Ryan Dunn is dead

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Renard is MMA, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Wow, are you an idiot? First of all I never said HE was gay. Learn how to read, you fucking retard. He was not one of the most creative people ever. If he was to YOU and you are being serious here, then you're just as worthless as they are. I hope you drive drunk and kill yourself, too. Have fun. Take a shot for me.

In all seriousness, you "doubt" he was intoxicated? I've seen them in public leave bars stumbling, and YES they DRIVE DRUNK. It's a reality. Thousands of ppl do it. You are either in denial, or you are just ignorant. The bartender said that? Of course that he is going to say "he wasn't intoxicated" to cover his ass. That was smart of the bartender for not telling the truth. There is PLENTY of proof that he was intoxicated. You are just too ignorant and stupid to realize that.

[​IMG]

Oh, yeah. You're right. He was just holding the glass, he didn't drink at all that night. :funny:

It doesn't even really matter if he was drunk because he was still driving 110 mph on a PUBLIC HIGHWAY. He was driving fast enough to fly through about 40 yards of trees before crashing. Whether he drank three shots, pints, or a bottle of beer, it doesn't matter. He was still driving like an asshole and as a result, two ppl are dead. That is the mark of a "genuis". The fact of the matter is: ppl are dead. Good thing he didn't kill other ppl besides himself and his passenger.
    test
  2. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

bodybag
    test
  3. Deathscythe

Deathscythe 215

bam's a jackass in real life (no pun intended) and i think i heard he got pretty fat too
    test
  4. battlefan

battlefan New Member

Bam, Ryan, Johnny were always my favouries from the jackass crew, it really sucks that this happened...

R.I.P.

[​IMG]
    test
  5. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Ya I heardbam was a dickhead irl idk if he's gay tho I knew this chick my dude was datin she sworee up n down she hhad fucked him
    test
  6. swpstateofmind

You do know there is a such thing as a bisexual man? Bisexual man = gay.
    test
  7. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

why was bam such a asshole? anybody know any incidents or anything?
    test
  8. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

I don't believe in that bi sexual shit u suck a dick u gay I could care less if dudes a pillow biter I ain't ever gonna be around him
    test
  9. Deathscythe

Deathscythe 215

ahahahaha

and Bam's just a dick to fans apparently.
    test
  10. swpstateofmind

Exactly. That's why I say there is no such thing as a bisexual man.
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i don't know much about those dudes but i remember hearing that when they were shooting jackass 3d they had a no-booze-on-set rule because steve-o was recovering from addiction or whatever and bam was making a big deal/being a dickhead about it
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Roger Ebert's dealing with a shitstorm over that comment. Apparently FB deleted his profile over it and Bam went in on him
    test
  13. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

wow ya boy is trying to recover and you dont give a fuck? fucked up shit. but tbh bam's parents are terrible parents so not completely his fault
    test
  14. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

what did roger ebert say btw?
    test
  15. teacozy

teacozy New Member

test
  16. swpstateofmind

Ebert was RIGHT in everything he said.
    test
  17. teacozy

teacozy New Member

the thing is, I know people who loved him are grieving, and they should be. He was by all accounts a wonderful person...to them. Just like everyone is a wonderful person to someone. It's fucked whenever anyone dies, because it's traumatic to see the life get snuffed out of another human being.

on the same token, Ebert's comment was kinda in the grey area. He can be a real cunt when he wants to but it didn't really reek of malice or schadenfreude.

Facebook is weak for deleting the dude over it
    test
  18. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

ppl don't want to hear the truth because apparently we all know the truth. everything must be sugar coated in every single situation if possible. what he said was totally correct and i cant believe how much of a shit storm this has cause. truth be told ryan dunn is a fucking jack ass. he got himself and anothe person killed and gambled with the lives of anyone else on the road that night this fucking idiot had no business being behind a wheel that night but he did anyway because hes ryan dunn from jack ass (truly a fucking idiot in his own right). anyone who feels sorry for this ass clown is an idiot too.
    test
  19. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I find the fact that facebook is deleting peoples profiles if they TWEET something controversial a lot more disturbing tbh...

thats got to be a precedent

PEACE
    test
  20. swpstateofmind

this

the ppl who are grieving should have spent HALF of that energy to talk him out of driving that night than caring what Roger fucking Ebert tweeted
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.