---===[[[RWZ Cypher Battle League ]]]===---

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by JASON ANTHONY, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Only 5? Who hasn't signed in officially? me Skandalous Words LP smitty slim mrjdm...aren't Konflikt and Heart Cloaker in? Coup is in...that's 9...I'm missing someone right? Oh yeah G-FORCE is on the way but hasn't signed in on this thread.When he does? That's 10. We need to get in more n00bs.Who hasn't signed in directly to you,Jason Anthony?
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Here's what I have:

DethStryque
    Mrjdm998
    lyricalpriest
    Coup d'état
    smittyrhythm

smitty didn't send me a message, but I'll make an exception because he signed himself up on the last page.

Skandalous Words hasn't sent me anything. Neither has G-FORCE. If they can't send me a simple "sign me up" PM, I'm a little worried about their ability to check in to their battles. That's why I specifically asked for posters to PM me. I need to know you're serious about this. If Jeff does me this huge favor of getting me a sub-forum, I have to show that it's worth his time.

I haven't put myself on the list yet because, as of right now, my girlfriend is getting worse and worse with her cancer and kidney disease. I'm finding it hard to even get this up and running. If things get a little better, I will enter.
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

Some more Ideas:

1.) I would like it if posters entered their picture for the battle portion of the league. Battling rhyme schemes, calling each other homos, and dissing what you think you know about a poster is all good and fun, but I want a real battle. I think a personal pic would add to the hilarity. This Idea may also be cool for the newsletter (if it goes down).
    2.) I will be making a bracket for the league (sort of like March Madness). I will update it every week so posters can see their standings.
    3.) The league will run for 4 weeks, but what do the posters do who’ve lost? I want this “fast paced league to keep posters busy every week. Any ideas for how we could do that? I know the RBL has weight classes and shit. I don’t want to do that, but maybe something similar.
    test
  4. DethStryque

Maybe the losers could battle for contenders status...like who gets back in the mix of the RWZ fastest.Like playoff wild card teams.

Lol Nibs already put some pix up of me that I totally forgot about.I'll have to find some more acceptable pix.Lol.

Skandalous Wordz didn't know he had to PM you.He assures me via text that he's reliable for the tourney

Daaaaaammmmn man I am SOOO SORRY to hear about your wifey! She's a wonderful woman and I have every confidence that God will protect her and heal her.My prayers and love to you and your family J.A.

I like the newsletter idea,man.
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

Thanks for the prayers.

I posted the announcement in this thread to PM me. I know you saw it! You were the first to enter! Tell your guy it’s no hurry. We don’t have enough people yet anyway.

I’m still waiting on the sub forum. I put a thread up in the pit. If the sub-forum happens, I can get the rules, brackets, pic thread, and official sign-up sheets for week one for people who haven’t PMed me..

TaC says he will help out. To what end, I have no idea.

When (or if) the sub-forum is up, I will stick a thread for members of the league to post their pics. This way they will be at battler’s disposals and they can use them accordingly, not to mention we will be able to see how big a faggot some of you are.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'd be up for the pic.
    test
  7. JASON ANTHONY

Cool. I'll make sure it's outlined in the rules. Just wait for the stickied thread.

I may have people PM me their paypal accounts too so I can have a cash prize for the winners. It won't be more than $20 bucks or so, but it will be a fun incentive.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I don't have a paypal account, just give it to charity or second or something if I win (Which I probs won't).
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

Making one is cake.

You're too hard on yourself, but at least you keep battling.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Tbh if its gonna be pic battles it should be a new pic every battle.
    test
  11. DethStryque

I don't have a paypal either but I'll make one and you are better than you think.J.A. is right; you're too hard on yourself.Man when I first battled smitty he was NOTHING like he is now.Swear to God,he and Jai were so scarily similar that I thought they were the same person.Now clearly different styles are being used by both of them so even if they ARE the same person? smitty's posts are light years better imho.Jai has the ability to elevate but doesn't because she and many RBL favor only one style of punching (the simple straightforward joke or you're gay kind that's too predictable and repetitive imho) instead of realizing that it's the fighter with the greater array of power punches that will win fights for real.If all you have is a right or left cross? I'll smash ya cuz I have every strike there is PLUS the cross and better defense to boot.The RWZ features and grooms true lyrical titans;actual lyrical powerhouses who understand that punching is part of lyricism,but lyricism isn't only punching.

Lemme put it another way: other than the few heads like Severity (who has greater versatility than most of the RBL heads that I've seen so far) Smitty and I can write a rhyme in a style similar to or better than anyone in the RBL's history.None of them can write a rhyme like us,though.Severity can write a rhyme like we can,but Idk if he can write BETTER.I'd like to battle him for real--no holds barred,3-4 rounds unlimited,flips,allat--and find out.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

What I'm sayin. Check in with you're pic.

Man, printing this thread out and putting this all together is going to be tedious.
    test
  13. DethStryque

Lol a labor of love.
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

why would you print it?
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

So I can highlight the shit I want to keep and put it all together.

Don't mock my prowess.
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

why not copy/paste the good shit to a word doc?
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

I'll figure it out, bitch.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

We still don't have enough people to start this thing. I'm not sure how Jeff is supposed to take it seriously.
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

youre asking jeff to take an 8 person league serious. come on now. the subforum isnt a need.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.