Ryan Dunn is dead

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Renard is MMA, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

oh i see. the ebert comment wasnt that bad. and bam coulda said whole lotta more evil shit than shut your fat fucking mouth. tbh
    test
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

lmao at him having a face book dude doesnt even have a fucking face any more
    test
  3. mapleleaf

Roger Ebert?s Tweet Sparks Outrage, a Politician Asks Social Media for Advice, and a Fake Newspaper Wants a Pulitzer | Trending Now - Yahoo! News

Dunn had 3 beers and 3 shots. If that's true, that's barely anything unless he did it all in under an hour.

Either in the article or the video above the article explains the Ebert's facebook was not deleted because he tweeted that, on some "We don't like his tweet, lets ban him from facebook" shit. It seems people were exploiting/complaining/defacing it to a great extent, and they just removed it temporarily.

Also, shoutouts to Andy Milonakis at 1:23
    test
  4. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

because he put things in his ass? come on.
    test
  6. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

It's awful that he died in a drunk driving accident as that's NeverAGL. I'ma still be sympathetic though as he seemed to be one of the more down to earth people on the show. Driving overly fast in general is stupid though.
    test
  7. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

test
  8. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Come on, man. THAT'S DRIVING DRUNK.

Anyway, he was said to have left SOON AFTER the pictures were taken. But it really doesn't matter anyway, drunk or not. The guy was driving 110 mph nearly and that's just RETARDED.
    test
  9. mapleleaf

I'm assuming that whoever his passenger is, was also out getting wasted with him the whole night and knew he was getting into a car with a drunk driver. How does this change the way you feel about it? It's not like he killed another driver who was completely unrelated or hit someone on a sidewalk.

The guy knowingly got in a car with a drunk driver. IMO he is responsible for his own well being and that was just as much of a shitty choice (if not worse) than letting yourself drive drunk.

Freshman year in college, we went to a party pretty far off campus. the cops come, and everyones gotta leave. cant exactly remember why, but i was catching a ride home with someone i met at the party... instead of my buddy who drove us there...one of his buddies needed a ride home so his car was full now. instead my buddy insisted that i just drive back with him: its all good, im sober, its not that far, we can fit four people in the back, etc...

on the ride home he gets pulled over. cop said he was swerving a tiny bit so they decided to follow him and when they pulled up behind they could see that we also had crammed 4 people in the back seat and decided to pull him over. they do a sobriety test and shit and apparantly my buddy was drunk. he catches a dui. dude ends up getting pissed at me for being one of the reasons he ended up with the dui as an extra passenger in the back. i was extra heated. wtf i had a sober ride home and dude lies to me for some reason to try to be cool or some shit, is actually drunk, and gets pulled over. long story short fuck that guy.
    test
  10. angel p

angel p ++++++

damn.. feel sorry for bam..

test
  11. swpstateofmind

So fucked up, man. "It's not like he killed another driver". HE COULD HAVE! I know you are going to say, "Woulda shoulda coulda", but there is no way you can tell me you are going to blame the fucking passenger for getting into the car with him. When you are DRUNK, you are drunk. You don't talk a friend out of driving drunk when you are just as fucked up as he is. The dumb ass passenger was JUST AS stupid, period end of story. Both of these asses were responsible. THESE PPL DO IT ALL THE TIME! I've seen them in public drinking CRAZY at bars, and the bartenders say NOTHING to them. It is everyone's fault for letting them drive that night. Shit, even if they were not intoxicated, which they so clearly were, they still drive like bats out of hell and risked LIVES. That's the point I'm making. There should be absolutely no rationalizations here. I don't know what went on in the car, but I know damn well BOTH OF THOSE PPL (Ryan and his friend) were just asking for it by driving like that. His friend could have told him to stop it, his friend could have been LESS intoxicated. It still doesn't matter.

Ppl are dead. Other ppl's lives were in danger, too.

I hear you, bro. That's fucked up.
    test
  12. mapleleaf

im getting 2 different ideas from you here.

it is fucked up and i dont condone in drinking and driving at all. but some people are saying shit like 'dunns family should give all his shit to the passengers family' etc

he didnt kill anyone else on the road but he damn well could have and im thankful that nobody else was involved in this.

but some ppl are acting like the friend who was with him who died was as equally innocent as someone who would have been on the side of the road or driving in the lane next to him.

who knows, the friend could have very well contributed to the cause of the crash.

"Hey man, how fast can this thing go?"

Dunn could have even been giving the dude a ride home. i mean where do you think they were going together at 3am?

the bottom line is that two people are dead because of a culmination of a handful of horrible decisions, it is a shame that people make such horrible mistakes that can cost them their lives and hopefully people learn from this incident. rather than thinking of it as 'drinking and driving is retarded, he should die for doing something so reckless.' i would like to think of it as "drinking and driving is retarded, he should have made a better decision"
    test
  13. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Accordin to alot of people on there they was goin to fuck at 3am pause
    test
  14. mapleleaf

im not even sure how much alcohol was involved with this situation tbh

ive heard it was 6 drinks over 4 hours. if you watch jackass or cky or any of that shit, you know ryan dunn was constantly made fun of for being a god awful driver.

test
  15. mapleleaf

you know i had a pretty funny and stupid joke that i was gonna throw in there but i figured id let you get some shine so i took it out. man im glad i did because THAT SHIT WAS EXPENSIVE
    test
  16. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

he was givin head while hes drivin ^

wtf is wrong with ebert guy hes bout to get chin checked
    test
  17. mapleleaf

he doesn't even have a chin to check
    test
  18. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Mayb u should read thru the thread dip shit people been calling him n bam gay that's y I said it I was bein sarcastic stop bein such a little bitch maple
    test
  19. swpstateofmind

It stems from the SAME idea, bro. "But there is no way you can tell me you are going to blame the fucking passenger for getting into the car with him." You can't blame the passenger. You blame THEM ALL. The passenger AND Dunn were dumb asses, period. You have ppl in denial in this pathetic thread since some of them STRONGLY BELIEVE he didn't have a drink that night just b/c the bartender (who is covering his ass, quite simply) said they didn't have much to drink. Give me a fucking break.

I said that? I don't recall I did. But TBH I don't care about EITHER of them. I did not know about any of them, I partied with a few of them b/c my step brother knows them. I am just glad none of my family or friends were on the road with them when they decided it would be a good idea to drink and drive, then speed.

Totally not the point. IT'S A GAMBLE! Many ppl could have died. Shit like that happens. If he didn't die, and if his passenger wasn't with him that also died, would you really believe he would CONTINUE living like this? Would you think they'd do this shit again? Because THAT'S HOW THEY LIVE. They don't care about anyone else's but themselves. And it shows.

Some ppl can act like that. But I am NOT acting like that, nor did I say that at all. BOTH OF THEM are responsible. I don't get what you're saying here, TBH.

BOTH OF THEM were drunk. They were reckless human beings, who do shit like that a lot. "Hey man, how fast can this thing go?" is just as stupid as driving drunk.

From the time I met these dudes, they were all strung out on drugs (yes these fiends do meth, I know that PERSONALLY) and they were undeniable assholes. I doubt they were driving each other home, lol. I don't get why we're justifying anything. Like you say, "the bottom line two people are dead because of a culmination of a handful of horrible decisions", and that's IT! He did DESERVE it. Because when you do shit like this, you deserve the consequences. His consequence was death of himself and one of his buddies.

Do you know how many homies SINCE PRE-SCHOOL I know who are in prison for life, some fighting murder, etc. One of my BEST FRIENDS I grew up with killed 2 men outside of a P.A. club w/ a AR-15 over NOTHING. It was in the news and everything. Of course he made a GODAWFUL murderous decision. He is sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON and fighting death. Does my best friend BeezE deserve being locked up? YES! It's diff b/c he is my homie and I did not really know Ryan ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. But I did know him enough to know this was just a matter of fucking time, and I know ppl who have done WORSE shit than that and they're serving time, too.

It's life. You face the consequences. Every action has a reaction. His reaction to his STUPID decision was DEATH.

Did he truly honestly deserve death? I don't think he deserved to die, BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT when you act like that? When you have just a blatant disregard for yourself and others lives? What do you think happens? RIP for what? I don't mourn ppl like that. If I did something like this, like kill someone for no reason, I wouldn't want ppl mourning me or feeling sorry for me. It was my fuck up and I accept the responsibility.

Long long rant. Skim through it. Ignore it, I don't care. It's a lot to read, so I don't expect ppl to read it all. BUT this shit is too fucking ridiculous to me that ppl care about such an asshole like Ryan Dunn. And yes, these Jackass clowns ARE ASSHOLES in real life.
    test
  20. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

well dunn very nice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.