusion contains added fiber, ensuring your digestive tract stays clear and healthy...so you can get better nutrient usage.

Whether you a trying to drastically reduce your body-fat stores or simply like to add additional pounds of lean muscle mass... INFUSION is your ticket to become a super-quality, lean muscle-building and performance-accelerating machine in a matter of weeks.

Last but not least. INFUSION tastes great, its rich creamy flavor sets a new industry standard for performance and taste. You will literally look forward to each and every shake! "
    test
  2. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Rounded scoops
    Servings Per Container: 15

Amount Per Serving:

Total Calories 324.0
    Calories From Fat 110
    Total Fat 12.0 g 18*%
    Unsaturated Fats 8.0 g 5*%
    (In forms of CLA and Sunflower oils)
    Cholesterol 5.0 mg 15*%
    Sodium 200.0 mg 8*%
    Potassium 350.0 mg 9*%
    Total Carbohydrates 11.0 g 2*%
    Dietary Fiber 6.0 g 26*%
    (In forms of Raw Oats and Oat Meal Powder)
    Sugars <2.0 g
    Protein 47 g 94*%

Ingredients:
    100% undenatured Whey Protein Isolate (98% pure protein dry basis), Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate both containing microfractions, Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Cassienates, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract rich in Secretory IgA and IGF-1, Glutamine Peptides. Lipid complex selected for thermogenic and unique energy properties (Bio- Engineered Polyunsaturated Long-Chain Vegetable Oils] Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA), Raw Oats, Oat Meal Powder, Maltodextrin, L-leucine, L-phenylalanine, oligofructose, Lecithin, Acesulfame-potassium, Natural and artificial flavors, Sucralose.

Directions:
    Add 1-3 Scoops in 3-10 oz. Of Water, Milk, Yogurt Or Sauce. Stir Until Dispersed. Drink Immediately. Add More Or Less Liquid As You Like.

Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Source- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/infusion.html

can anyone tell me if theirs anything special in this?
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I dont take supplements any more because I overtrained and let me tell you fatigue is one of the worst feelings I was week for 1 week it felt like I had the flu but no sore throat. I had a fever and could barely move and my doctor said it was because of over traing my body worked harder then it could handle.

I was using some muscle supplement.

It is not the supplements fault because it did its job and made me pump more but I didnt know my limit when I was on it.

the stuff was called SWOLE V2 the stuff is best for creatine non responders...I put on 8 pounds in 2 weeks but after that I lost it all and a few pounds because I coudlnt eat for a week and I lost 12 pounds.

Those supps work and SAN infusion is pretty good but you should try San v12 its older and tested its similar to swole v2.

but STORM by universal is good stuff too.

what are you looking to gain?

san infusion is basically a protien drink If I were you just get muscle milk.

but if you want some muscle enancher get swole v2 or san v12 or universal STorm I tried them all and they all work but be careful.

they are only good for short term gain so dont use those supps long term Id say take one for 3 months max and then dont take any after that just lift and maintain your gains and then if you have to take it again after like a couple months give your liver time to clean itself.
    test
  4. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

I heard of Swole being good also..

they say this shit is better than Muscle Milk...

have you heard of..
    Get Diesel: Ready 4 War?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/ready.html

Im just doing my research for now,
    I currently going to SOuth Florida Boxing Gym
    and I dont want to just start jumping into the whole supplement scence, just yet..

i need to build my foundation first.. get comfortable and get organize..
    as of now im just doing resarch for the future...

im getting right...
    I barely Drink, I dont smoke..
    so Im good for now...
    just need 2 workout some more.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya man cut out drinking and smoking.

especially if you are on supps!

dont DRINK liqour at all! period that will really F up your liver.

dont take too many supps or vitamins.

If I were you just take one supplement a good one something you know been out for a while like SAN v12 or swole and buy the right foods and time your meals. eat small meals 2 to 3 hours apart and try not to eat carbs towards the evening eat carbs in the morning and early hours to give you energy but slowly taper them off before bedtime and up your protien cause if you eat too many carbs before bed you get a gut especially if you drink beer.

You basically only need a few vitamins.

always get a good mens mutlivitamin with out iron becuase too much iron is bad for men but good for young women since they have their period.

I take fishoil
    garlic pills
    green tea extract
    vitamin c

and I mainly get my vitmamins from fruits and veggies.

ocean spray is a good juice since it is not filled with too many sugars and its naturall.

I could go on and on

but if I were you just take one supplement and if you need extra protein take muscle milk or optimum nutrition and if you got the cash go for metrx mrp's I personally like them.

pm me when you finish your research and ill give you my input.

I put on 25 pounds of muscle in 1 year naturally.

and remember the first 4 weeks you will get your fastest gains they call them noob gains if you follow a good workout routine and eat right and take the right supplement look to gain 10 to 15 pounds in 2 to 4 weeks and after that it will be harder to put on mass because your body is used to it and not shocked anymore.

nite I gotta get some ZZsss.
    test
  6. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

^oye papo.. thanks... good info here...
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

so what did you pick up chico?

I just scooped up 20 read to drink muscle milk and iso pure bottled protien drinks at gnc on sale I only spent 20 bucks cause they were closedated.

they test damn good.
    test
  8. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

infusion has only 15 servings and its like $37.. not worth it imo. u can easily make your own for a lot cheaper. do some research
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Lmao damn dog you a biochemist?

how does one make their own? that sounds dangerous man.

dude gots a meth lab in his house.
    test
  10. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lol its obviously not gona be 100% like infusion but u can get glutamine, bcaa, taurine, creatine, etc and mix it all in a pot lol u can come real close to the real thing thats gona save u hundreds of dollars over time
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

^lmao @ MR. Wizard.

your crazy man that will mess with your liver big time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.