Running Recap of Grizzle! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by goirish10, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

That's a valid opinion my nig. You have every right to like a certain aspect over another.

It's just that most people expect battlers to come at each other. Not come at any general rapper. E.Ness is dope as fuck but he said very little about Solomon. I tune into battles to see people shit on each other personally.
    test
  2. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

I have. and if you can tell me when they last relased all the footage from an event in one day i'd like to know about it.

If they blew their whole wad in one day, videos would get lost in the shuffle and get a lot less views. They space them out over time to hold people over until the next event. Watching everything in one day would just make people cry until more footage drops. I'm sorry you're impatient.

Yeah. Too bad he lost the battle, though
    test
  3. Dennis Rader

Dennis Rader New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  4. MaDneSstheKing

MaDneSstheKing Critical Madness

GRIZZLEMANIA II was craaazy fun. Long as fuck and exhausting though. Battling 4 times in a weekend might be a record for me. People will love me and Khan's battle without a doubt. It was awesome and he did his thing. The 2 on 2's killed me!

P.S. My brother (aka THE Gomez) achieved Legendary status amongst the battle crowd this past weekend.
    test
  5. Laugh N' Stalk

More then in the WRCs? Man, I wish you would team with Critical more on two-on-twos
    test
  6. MaDneSstheKing

MaDneSstheKing Critical Madness

Yeah, well as far as not going in with the "this is totally freestyling" mentality. We freestyled 90% of the WRC's. Even though I freestyled a LOT in this tourney too. Me and Crit were actually the original team but he couldn't come on the Saturday and the tournament was spread over 2 days. Storm murdered shit though.
    test
  7. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

U hear that u faggets? Me vs nocan was the best battle of the night , choke on that you little maggets
    test
  8. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

calm down paki
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

World Domination or Grizzle II?

Answer.
    test
  10. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

I would say grizzle for no other reason then the caliber/names in the battles that went down. World domination has had some crazy battle footage come out, but grizzle had ALOT of big names battling that weekend. Either way,though it's dope to see all these events goin down, withOUT the help of whack ass mtv or any of that bullshit
    test
  11. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

just so everyone knows, diz is very friendly with hotel cleaning ladies =]

and kap put us all up in a bomb ass telly, shit was real fun. Also nobody was about mackin besides bishop, real deal, and myself really. (and eurgh goes real soft in the paint FUCK ALLLLLLL!)
    test
  12. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

you forgot about hindu rock. he was smashin all kinds of chicks
    test
  13. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Madness' brother screamed "you're fat" through Madness and Storm's performance in one of their battles.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Laugh N' Stalk

So awesome.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.